SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:12 am

Have you all seen this yet?????  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f60d

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-australia-boys-go-shirtless-41571

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Landscape

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1507158739671_Portrait1

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 am

I'm trying really hard not to objectify James but HOT DAMN look at that manly chest!  Makes the rest of them look like 5 year olds. eyedrool
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:03 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698 recaps on plantgate! laugh out loud 

Jarrod's journal must be something else  Suspect  Hopefully some maths lessons from Osh in there though laugh out loud  

These tweets regarding preview next week laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:30 am

And one of the show's producer "owning" up to her playing a role in killing Jarrod's plant.. like an episode of UnReal  cantstopl rotfl

Thing is I can totally believe the producers would make sure Jarrod's plant is dead just to see him lose it Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633 TPTB are diabolical like that imo Anything for TV! dizzy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:58 am

BAHAHAHA!!! Classic

The boys dancing shirtless.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ21AFTjwWt/?taken-by=okmagaustralia

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:08 am

^ that's too funny laugh out loud I think Sophie has all the guys beat though with this synchronised swimming dance number of hers  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698 rofl   

Sophie =1, Bachie boys = 0  Hugesmile

No doubt to me Sophie is the winner of this season  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633

@Sophie Monk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:39 am

Just wondering if there has been any clues/SM regarding the finale location that I could sleuth?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 pm

@ssin0547 as posted in the filming thread and earlier in the season only info was FRC filmed in Fiji according to DM. There's been no other info in media or SM that I have seen since then (although Osher was in Fiji for a holiday/vacation recently and it's been said BIP Aussie S1 may be filmed in Fiji - so maybe they got a deal and Osh there for some scouting or something). But for finale location specifically, there's no Season Preview so it's been hard to sleuth locations since there are no Screencaps hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for the update.

I can see the appeal of filming BIP there. Very close to Aus cities (exception Perth, Darwin) with lots of flights daily between. Also very safe. Although I’m assuming they will have to import their roses as they come far and few between in Fiji. LOL. Is there a BIP thread? I can’t find it? Well I’ll keep on the lookout for any info.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 pm

ssin0547 wrote:@AllAboutLove Thanks for the update.

I can see the appeal of filming BIP there. Very close to Aus cities (exception Perth, Darwin) with lots of flights daily between. Also very safe. Although I’m assuming they will have to import their roses as they come far and few between in Fiji. LOL. Is there a BIP thread? I can’t find it? Well I’ll keep on the lookout for any info.

Her you go @ssin0547:

Aussie BiP https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4508-bachelor-in-paradise-australia

And we also have

Aussie Love Island https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4537-love-island-australia-sleuthing-spoilers
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Source

James and Luke both have Q & A videos on the Tenplay site but interestingly only James' has been uploaded to Facebook (well, a preview anyway). LOTS of love for him in the comments.

Vids for this who can watch:

Luke https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-3/q-a-with-luke

James https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-3/q-a-with-james

Transcripts for those who can't:

Luke:

A saying that I live by is? Treat other people the way you want to be treated
Best pickup line? Do you know what I like about you? Everything.
First celebrity crush: Gwen Stefani
Worst date: A Tinder date
If you could travel to any one place it would be: The moon
The future technology I hope they invent soon is: Teleportation
My biggest fear is: Not living a life on purpose.
Something that annoys me is: Fake people
To destress and relax I: Meditate, surf and read
In terms of tattoos I have: One on my forearm and it is something I designed to remind me to keep my life in balance
The craziest thing I've ever done was: Come on this TV show

James:

My best joke: What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea
My nickname is: Jimmy
A typical Saturday would be: A BBQ with my mates after being surfing/out and about that day
Person who would play me in a movie: The boys in the house would say Bradley Cooper
Saying I live by: If there's something you love to do, go and do it.
If I could travel to anywhere in the world it would be: Alaska
Worst date: A Tinder date
First celebrity crush: Jennifer Anniston
Something that annoys me: I work in the city so it's slow walkers or people with no sense of spatial awareness
Biggest fear: Singing or doing some kind of performance in public but I've just conquered that so I need to think of a new one

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:22 am

@ssin0547 thanks so much for the info it's so great to have someone who has inside knowledge about Fiji yes I copied your post to BIP thread and replied there. I wish there were Screecaps for this season so they could be sleuthed as to where in Fiji finale may have been filmed :/

@Bobette thanks so much for posting the link to the BIP Aussie thread as well as updates and transcripts for videos of the guys for those of us who can't watch  yes

Speaking of Luke and James, I just posted in the F1-F4 thread here and they were hanging out together
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty