SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:14 am

stoneleigh wrote:@allaboutlove It will be interesting to see when Stu gets around to liking that pic because I have a suspicion that this weekend is a SHV overseas...

Sophie has posted just a couple of things on instagram but not liked anything this weekend as far as I can tell (which is unusual for her)... Oscar covering for her??

Stu also hasn't posted or liked anything this weekend and hasn't been papped yet I don't think (I will admit I haven't looked hard). I haven't looked into the other potential F1s movements at all but I just thought it was weird that my Instagram feed is suddenly bereft of both Sophie's and Stu's likes.

I will be fascinated if all of a sudden she starts liking things again a little while after I post this...

Sophie posted a video on her IGstory as did Oscar too. Hard to know if it is in real time as one can post later vids on IGstories.

Her IG video of her watching a movie in the car and being driven around  https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19412156_499974653713007_1226243661570768896_n.mp4?oe=59DB7A24&oh=5a22588315174847761f9607abe3baf1

One thing that stands out to me about Soph is that although I think Soph may be down to earth in her attitude, she lives a luxurious lifestyle and the only person I can see giving/affording her that lifestyle that she lives is Stu.

I do agree that Stu and Soph may be having a SHV since he seems to be MIA on SM. Plus, per Ryan's IG pic posted upthread of Luke and Jimmy and the other guys, Ryan's caption of "Where is @stulaundy44 #atstuspub" and tagging Stu makes me think that the guys may know that Stu may be on a SHV if he is on one and pointing it out that Stu is MIA.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hooked Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 am

@AllAboutLove. IA with your last sentence.  I wonder why they haven't got together before the show - there must have been plenty of opportunities.  seems strange to me

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:@allaboutlove It will be interesting to see when Stu gets around to liking that pic because I have a suspicion that this weekend is a SHV overseas...

Sophie has posted just a couple of things on instagram but not liked anything this weekend as far as I can tell (which is unusual for her)... Oscar covering for her??

Stu also hasn't posted or liked anything this weekend and hasn't been papped yet I don't think (I will admit I haven't looked hard). I haven't looked into the other potential F1s movements at all but I just thought it was weird that my Instagram feed is suddenly bereft of both Sophie's and Stu's likes.

I will be fascinated if all of a sudden she starts liking things again a little while after I post this...

Sophie posted a video on her IGstory as did Oscar too. Hard to know if it is in real time as one can post later vids on IGstories.

Her IG video of her watching a movie in the car and being driven around  https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19412156_499974653713007_1226243661570768896_n.mp4?oe=59DB7A24&oh=5a22588315174847761f9607abe3baf1

One thing that stands out to me about Soph is that although I think Soph may be down to earth in her attitude, she lives a luxurious lifestyle and the only person I can see giving/affording her that lifestyle that she lives is Stu.

Yeah I saw that she had posted a couple of videos... but she hasn't been liking any posts or comments and she usually does... lots. Stu has been liking lots of things too and he hasn't been at all this weekend. That post you put up from Ryan's account has him tagged in it so you would think he would at least like it yes?

I was hesitant about writing about this before the weekend was over because I think that maybe someone might see this and they will both start 'liking' things all of a sudden... Hugesmile

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 am

Hooked wrote:@AllAboutLove. IA with your last sentence.  I wonder why they haven't got together before the show - there must have been plenty of opportunities.  seems strange to me
Actuallt, your second last sentence

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:23 am

Hooked wrote:@AllAboutLove. IA with your last sentence.  I wonder why they haven't got together before the show - there must have been plenty of opportunities.  seems strange to me

Yeah... very strange. All I will say is if Stu is indeed F1 I think it is a setup.

If Stu is F1, then to me it's beyond a "coincidence" that this year both F1s met/knew the lead before they started filming.

Makes me think that Ten, who was in dire bankrupt state, wanted a guaranteed ending of looking "successful". 

Best way to do that imo is have a guaranteed plan of F1 from before filming and cast the other contestants so they can go on the first season of Bachelor in Paradise (BIP) Aussie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yeah I saw that she had posted a couple of videos... but she hasn't been liking any posts or comments and she usually does... lots. Stu has been liking lots of things too and he hasn't been at all this weekend. That post you put up from Ryan's account has him tagged in it so you would think he would at least like it yes?

I was hesitant about writing about this before the weekend was over because I think that maybe someone might see this and they will both start 'liking' things all of a sudden... Hugesmile

IA about the lack of SM activity of Soph and Stu not "liking" things on IG. Definitely noteworthy  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 especially since Ryan has tagged Stu in his pic of the guys. I can totally see Stu and Soph start liking things though after reading your post though but hey nothing new - Sportsbet has Stu with super low odds and Ryan is captioning his posts about Stu being MIA and tagging Stu too so Stu will be getting notified either way I reckon laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 am

Apologies for back to back posts but wanting to post this since it goes with discussion about Luke

Luke and Jimmy looking single and ready to mingle imo laugh out loud

Definitely don't look F1 at all and Luke's IG captions about Sophie don't add up imo with these types of pics, let alone his SM activity and traveling while filming ongoing

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 22278233_1620426578053638_8749219467126374400_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ-IQBdHsCd/?taken-by=maddie_lucy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 am

I would bet money that Sophie is with F1 right now going by change in SM habits. If that is correct... Luke and James are ruled out. Does anyone know where Blake and Apollo are right now?? I can't check their SM activity as I'm on a borrowed device at the moment laugh out loud.

Also, can anyone check if Oscar Gordon is liking posts on IG this weekend??? Because if he is... and Sophie isn't... they aren't together.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 am

One thing I forgot to say was on Luke's instagram, the one with him and Sophie during CP, where her hand is in his hand on his leg, he changed the caption.I don't know how to bring it over, but if someone can.

I saw his original post and it definitely said something like, "Tucked away in the garden talking about life, kids and our future." I'm very sure that is what I read because I remember thinking "AWWW" Wondering if anyone else noticed it? He 100% changed it because his caption was edited 2 days ago and the photo was posted 3 days ago.

The new caption reads "Tucked away in the garden taking about life, our next surf lesson and favourite type of beer". Perhaps producers told him to change cause too obvious?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke is going to be with the Bach guys on Nov 5 for a charity event. To me that doesn't seem like F1 at all to be hanging with the other guys the week after finale airs (Oct 26)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ7emd_BrxQ/?taken-by=thelifeofryan_

Luke has been hanging out with "the boys" a lot lately (trying to make the most of their 15 minutes?)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 HBBKriF
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 UywWDFg

Source

What's with the rose-shaped/coloured hankie Luke, eh?  Suspect Regardless, not very F1-ish behaviour IMO

AllAboutLove wrote:

ITA agree Stu is probably the only one who could keep Sophie in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.  I'm sure James is great with money but looking through his IG, there is a picture of his bedroom (I'm not stalker, promise) which is very modest.  I get the feeling he likes to keep it in the bank while Sophie (and Stu) like to spend.  

My reaction to Sophie saying she wants "a normal Aussie bloke":

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:11 am

Stu has started liking IG posts in the last 30 mins... giggling

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:12 am

stoneleigh wrote:I would bet money that Sophie is with F1 right now going by change in SM habits. If that is correct... Luke and James are ruled out. Does anyone know where Blake and Apollo are right now?? I can't check their SM activity as I'm on a borrowed device at the moment laugh out loud.

Also, can anyone check if Oscar Gordon is liking posts on IG this weekend??? Because if he is... and Sophie isn't... they aren't together.
SM activity:

Apollo = liking things on IG
Blake = liking things on IG and tagged in his friends IGstory (@jarredbriotti)
Luke and James = both hanging out together with the boys and getting pics with the lady fans at the bar (Stu's bar? If so, hilarious laugh out loud and only confirms to me just how out of the realm of Soph the guys other than Stu are)
Oscar = liking things on IG so yeah seems to not be with Soph atm
Stu = MIA on IG (while the boys are at his pub? laugh out loud maybe he was like, consolation prize fellas! laugh out loud )

ETA: Stu starting to like things so probs reading here and saw Ryan's post about him being MIA so if so handwave
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans