SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am

This says it all really...

LUKE McLeod was pegged as a frontrunner for Sophie Monk’s heart.

Now, in the aftermath of his shock elimination, the 33-year-old believes Stu Laundy may be behind Monk’s baffling decision.

McLeod reveals he has spent months questioning “what went wrong” but concluded Monk’s decision may have been a way of removing anyone who could distract her from billionaire publican, Laundy.
“There was obviously guys who came into the house and I noticed almost straight away that there was a connection with one of them, and maybe she just wanted to remove someone out of the picture to not complicate things too much so she could focus on developing a relationship with that person,” said Mcleod, 33, from Sydney’s Manly.

With viewers left as shocked as the man himself, the business consultant admits he went into the rose ceremony “feeling good” and was blindsided by the decision.

“I went up to her and I just said, ‘what happened?’.

“And she said, ‘look, I think after our first date you weren’t as open with me as the other guys,’,” reflected Mcleod.
“I’m still trying to figure it out. I was just really confused. I felt numb. And I was just trying to retrace my steps and think, ‘how did I screw things up? what happened?’.”

As for the other suitors left in the mansion, Mcleod doesn’t believe there are many real contenders for Monk’s heart ... apart from father-of-four Laundy.

“I think Stu made a pretty big impression when he first came in, it was as strong presence when he came in.

“Other than that, I think from what she said she was looking for, the other guys were nice guys but I didn’t see too much of a future with her and those guys ... but maybe I’m wrong,” said Mcleod.

Source

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 am

stoneleigh wrote:This says it all really...

Now, in the aftermath of his shock elimination, the 33-year-old believes Stu Laundy may be behind Monk’s baffling decision.

McLeod reveals he has spent months questioning “what went wrong” but concluded Monk’s decision may have been a way of removing anyone who could distract her from billionaire publican, Laundy.

Source

"She had to get rid of me because I'm so hot and awesome she found me distracting".   cantstopl Ahhh, Classic Luke.

Meanwhile... Stu's apparently gone from being a millionaire to a billionaire?  He'll be Bill Gates next week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 am

Sounds to me like Stu was planned to be on the show and IMO I won't be surprised at all if it was rigged and set up from the getgo if indeed Stu is F1.

IMO it's too much of a "coincidence" that in the same year both leads would choose people they had met before the show aired  Suspect  

Plus, the way the guys talked about Stu when he arrived and Luke saying how there was this connection straight away with Stu... I mean, first night Stu is on the show, Sophie kissed Stu on the lips by "mistake" (yeah right imo) in front of the other guys the night he arrived! That's how comfortable Soph was with Stu (like she already was "with" him). It reminds me of the girls and what they said about Laura and Matty seeming way too comfortable night one to not have known each other beforehand.

I'm going to go with Ten wanting a guaranteed ending or the leads planning this themselves beforehand (or a bit of both). Because this season/year has been totally suss imo and a rigged season with planned F1s who had met leads before they filmed is the primary explanation I have for it 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 am

@Bobette Classic right? Reading that I found myself agreeing with Sophie's choice to send him home. He is so not for her.

As for Stu's money, he definitely has a lot. He is the CEO of the Laundy group I believe, which did own about 45 venues but offloaded half of them in the last few years. They still have about 20 or so that they own outright, plus Stu himself has done a pile of deals with other partners in a whole range of stuff that has really dragged the Laundys forward, especially that huge deal they did with Woolworths regarding a whole bunch of leaseholds. He is way more than just the 'heir to his father's 500 million fortune'. Kudos to him for not letting it go to his head and still acting like a decent human around the rest of them... unlike Blake *cough*

I really like Stu. I hope Sophie picks him.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like Stu was planned to be on the show and IMO I won't be surprised at all if it was rigged and set up from the getgo if indeed Stu is F1.

IMO it's too much of a "coincidence" that in the same year both leads would choose people they had met before the show aired  Suspect  

Plus, the way the guys talked about Stu when he arrived and Luke saying how there was this connection straight away with Stu... I mean, first night Stu is on the show, Sophie kissed Stu on the lips by "mistake" (yeah right imo) in front of the other guys the night he arrived! That's how comfortable Soph was with Stu (like she already was "with" him). It reminds me of the girls and what they said about Laura and Matty seeming way too comfortable night one to not have known each other beforehand.

I'm going to go with Ten wanting a guaranteed ending or the leads planning this themselves beforehand (or a bit of both). Because this season/year has been totally suss imo and a rigged season with planned F1s who had met leads before they filmed is the primary explanation I have for it 

jmo

I can see why you would think that, but Sophie can't lie to save herself and I don't see why Stu would risk his business reputation the way he is definitely doing if he already had the girl. Stu said somewhere that he wanted to be there at the beginning but couldn't work it around his business and family commitments.

Plus, the two of them were like a pair of giggly, nervous schoolkids on that couch at the end of their date. That was the most nerves I have ever seen on this show. *IMO* They have definitely never kissed before. rofl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am

stoneleigh wrote:This says it all really...

“There was obviously guys who came into the house and I noticed almost straight away that there was a connection with one of them, and maybe she just wanted to remove someone out of the picture to not complicate things too much so she could focus on developing a relationship with that person,” said Mcleod, 33, from Sydney’s Manly.

With viewers left as shocked as the man himself, the business consultant admits he went into the rose ceremony “feeling good” and was blindsided by the decision.

“I went up to her and I just said, ‘what happened?’.

“And she said, ‘look, I think after our first date you weren’t as open with me as the other guys,’,” reflected Mcleod.
“I’m still trying to figure it out. I was just really confused. I felt numb. And I was just trying to retrace my steps and think, ‘how did I screw things up? what happened?’.”

As for the other suitors left in the mansion, Mcleod doesn’t believe there are many real contenders for Monk’s heart ... apart from father-of-four Laundy.

“I think Stu made a pretty big impression when he first came in, it was as strong presence when he came in.

“Other than that, I think from what she said she was looking for, the other guys were nice guys but I didn’t see too much of a future with her and those guys ... but maybe I’m wrong,” said Mcleod.
Source
Luke sounds like his ego is talking imo. Going by his SM posts, tweets and IG captions (even tagging Sophie herself!) as well as him posting in facebook groups as noted on twitter (NOT a F1 thing at all) maybe Luke has some issues and thus he was sent packing and why his edit was made like he barely was on the show? Because based on his edit, I'd think it was Luke choosing to be OTT on his SM rather than being told to do so. Maybe he bought into the hype of Sportsbet or he (or someone from his camp) misdirected about him being a potential winner somehow.

Given Luke only spent a few hours total with Soph and even his one date DM said was awkward (and IA since he had to ask to kiss Soph twice and ask her if she was feeling something for him) I don't believe Luke that he was shocked by Soph's decision. Heck, she didn't even bother giving him SQT or talking to him at CPs and he himself said he didn't spend that much time with her. Plus no she didn't even want to give him a HTD so for sure Soph wasn't into him imo. I wonder if Soph found out something about Luke and thus he was sent home Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like Stu was planned to be on the show and IMO I won't be surprised at all if it was rigged and set up from the getgo if indeed Stu is F1.

jmo

I can see why you would think that, but Sophie can't lie to save herself and I don't see why Stu would risk his business reputation the way he is definitely doing if he already had the girl. Stu said somewhere that he wanted to be there at the beginning but couldn't work it around his business and family commitments.

Plus, the two of them were like a pair of giggly, nervous schoolkids on that couch at the end of their date. That was the most nerves I have ever seen on this show. They have definitely never kissed before. rofl
Just to clarify: what I mean by rigged is not that they were already in a relationship but that I can totally see intentions being there beforehand and it being planned that he would go on and that she wanted him on and had an idea she would pick him before the show even filmed.

Sophie not being able to lie to save herself is exactly why I think this because of how comfortable she acted with Stu when he was on the show first night. Sure one can chalk that up to fairtytale stuff but that's not reality imo for her to be already kissing him on the lips like it was just every day thing. Any nerves on the SD I think would be there as long as attraction is there and being filmed on camera kissing someone one is into. Plus, even if not the first kiss between them I could see Soph being nervous about playing out a relationship on camera, especially if it was planned beforehand.

Contrary as it may sound, I believe things can be rigged and feelings can be genuine at the same time. It's not an either/or for me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I tend to agree @AllAboutLove. I for one believe that Sophie seems to also be a very good actress. I am having real difficulty reading what is real and what isn’t. To me Sophie on Luke and Stus date was very similar. She presented quite the same way in her nervousness, with her being slightly more in control with Stu. There were differences but in my opinion they are really subtle.

I believe Luke’s exit just showed me that I can’t read Sophie? What she is portraying whilst it presents as genuine just seems clouded with something. I don’t doubt that she has found true love and that is great I just think at the moment we are seeing a very level playing field for the real contenders for F4
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 am

I definitely agree that Sophie is a very good actress. I think she is playing her role and for the most part, even though she is the "lead" I find her to be much more aware of her role and thus able to steer the guys in a certain way or play a role with them as well. It reminds me of what she said pre-season that the guys she knew weren't there for the right reasons she kept around for "fun". I thought that was interesting because it made me thing (as I posted above) that she wasn't being that serious about it, especially in the beginning and why I think it's totally feasible that she may have been well aware of Stu coming or later on. I've watched a couple of her pre-season interviews as well and she seemed very convincing too about how she knew night one so when Stu wasn't on the show that it was going to work out for her. Based on what I see. I don't believe that at all. I think she didn't think it was going to work out at all and thus the intruders were sent in (or rather, Stu was).

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:26 am

WAIT!!! HOLD THE PHONE!!!

It's Apollo on the date with the puppies. There must be 2 single dates this episode coming???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaIyMr8nYVB/?taken-by=ten_insider

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 am

This writer stole our sleuthing of the Ash Pollard and James pic! *waves* Hi writers looking for a story!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/who-is-the-bachelorette-australia-james-trethewie-41805

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 am

stoneleigh wrote:This writer stole our sleuthing of the Ash Pollard and James pic! *waves* Hi writers looking for a story!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/who-is-the-bachelorette-australia-james-trethewie-41805

Ah yes, they just "stumbled across" that pic did they?  Amazing.  

:soapbox

It's funny how many journalists stumble through our forum, gather our information and then conveniently forget to give any credit.  This season has been one of the worst in that regard IMO.  

At least during Matty's season they threw us the occasional mention (probably because they weren't allowed to say they knew the winner so used "fan theories" instead, but anyway...).

This season I don't think we've been credited once. Redfacemad And this is all publicly available information - nothing stopping them from doing some actual research of their own except laziness.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty