SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Apollo doesn't seem like he's on the same page as Sophie... especially if his career is taking off like this and he doesn't want kids for a few years? I didn't realise he was getting into movies.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/bachelorette-favourite-reveals-stint-on-marvel-movie-thor-ragnarok-as-hulk-body-double/news-story/54b745ddc3f9b1a40646a764a0a8ccb4

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

I was reading somewhere, can’t remember where but Sam said that he believed a conversation the Luke and Sophie had prior to the rose ceremony led to Luke leaving. Perhaps there was something more in that or less, who knows. Just thought it was interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:53 pm

stoneleigh wrote:This writer stole our sleuthing of the Ash Pollard and James pic! *waves* Hi writers looking for a story!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/who-is-the-bachelorette-australia-james-trethewie-41805

Not surprised at all... When I posted that pic of James and Ash I was waiting for them to write about it so I am only surprised they took that long to write about it laugh out loud 

Maybe I'll keep posting in F1 clues instead of individual threads so that the media peeps will have to read a bit more deeply #workforit  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 pm

BRUTAL!! Go Sophie!

I guess we can chalk up the whole "Liked him at first but he turned into a douche" character as Sam?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-evictee-sam-reveals-he-hooked-up-with-sophie-monk/news-story/bc4fa5578c1602e97a9de2ff85a2f67f

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Sophie and Luke were on the phone together with Kyle and Jackie O and Sophie explained she let Luke go because she really liked him and up until that point he was the only connection she had, but after their single date, the chemistry changed. Luke agrees it was the pressure and frustration. She felt really lonely and was really hurt by the sudden change in chemistry and with the fast pace of the show, she eliminated him. (possibly influenced heavily by Stu coming on as well). There was no bad blood and it seemed just like one big misunderstanding. Kyle is really rooting for Luke, even suggesting if it doesn't work out with her F1, that she goes back to Luke. All around good vibes, they both apologised to each other. Luke suggested they hang out for coffee, Kyle and Jackie O says the boyfriend won't let. So yeah, it's clarified. But makes me even more sad that it could've worked out. Luke seems so genuine and I really liked him on the show and now off-show, I love him! I hope he finds someone amazing. Sophie said in hindsight, she wished she could have been more patient but with the other guys and all the emotions, she made a quick and snap decision to just boot him out.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:25 pm

"I think there were some conversations with Luke and Sophie prior to that and that led to Sophie’s decision. I wasn’t privy to those chats but for us – Luke was a front runner the entire time."
https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-sam-comes-clean-about-those-sophie-monk-comments/ar-AAtkoqE?li=AAsuto&ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 pm

joshfan wrote:Sophie and Luke were on the phone together with Kyle and Jackie O and Sophie explained she let Luke go because she really liked him and up until that point he was the only connection she had, but after their single date, the chemistry changed. Luke agrees it was the pressure and frustration. She felt really lonely and was really hurt by the sudden change in chemistry and with the fast pace of the show, she eliminated him. (possibly influenced heavily by Stu coming on as well). There was no bad blood and it seemed just like one big misunderstanding. Kyle is really rooting for Luke, even suggesting if it doesn't work out with her F1, that she goes back to Luke. All around good vibes, they both apologised to each other. Luke suggested they hang out for coffee, Kyle and Jackie O says the boyfriend won't let. So yeah, it's clarified. But makes me even more sad that it could've worked out. Luke seems so genuine and I really liked him on the show and now off-show, I love him! I hope he finds someone amazing. Sophie said in hindsight, she wished she could have been more patient but with the other guys and all the emotions, she made a quick and snap decision to just boot him out.

Thank you for posting this. I found it very interesting and I now have even more questions about Sophie. If she had chemistry with Luke, and the only connection with anyone on the show why did she act like she did? Losing patience with Luke begs the question how genuine were Sophie's feelings? And then for her to make a quick and snap decision to boot him out? IMO this is not how you treat a person you really like.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:50 pm

I am very suss on that Kyle and Jackie O interview as it doesn't add up at all to me Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am very suss on that Kyle and Jackie O interview as it doesn't add up at all to me Suspect

What could she really say when he was also on the phone? Lol poor girl. "Sorry but I knew I liked someone else better"

I fully believe Luke was the early front runner but it all changed when Stu came. I think at this point she has realised who she wants to pursue and is keeping the other guys around because she enjoys spending time with them but has no expectations.

The most interesting thing about that conversation is that she said that Luke was 'her only connection' at that point. Not great news for James, Apollo and Jarrod IMO.

Sophie isolating herself in Thailand is not working so well for her... she can't help herself. cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am very suss on that Kyle and Jackie O interview as it doesn't add up at all to me Suspect

I totally agree! Things don't add up to me. I am still at a loss trying to figure out why Sophie wouldn't at least walk Luke out and give him a nice (and teary even) goodbye.

Sophie is currently staying at a $4,000+ night private resort. If she escaped Australia to avoid having to lie, I would've thought this would include radio interviews. If it didn't I think maybe it should have.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:02 am

Wonder how true this is??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4972174/Bachelorette-Stu-Laundy-regretted-Blake-Colman-job-offer.html

Seems like the day for airing dirty Bachelorette laundry today!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:07 am

Storybook wrote:

I totally agree! Things don't add up to me. I am still at a loss trying to figure out why Sophie wouldn't at least walk Luke out and give him a nice (and teary even) goodbye.

Sophie is currently staying at a $4,000+ night private resort. If she escaped Australia to avoid having to lie, I would've thought this would include radio interviews. If it didn't I think maybe it should have.

Is it possible Luke talked to her in those conversations that Sam mentioned about leaving once Stu came in and that is why Sophie was angry and hurt? Any other explanation just does not seem to reflect well on her.

Last edited by AEF on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty