SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  yes he's one I had a name for. There's some others too but I think they're MOT including Pete (may have one that could be a potential possibility and is locked down). I am trying to pin down who could a frontrunner or F1 and that's getting tricky.. which makes me think F1 is either Jarrod (still on lock down) or is hidden like @ThankMeLater speculated

Is Jarrod the only guy that DM has printed about??????????????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:13 am

Jarrod and Stu Laundy are the only two that have been named AFAIK, @LeapofFaith. Jarrod had the first date but Stu has not had a date that has been reported.  

Jake, Samual, Luke and Blake have all had SDs reported by DM but have not been named.  DM described Luke's beach stroll as "awkward and cringeworthy".

Samuel's first date looked good but Diimex said his second "did not appear to go well and was wrapped up very quickly".  Does not bode well for either IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  yes he's one I had a name for. There's some others too but I think they're MOT including Pete (may have one that could be a potential possibility and is locked down). I am trying to pin down who could a frontrunner or F1 and that's getting tricky.. which makes me think F1 is either Jarrod (still on lock down) or is hidden like @ThankMeLater speculated

@AllAboutLove - The guy you mention still on lockdown other than Jarrod - is he someone you've already created a thread for, or are you still researching him?  No rush, just curious... question

ETA: Is it the bald guy?!?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 am

@Bobette I am still researching him. I think he is a contestant so I'll create a thread for him just in case. Not sure who the bald guy is. Have you sleuthed him yet?

I had been looking at the Matrix media pics (GD meeting her sister) and there's a few there to sleuth still and confirm. I wll create threads for those who have BTS pics and not yet sleuthed and label as unknowns until they are sleuthed.

So far, I am having a hard time seeing out of the sleuthed contestants who could be F1 out of them so it may be an unknown I am thinking but will see. Do we know how many contestants will be for sure on Sophie's season?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I am still researching him. I think he is a contestant so I'll create a thread for him just in case. Not sure who the bald guy is. Have you sleuthed him yet?

I had been looking at the Matrix media pics (GD meeting her sister) and there's a few there to sleuth still and confirm. I wll create threads for those who have BTS pics and not yet sleuthed and label as unknowns until they are sleuthed.

So far, I am having a hard time seeing out of the sleuthed contestants who could be F1 out of them so it may be an unknown I am thinking but will see. Do we know how many contestants will be for sure on Sophie's season?

Thanks @AllAboutLove.  yes That would be great if you could create the "unknown" threads.  

I haven't stalked anyone other than Pete - was waiting to see how many others you'd already got so we didn't double-up on info. Not sure who the bald guy is but will see if I can find him.  I had mentally written him off as an MOT but after seeing the promo and heard Sophie describe what she is looking for with such sincerity, I think she is taking this very seriously and wouldn't have discounted anyone so I'm keen to find out more about the unknowns.  

I don't think it's been mentioned how many guys there will be.  How many did Georgia have?  16?  We've probably found most of Sophie's guys already!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:49 am

@Bobette Georgia had 18 guys on her season when including the intruders so I think it may be the same amount for Sophie given her timeline for filming.

I recall Alex who was also bald was F4 on SamFro's season 1. So it could be that the bald guy can go far as well just going by that since it's happened before.

I will create the rest of the threads now yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:25 am

Awesome, just checked out the new threads, Thanks!  So if it's the same as Georgia's season there's just two more guys and we're done then, until intruders.  So this guy and one other, yes?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YNrIDt4

It's possible the ones we can't find are not on SM which would get them a few bonus points from me. yes I like the look of full beard guy - want to know more about him!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:48 am

@Bobette yes could be all of them. I like full beard guy too. Looks promising. What's the link to the pic above for the guy? If he's not a contestant I wonder if he is crew? Or are there more pics of him?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 am

Oh yeah, could be crew now that you mention it - he was pictured on the date at the suburban house (Jake with cake) but doesn't seem to be in shot when the guys are walking up to the door. My bad.

I'm pinning a lot of my hopes on Full Beard Guy. Really hope he's not another Surf/Yoga/Zen/Chill type - she's got enough of those in the house already IMO. A lumberjack would be good. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:07 am

@Bobette laugh out loud yes to a lumberjack. Hoping there's at least one. If not, then a genuine guy no matter his profession (can't be too much to ask right?)

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 am

ssin0547 wrote:At least there's a little bit more diversity this season which I am all for. JMO.

Completely agree!  Apparently Sophie gave the producers carte blanche to choose her men which seems to have allowed them to bring in a wider range of suitors than the usual.  

IMO some of the younger guys may be more for the audience's benefit (eye candy) but hopefully there are "a few good men" for Sophie or even just one if he's the right one.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:52 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:At least there's a little bit more diversity this season which I am all for. JMO.

Completely agree!  Apparently Sophie gave the producers carte blanche to choose her men which seems to have allowed them to bring in a wider range of suitors than the usual.  

IMO some of the younger guys may be more for the audience's benefit (eye candy) but hopefully there are "a few good men" for Sophie or even just one if he's the right one.

I really like that. I don't know, maybe it's just me, i think it's fine to have a "type" but if i was hoping to find my life partner i would NOT want to narrow it down to a list of really specific traits. I think you need to keep an open mind. JMO which it looks like Sophie has.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
mercieme
stuckinsc
Cetamy
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum