SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:At least there's a little bit more diversity this season which I am all for. JMO.

Completely agree!  Apparently Sophie gave the producers carte blanche to choose her men which seems to have allowed them to bring in a wider range of suitors than the usual.  

IMO some of the younger guys may be more for the audience's benefit (eye candy) but hopefully there are "a few good men" for Sophie or even just one if he's the right one.

I really like that. I don't know, maybe it's just me, i think it's fine to have a "type" but if i was hoping to find my life partner i would NOT want to narrow it down to a list of really specific traits. I think you need to keep an open mind. JMO which it looks like Sophie has.

It's not just you - I agree 100% thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Meet this year's Bachelors

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 V278T2t

Apollo, 24, Magician, Queensland
Bingham, 25, Polo Player, Queensland
Blake, 29, Investor / Entrepreneur, Western Australia
Brett, 27, Personal Trainer, Western Australia
Chad, 37, Contract Services Manager, Victoria
Eden, 33, Scaffolder, Western Australia
Harry, 24, Restaurant Manager, South Australia
Hayden, 29, Marketing Manager, Victoria
James, 31, Financial Advisor, New South Wales
Jamie, 38, Engineer, Western Australia
Jarrod, 31, Vineyard Manager, Victoria
Jefferson, 30, Events Manager, New South Wales
Jourdan, 25, Bar Manager, Queensland
Luke, 33, Business Culture Consultant, New South Wales
Mackane, 35, Small Business Owner, Western Australia
Pete, 32, Fashion Designer, New South Wales
Ryan, 26, Construction Foreman, New South Wales
Sam, 31, Voiceover Artist, New South Wales

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Will wait to see these guys in motion and they interaction with Sophie before commenting. Just saying. Lots of younger guys here and it makes me wonder if it was deliberate so she can remember concentrate on the few closer to her age. Just saying because I hope she's really serious about finding love on TV. JMHO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 am

Her guys I believe are younger than Georgia had and Georgia was. 27. I swear Georgia got the best group of guys. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 am

Idlemess wrote:Will wait to see these guys in motion and they interaction with Sophie before commenting. Just saying. Lots of younger guys here and it makes me wonder if it was deliberate so she can remember concentrate on the few closer to her age. Just saying because I hope she's really serious about finding love on TV. JMHO

I agree - I think most of these guys have been cast for the audience rather than Sophie.  IMO TPTB don't believe a cast of sensible, responsible middle-aged men would sustain the attention of the Australian viewing public, and TBH I think they're right.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 am

ssin0547 wrote:Her guys I believe are younger than Georgia had and Georgia was. 27. I swear Georgia got the best group of guys. JMO
Yes, she sure did

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 am

ssin0547 wrote:Her guys I believe are younger than Georgia had and Georgia was. 27. I swear Georgia got the best group of guys. JMO

IA. She definitely got the best group of guys. In fact, I'd say she had the best overall group of guys for any Bachelorette franchise. Such a great group, Top 5 especially. They all got along so well overall and I loved how they all sang to her at CP and even later, another song for the Top 5 that rapped/sang. Just great personalities and looks too. Such a fantastic group. Best ever imo  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633
Hopefully the guys on Sophie's season are great and have great personalities too  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:20 am

I just had a read through the contestants threads. I'm really disappointed for Sophie. Surely they could have looked harder for better matches for Sophie? I feel like there's one or two suitable guys and the rest are all duds. I can't help but feel like she got a bit stitched up i.e. she contacted them thinking she would get a group of guys like Georgia and that didn't happen. BUT I also suspected that would happen, really she needed a bunch of Lee's and I remember commenting when she was first announced that realistically, how many Lee's are there (as I predicted, none). All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am

ssin0547 wrote:I just had a read through the contestants threads. I'm really disappointed for Sophie. Surely they could have looked harder for better matches for Sophie? I feel like there's one or two suitable guys and the rest are all duds. I can't help but feel like she got a bit stitched up i.e. she contacted them thinking she would get a group of guys like Georgia and that didn't happen. BUT I also suspected that would happen, really she needed a bunch of Lee's and I remember commenting when she was first announced that realistically, how many Lee's are there (as I predicted, none). All JMO.
IA. Georgia was lucky because being 27 she had the pick of a great bunch of guys. Sophie IMO is restricted by her age as from what I've seen so far, there aren't many suitable guys to choose from. However, I will watch with interest once the show starts.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
mercieme
stuckinsc
Cetamy
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum