SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Laura is wearing really high heels where we she her similar height to Matt, barefoot without them she may need to use her tiptoes to be more even? I suck at sleuthing so if I am wrong NBD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:56 pm

@Bobette...great analysis. For the height difference in the pics you posted above; Elise's boots were about 4 inches high IMO and Laura's was about 2 inches high IMO.

Also the seasplane article didn't document the day the date occurred so it could have occurred earlier and printed May 11th. For reference per AAL's filming schedule, HTDs started after the April 23rd Logies and around May 11th they should have been in Thailand for the F3 dates IMO. So IMO the seaplane date occurred during filming prior to the F4 HTDs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Thinking of the possibility of intruders... if April 21 was F7 and Matty had a break for Logies April 23, then likely the last week of April was F5 and HTDs had to be beginning of May. So if there were intruders I'd think they'd have to have arrived before F7 and if so must be MOT. 

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 pm

DM quoted DT that Matty had 25 girls to choose from. If DM is correct then there were 3 intruders which would have arrived about a month into filming similar to Sam W's and Richie's seasons. But we need to see the original DT article dated Saturday July 15th to know if they actually stated 25 girls or the 22 girls that the show mentioned will be at the premier episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:11 pm

IMO i always thought seaplane pic with matty j was Laura but the more and more i look at it i'm seeing Tara?!?! Anyway who ever it is IMO Matty is very much into this girl and possible F1/2 JMO

Just a random thought could it be Taras SQT after this GD date?? Tara is the one with the purple top right??  

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 P8eqBce

@Bobette SC from previous post
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

mercieme wrote:DM quoted DT that Matty had 25 girls to choose from. If DM is correct then there were 3 intruders which would have arrived about a month into filming similar to Sam W's and Richie's seasons. But we need to see the original DT article dated Saturday July 15th to know if they actually stated 25 girls or the 22 girls that the show mentioned will be at the premier episode.

Below article by popsugar who i think is one of the official mags for the Bachelor states 22 girls? so IMO they start with 22 and then add 3 intruders later on....IMO its interesting we haven't seen pics of the intruders yet so perhaps AAL has a point that they probably didn't last long and only MOT Hugesmile

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2017-Matty-J-Launch-Date-43748415
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:52 am

I'm doing a head count from the promos.  Up to 20.  
Is there anyone I've missed or do we think two are just not shown?
Still can't find Elise (unless she's cartwheeling).

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Hx2JMqR

ETA:

I found 21.  So where is number 22?!  
If Elise isn't cartwheeling, she's completely absent IMO.
Unless she's no 9 as suggested by @mercieme but I don't think so?

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 RWdofQd

Source: Screencaps from TenPlay preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:25 am

Could 20 also be 13, 16 or 19??
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Could 20 also be 13, 16 or 19??

It's not 19 because you can see in the longshot she's wearing a pencil skirt/dress, but good point about the other two - let me check the full pics again to see if I can gauge what they're wearing.  13 does have a carnivalesque vibe about her!

ETA: I think you got it, @Hearts_And_Roses!  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1377737533

The cartwheeler seems to be number 13 IMO.  You can just see a peep of her purple pantsuit in this SC, yes?  Great job!

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 ZrNjtPw

Source: TenPlay preview

So Elise is still MIA.  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2292733854
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 am

Updated headshots with number 20 replaced:

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 G2eFORW

BTW I'm assuming the girl in the very middle of the SC above (blonde, head down, hardly visible) is the same girl as number 19. Would everyone agree?

If so we are still down 2 girls - Elise and one other.  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 am

Bobette wrote:Updated headshots with number 20 replaced:
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 G2eFORW

BTW I'm assuming the girl in the very middle of the SC above (blonde, head down, hardly visible) is the same girl as number 19. Would everyone agree? If so we are still down 2 girls - Elise and one other.  :detective
I think all the girls shown are different girls. So only two girls missing.

Girl #21. The blonde-ish girl in strapless red dress with a middle part in her hair is missing in the collage pic. She's shown in promo and in your post above @Bobette (and whom I think is Florence as posted in her thread).
Girl #22. If girl #13 is the cartwheeler then the only girl missing is Elise. Things that make me go hmmmm.... question

ETA: SC of blondish middle part in hair, strapless red-dress girl (possibly Florence)
Bobette wrote:9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 ZrNjtPw
Source: TenPlay preview

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
The blonde-ish girl in strapless red dress with a middle part in her hair is missing in the collage pic. She's shown in promo and in your post above @Bobette (and whom I think is Florence as posted in her thread).

If girl #13 is the cartwheeler then the only girl missing is Elise. Things that make me go hmmmm.... question

You're absolutely right, @AllAboutLove - I screen capped her and then forgot to paste her in.  
Will fix it up now and post the finished result.  So all we have missing is Elise.  
HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm indeed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith