SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:35 am

More Media Reports Prior to Episode 11
LeapofFaith wrote:

http://thefix.nine.com.au/2017/08/28/12/36/bachelor-matty-j-throws-out-laura-drawing

The Bachelor's Matty Johnson might like contestant Laura Byrne, but does he like her artwork?

Apparently not, if one fan's anecdote is to be believed.

"I saw Laura’s drawing of Matty propped up against a tree next to the council clean-up pile," a source told Woman's Day.

The magazine reported that the eyewitness was a fan of the show who recently happened to be walking past Matty's Bondi home.

"I saw a guy and girl cleaning out the garage and there was a whole load of packing boxes, too," the source continued. "So it’s hard to say whether Matty was throwing away the drawing or moving it to a new place."

Woman's Day also reports that Laura -- who is tipped to be the last woman standing out of the eight remaining – has been arguing with fellow contestant Elora Mulger, who is also rumoured to be a favourite, off camera.

But the outlet reports, because Warner Bros are supposedly planning on bringing one of the women back to be the next Bachelorette, they've been making sure she comes off as likeable to viewers.

"They’ve got one of them in mind to star in a future Bachelor or Bachelorette, so they don’t want viewers to turn on her before it’s announced," their insider said
LeapofFaith wrote:
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/laura-byrne-and-elora-murger-fight-on-the-bachelor-40375

Things are set to escalate this week, with Elora pulling the ultimate stunt that not only leaves Laura, but all the girls, fuming and Matty questioning her behaviour.

The gloves are officially off!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:38 am

mercieme wrote:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:28 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:07 pm

mercieme wrote:Tonight's episode sneak peek

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:16 am

Elise Interview with local WA NewsPaper
Former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy underestimated other personalities on The Bachelor Australia
SINGLE and on the cusp of 30, Elise Stacy took the plunge and auditioned for The Bachelor Australia.

After all, the former Hockeyroo told herself, dating is an unconventional process these days.

“My dad and brother freaked out and my sister got really excited, so I was given two ends of the spectrum,” the Cottesloe resident said.

“My best friends told me: ‘Go do it, the one thing you’ll have to promise is not to get too drunk at the cocktail parties’.”

Stacy’s objective was to find a witting, charming and loyal partner, but she also had personal goals to strike.

“One was to do things I wouldn’t normally do, so I often thought: ‘Put yourself in this situation and just go with it’,” she said.

“The other was to be myself – it’s reality TV, but if you are true to yourself and who you are then you can’t be misconstrued and that was my other objective.”

Stacy joined the Hockeyroos in 2010, moving from home city Adelaide to Perth.

“When I was interviewed for the show, I was asked how I would go living with a group of girls and I responded: ‘easy-peasy, I’ve done it in my hockey career’, but I underestimated that,” she said.

“I was surprised at how some people treated others in the house. We had such an array of different personalities and that really caught me off-guard at the beginning and that’s why I sat there like a deer in the headlights for a while.

“My time as a Hockeyroo did help prepare me for the show as I’m quite a resilient person: I can roll with the punches and I know it’s not all fairytales and roses and there are some tough times.”

What advice does the hockey star-turned marketing executive offer women going on the show?

“You have to be ready for the unknown and relinquish any kind of control that you have in your normal life – this experience doesn’t suit everyone,” Stacy said.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 am

Interesting part of the interview to me is where she mentioned that the girls wanted to wear the same jumpsuits and they showed pictures of both Laura and Elise in jumpsuits.

Interview with Ann Stringer the Show Stylist
Has there ever been wardrobe drama, e.g. girls wanting to wear the same dress?
Every season there are always a couple of incidents where girls will see something another girl is wearing and want to wear it the following week. This season in particular, many of the girls wanted to wear the same jumpsuits.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Episode 12 Preview...the fact that Tara is shown saying she won't be surprised if Elora is sent home IMO implies that Elora stays so me thinks Lisa is out tonight.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Elise Interview with OK Mag
OK Mag claims this as an exclusive maybe because they an official mouthpiece for the show. I thought a poster here posted before that Elise was moving to Sydney, don't remember the poster. Oh well here is the exclusive according to OK Mag but then they mess it up that her family is not based in Perth but in Adelaide. Anywhooo interesting bit to me is that she admitted she and Matty have similar people connections and that she seems calm about the whole moving thing.

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor’s Elise is moving to Matty J’s hometown Well, this is interesting.
It can’t be by mere chance that The Bachelor Australia star Elise Stacy – who finally got her single date last week and smashed her way back into the game – is packing up her life and moving it all to Sydney in just a few short weeks.

Which begs the question: is it to be with Matty J?
The former Hockeyroo star laughed off any questions about timing, but certainly didn’t shut down the rumours.

“People can read into it what they want,” the blonde says coyly.

Though Matty and Elise got off to a slow start – ahem, 10 episodes later – when the two FINALLY did get some one-on-one time, it was effortless.

Elise says her family totally support her decision to move, even though she’ll be leaving them all behind in Perth.

And why wouldn’t they be, especially if she really has won the Bachie’s heart!

“I’m stoked to be moving back to Sydney,” says Elise.

She doesn’t seem at all concerned about the move, or rebuilding her social life in a new city.

Since Matty and Elise are both in marketing and have each lived in Sydney at different times, it’s no surprise that the pair ran in the same social circles before they both moved away from home.

“There are people we know where it’s not six degrees of separation, it’s more like one,” she laughs.

Elise is strangely calm about the whole thing, even though she still has no idea where she’ll be living yet.

Perhaps shacking up with a certain tall, dark and handsome bloke?

One thing’s for sure, she’s not going anywhere anytime soon. She’s even locked in a new job already. Seems like a pretty permanent ‘yes’ from Elise.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:33 am

mercieme wrote:Another sneak peek for Episode 12 in a few hours

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:42 am

F6 Photoshoot & Interview for Woman's Day
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0323
Meet Matty J's top 6 girls on The Bachelor Australia We're down to the final six girls... And things are getting tense!
To think Matty J started out with 22 single ladies at the beginning of this season of The Bachelor Australia 2017.

From a body painter, coal-plant operator and even a gymnastics coach... Now we're down to the final six.

Making strong headway towards Matty's heart are: Elise, Elora, Laura, Cobie, Tara and Florence.

Woman's Day exclusively shot the top six contenders, and lets just say MJ is left with a very tough decision.

Keep scrolling to see the amazing snaps!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0321
1 / 12 Elise, 29, WA, marketing executive.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0322
2 / 12 Elise told us that she's relocating from Perth back to Sydney, "Since the show I've been offered another job back in Sydney and plan to start that in a couple of weeks!" If fan theories are anything to go by... That job is new owner of Matty's heart!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0324
3 / 12Elora, 27, NSW, fitness trainer
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0325
4 / 12 She got the first second date, and Elora has no qualms hiding her attraction to the Bondi boy.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0326
5 / 12 Laura, 31, NSW, accessories designer.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0327
6 / 12 Everyone seems to think Laura will win the show, but she has admitted if it doesn't work she's keen to try The Bachelorette.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0328
7 / 12 Tara, 27, QLD, nanny.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0329
8 / 12 Queen of the Lols - Tara seems to be completely smitten with MJ and the feeling is mutual. Who can forget their time at the barbecue?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0332
9 / 12Cobie, 30, QLD, coal-plant operator.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0331
10 / 12 The resident sweet gal told Matty before their first kiss, "I'm scared [about] going in and you pulling away." Clearly he's not pulling away now.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0330
11 / 12 Florence, 27, Vic, brand manager.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Img_0333
12 / 12 If it doesn't work out, Flo said she's keen to find love on TV, "I wouldn't mind at all, but I'd be surprised if they wanted a Dutch girl to be the next Bachelorette of Australia.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:41 am

Lisa Exit Interviews
Excerpt from Laura's OK Mag / Now To Love Inteview. She won't pick who say who won because she knows the person that won. She picked her top 4 as Tara, Elise, Laura, Flo so maybe that's the top 4.

Do you think Matty J has found love?
Yeah, he’s in love! I was really close with a lot of the girls who are still in the house. He’s in love and I’m really happy for him and for her! They’re both really great people.

Who do you think will win, it’s so hard to tell at the moment![b]
Umm, (laughs) I kind of know. So I can’t really say!

[b]What, how do you know! Is it because you’re such good mates with the person who wins?

Yeah… But I’ll give you four names.
I would say Flo, Tara, Elise and Laura. They honestly would have been my top four picks on the third week in.

So which girls will you be keeping in touch with?
I speak to a bunch of them literally every day. I’m really close with Elise, Laura, Tara, Flo, Coby.
There’s a solid bunch of us who are really good friends. I couldn’t not think of anything better to come out of the Bach, apart from not ending up with Matty!

There’s a bit of a curse with lots of Bachelor couples who struggle to make it past the 12-18 month mark, do you think they’ll be able to make it last?
I would hope so. He’s said he’s in love and I know she’s in love with him as well, so that’s really amazing. Obviously there’s going to be a lot of pressure that comes with those two being social figures.
I think it will be very difficult at times but as long as they’ve got a strong connection and can support one another I think that’s the main thing… Hopefully it works out! They’re both great people so I don’t see why it wouldn’t.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 am

Lisa PS Inteview - they didn't ask her who won. But she talks about the Jen drama.
PS: About that whole drama with Jen and how she said you found out that Matty was only here for fame etc. How much of that is true?

Lisa: Look, Jen is Jen and she makes a big deal out of everything. When Matty asked me about it, I was honest and genuine with the conversation and what was on air was exactly what we spoke about — I wasn't hiding anything. But it was just a passing thought about me saying that he's Matty J, the whole of Australia fell in love with him after The Bachelorette, and I said that I don't see why he felt the need to come on the show and be the Bachelor when he'd have no trouble finding a girl in Sydney. His response was that he wanted to get out of his comfort zone and meet girls from all across the country that he wouldn't have had the chance to have met if he wasn't the Bachelor. He believed in the process of the show and that it was possible to find love. The brother thing, that was just ridiculous as well. I just said to him that I feel comfortable enough around you as I would any other guy mate. I mean, that's Jen, she's a bit of a pain, but I think we all know that.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters