SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:49 pm

I don't know if this will help us determine who's f3/f2, but looks like we discovered their sm on the same date: 11/20
Copied from Raven's thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
shaughnessyb wrote:Her instagram is re-activated. Robert Graham started following her.
(dated 11/20)

From Rachel's thread:
OnePromise wrote:Did we have Rachel's IG? I think it's bigrach_. Raven is following her now.
(also dated 11/20)

As for Raven's remark "RS isn't always right", IMO, it doesn't carry much weight. Even if he's correct, I can't imagine any contestant coming outright before or during the airing of the show saying he's right. We will see .

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] those are all good points and I can see that, but from my POV, Rachel's audience reception is not an issue because I never thought they are considering her as the 'ette. I am still waiting for that one little edit that tells me they are.

Pitting the F1 against the F2 IMO is something TPTB would want to showcase and I can't get the fact that Rachel doesn't follow Vanessa back out of my head.  

Nick and CH both referred to explosive chemistry when it comes to Rachel. I don't recall a F3 that had that kind of chemistry description. I just need more convincing that Rachel is F3. My gut is telling me otherwise, but maybe I don't have all the facts.

ITA :yes: about the edit. This year I feel none of them have gotten the 'ette edit so far IMO. It's become the Corinne show and even Nick has been downgraded to secondary lead IMO. Millsy's episode 5 recap did make it sound that she might be a contender in their eyes though IMO.

I do agree that TPTB would love to pit F1 and F2 against each other if there was mutual dislike evident kinda like Nikki and Clare IMO. But so far IMO, it looks like they are going to gloss over that supposed fight in Bimini since it doesn't appear in any promos so far. Without that, most of the audience (except sleuthers and ones who have read spoilers) wouldn't even know that Vanessa and Rachel had a fight or disliked each other on the show. IMO If Rachel was F2, TPTB wouldn't be able to resist showing atleast some glimpse of the fight to setup the final showdown at FRC.

IMO The show going to a cold place has become a disadvantage as far as sleuthing for F3 is concerned. IMO It's become so hard to guess who is under those massive coats and caps.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for that.

What was the twitter name of the cousin or who ever she was that was tweeting out roses? Did we catch the last number of roses she tweeted out?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Ok so their SM was discovered on the same day, does anyone know when Rachel actually started using hers again?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 pm

I thought she changed her IG username after it was discovered? I'm not sure.

ETA: Nov 30th was her first IG Prior to that her IG was bigrach_

therachlindsayLife is like a chess game, you don't want to waste a move... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:54 am

Also from Raven's thread, posters noticed some changes on her sm back on 11/13, 11/14. According to Auntie's schedule, f3 RC is on 11/12. I don't know if this helps but we can put all our findings here to help us sleuth/speculate f2/f3

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:This may be insignificant but Raven's IG numbers changed increased last night by 1 in terms of followers and who she is following.  It is a private account.  It could be someone who reactivated IG though.

As of today:

IG - ravennicolegates - Set to Private

• 129 posts
• 1,044 followers
• 423 following

Twitter - Raven
@ravengates09

• TWEETS22
• FOLLOWING144
• FOLLOWERS350
• LIKES2,352
FWIW here's Raven's Twitter/IG from Oct 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:00 am

Thanks for bringing that over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:41 am

@GA I have always thought from the beginning that Rachel was one of Nick's top 2 from day one. I paid attention to his interaction with all the women regardless of the spoilers and it was evident that she captivated him. It was evident in his demeanor, mumbling, blushing, nervousness, tone of voice, jittery and stuttering from the FIR to the first date. he was chasing her, he initiated the kisses. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's F2.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:29 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! :Thanktwo

I had missed that Raven's Twitter had changes too in the week prior to FRC. I remember her mom posting on FB that her IG was hacked and that they were looking into it so that might explain some changes in the numbers (IMO) but I don't remember anything about Twitter. Interesting!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 am

IMO Rachel/Raven could be interchangeable in the order of things. Rachel being in Finland was handed to viewers early on in previews.  TPTB always has a reason for these things.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:55 am

Is it possible Nick only took two to Finland?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:28 am

sdmom wrote:Is it possible Nick only took two to Finland?

Sure. It happened in Kaitlyn's season however she only met 2 families for HTDs so that would differ.
I could see taking only 2 to Finland. That would mean 1 less FS and 1 less Vaill family meeting thus allowing 2 extra days to better get know who he's with. It is also a way for tptb to feign a rivalry which worked for ratings in Kaitlyn's season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
locoforbach
sharonchan
Sprite
gurlbrit
Luvstruck