SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Answer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to your question

There is no proof regarding number of HTDs other than RS say-so of 4 despite there only being pics verifying that Raven and Nick were together in her hometown.  During Kaitlyn's season there were supposed sightings in Ben's hometown of filming and also sources saying when a WI visit would occur however the HTDs weren't even in the guys' hometowns and didn't include Ben. Could one of the spoiler HTDs be like Ben's? There is nothing in any previews or promos related to HTDs except perhaps the odd orchid SC which has most probably Rachel's hand visible. Maybe there were 4 HTDs, maybe not.

There is only pic proof of 2 girls with knit caps in Lapland.  I don't recall previews of other seasons giving so little by epi 7.  Besides, it's super cold so all need bundle up thus presenting a challenge to viewers in identifying who's who. This begs the question "why are 3 not shown?"

The previews/promos dropped advance clues very early on about Vanessa in a tropical zone.  The same drop was used to geotag Rachel in a cold climate.  I find that parallel interesting and it may have relevancy.  

SM pre-season sleuthing was a challenge as Vanessa's IG was uncovered late and both Rachel and Vanessa were inactive on Twitter and were not frequent users of IG.  Raven also had anomalies on SM.

Given Nick and RS's long tumultuous history, if ever there was a year to take RS on a 1-1 to the cheese farm as a boobie prize, it would be this season.

I think some pieces are incongruent at this point.  Might change my mind later  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:01 am

I didn't think this was Vanessa before, I always thought it was Raven but now I do think that it's Vanessa. Because she has started wearing a winter jacket lately that looks exactly like this jacket.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:52 am

I don't think that's vanessa cos of the height isn't she short? I remember seeing the very first pics of her from the zero gravity date and she was barely taller than his shoulder
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:22 pm

The only flaw in the rationale is the friend on her right is continually wearing a similar jacket and she was not even on the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 pm

I don't think Vanessa is that much shorter than Raven and the woman is clearly standing on her toes, even while Nick is hunching down, for them to kiss.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Raven is 5'6 and Vanessa is 5 3 1/2 according to Bachelor bios.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The only flaw in the rationale is the friend on her right is continually wearing a similar jacket and she was not even on the show.

Yeah, that's a pretty typical black parka jacket. Hard to tell if it's identical or not. Besides, they might've all just bought coats once in Finland, since I doubt they were carrying winter gear around the whole time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:28 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The only flaw in the rationale is the friend on her right is continually wearing a similar jacket and she was not even on the show.

Yeah, that's a pretty typical black parka jacket. Hard to tell if it's identical or not. Besides, they might've all just bought coats once in Finland, since I doubt they were carrying winter gear around the whole time.

Vanessa was 1 of 4 girls interviewed before filming started.  It was about what each packed.  Vanessa said one of her suitcases had winter clothes, a coat and boots.

Written part of interview is about other stuff but it is followed by the vid about packing

Last edited by notarose on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:35 pm

I have heard the cast is told to pack for all kinds of weather.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:45 pm

For Ben's season, the producers bought the girls winter coats when they were in Warsaw. And then returned them! One of the sales associates wrote about her interaction with the producers and the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:47 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:

Vanessa was 1 of 4 girls interviewed before filming started.  It was about what each packed.  Vanessa said one of her suitcases had winter clothes, a coat and boots.

Written part of interview is about other stuff but it is followed by the vid about packing

Ah, thanks! Well the girl in the SC is wearing boots, so maybe it is her. We're gonna have to compare bums or something. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about HD
We have pic proofs of Raven and Nick, a pic of Nick at Miami airport, so that, imo, proves Raven and Corinne are in f4. Rachel is in Finland per sc. The only proof for Vanessa is RS said Nick was spotted in Montreal airport.
So I think there are 4 HTDs

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
locoforbach
sharonchan
Sprite
gurlbrit
Luvstruck