SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 pm

@KB_Mom I was thinking about the weird random stuff too. Always looks strange.

This must be a hotel or house they are renting which is already furnished and set up for romance so they probably don't need to add too much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:09 pm

I don't know why but the pile of fur pelts on the ground in front of the fire makes me laugh.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:30 pm

@umngirl I had the same reaction laugh out loud
It seems so ... cavemanish? Like they're going to sit there gnawing on giant turkey legs or something after the FRC laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Making love in front of the fire in that wooded cottage would be wonderful no doubt. MOOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:23 pm

I highly doubt that the FRC site is the same location they'll leave them for a few days of privacy.  And Nick's done a lot of stuff on or within ear shot of the camera and production, but I hope they don't just start getting busy while production packs up around them.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Sunsets in Finland in November. The snow on the ground makes it appear lighter out but I'm used to that look, that's why I thought it was late afternoon.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur23

www.timeanddate.com/sun/finland/helsinki?month=11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:01 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know why but the pile of fur pelts on the ground in front of the fire makes me laugh.
I loved the feel of this setting...until my eyes landed on those...sorry but WTH?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:30 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't know why but the pile of fur pelts on the ground in front of the fire makes me laugh.
I loved the feel of this setting...until my eyes landed on those...sorry but WTH?

They're reindeer hides. There's a lot of reindeer herding in Lapland, which results in a lot of hides as by-products of reindeer meat. They are cosy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It has to be the FRC. Look at the pedestal mid photo with the single rose.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0559d47225edd906fa2cd7510844ecf4_zpsopkfflvw

There is writing under the fireplace but it's hard to read. The more I enlarge, the fuzzier it gets. I'm on a new laptop which I hate. I don't have my normal picture program. Maybe someone can lighten it up before I figure out where the heck it is on this laptop.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur25

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:20 pm

That looks more like a grate than writing to me. Venting warm air out. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:23 pm

It looks like a metal grate to me.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 B6e8b80c0408173c9620605b972844aa_zpslnh26fqo
Source - My SC (just lightened the original that's in the SC only thread)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:25 pm

BKay wrote:That looks more like a grate than writing to me. Venting warm air out. imo

Yes, or more like letting air in so the embers at the bottom don't get smothered and the fire keeps going.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith