SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by primexi Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:36 am

jasmine did not look as happy with kevin now compared to back in the show imo

primexi

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Brill Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:37 am

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Can we say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . A HUGE congratulations from all of us to these two gems. Wishing nothing but a lifetime of happiness!

Hoorray Love these two, hope they can make it work, where others could not.

:Thanktwo GA, Maddy and others that gave us the play by play. bowdown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:38 am

Congrats to Kevin and Jasmine. Thank you GA and Maddy for keeping it live for us. Great season.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:39 am

the way I look at it, it's no different than any other couple. Filming ended 6 months ago, it has to be hard to be away from each other that long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:40 am

Even though she does not look overly happy as one would have expected, I definitively wish them to last.
Now it's on them to live their lifes away from the nay sayer and make it work.

I wish Mikhel to found his person. I'm not sure I want it to happen on the bachelor cause I'm starting to dislike the way the show is edited. However if he is the next bach, I would definitely watch.

All in all, it was a heck of a good season for their first time.
Onto Nick's season and I'm still unspoiled. I would probably join sleuthing around epi 4 or 5 after building my own F1-F6 list unspoiled. ;)

Thanks everyone.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:40 am

Did they say where they will be living? Or next steps?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:43 am

There was no mention of that, unless I missed it

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:45 am

Thx GA..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:46 am

Curious to see the AFTR - she doesn't look over the moon happy and glowing in the pics from AFTR and we've seen how Jasmine can GLOW like there's a sun inside of her!!! Her glow was most apparent during the FDs and I don't see it in these pics. I really so hope they last though and that it's not one of the "matter of time" relationships. But even if it is one of those relationships it's a journey... she needed to make this choice at this moment IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:47 am

Maybe someone will ask these questions tomorrow.

The new couple will be live on Facebook tomorrow at 11am! Ask your burning questions NOW and they'll be answering them live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:48 am

She might just be tired or something. Jojo and jordan didn't look happy at their aftr either. Either way all will be revealed in time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49 am

They were up all night talking after not seeing each other for some time.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy