SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Jasmine was a great bachelorette.
Heartbreakingly honest during ATFR about her feelings for both Kevin & Mikhel.

She just looks sad. Her mom looked sad.

I hope she finds what she's looking for, and I don't think she has with Kevin.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Last night Mikhel say he is still in love with her and I do believe him, when she came out and spoke that she still had feelings for him, I could swear he was gonna cry from the little I see.  I might be wrong. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Actually IMO the edit showed us exactly what we got. They showed Kevin's behaviour, they made a point of revealing what happened in the FS, they left in the chemistry between them, and they showed how much Jasmine lit up around him. All IMHO

I'm curious to know what was wrong with the edit? TYIA

I wholeheartdly agree with what you said about the edit and have said much the same pretty much every season.   In HINDSIGHT the edit always makes sense and their journey is usually quite acurately chronicled while producing the season.   While watching the season, the things that dont make any "sense" about the F1 edit, becomes quite clear as the months pass post filmimg.  I think the producers get a good read on the lead and their chosen and the edit is them sort of predicting what they think the outcome will be, based on what they know...which is a heck of lot more than we'll ever be privvy too Hugesmile  

Oh my Goodness..You nailed it! Truth has never been told. you just shed me a light clapping! tyvm . That could explain the weirdness of this season that confuse me to no end  BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
4health wrote:snipped

I really don't enjoy people wanting to validate themselves by cutting down others.   We can't live their life all we can do is be entertained and hope that life is good!  
Who are these "people"?
Who is "we"?

If relating to members on this forum in any way, just a friendly reminder that all opinions are welcome regarding the contestants on this forum and members' opinions are not to be discredited or cut down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "people" was a general statement about all the online chatter about the lead and the contestants in the media, SM etc. Opinions are just that opinions and I respect all of them. I was not referring to opinions, I was referring to name calling like "Jasmine is an idiot" etc. So if you felt that I was discrediting or cutting down anyone here you are mistaken and we can all agree to disagree yes

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Gah I'm so over Mikhel and his sensitive feelings. Seriously he's still hung up on a woman he went on a few dates with a frickin' half year ago? Stay the eff off my TV then with that chit and bring on Mike. laugh out loud

All JMbitchO. :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's all good yes

Just to clarify, a post referring to Jasmine as an idiot is an opinion and is allowed on the forum. I personally don't think Jasmine is an idiot at all, but again, all opinions about contestants are welcome - positive or negative.

All in all, I only hope the best for Jasmine and wish her well. Same for her F1 and F2 and all the other guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:52 pm

lapcoffee wrote:I'm no psychologist, but Kevin seems to me like an emotional manipulator. I absolutely agree with those who expressed that Kevin's "out" to Jasmine in the last episode was not actually intentioned as such. Men who are used to these power positions in relationships know how to take advantage of women (and this is absolutely not to say that Jasmine is a weak woman - to the contrary, she seems incredibly strong). Do a quick google search (sure, not a strong indicator of quantifiable evidence), you will see that a lot of Kevin's positioning through the season seems passive, perhaps sweet, but is actually an attempt to assert dominance. I am not sure that he would be aware that he acts this way -- it could be that he is conditioned and these are somewhat subconscious. Either way, in my opinion, he came off incredibly poorly this season. Charm gets you just so far... The genuineness of Mikhel is the long game and the one that pays off.

Yes to all this especially the bold ^^^

I mentioned upthread that I think Kevin's mother has a lot to answer for and to expand, from what we saw of Jill and heard from her own mouth, IMO Kevin would be used to having his feelings - good, bad or ugly - justified and encouraged by her.  I also feel she may have given him an inflated sense of self-importance, where he can sulk/throw tantrums and still be loved unconditionally.

Jill was very judgmental towards Jasmine IMO (especially re: her "chattiness" and occupation) which suggests to me that she has been equally critical of his past girlfriends.  I get the feeling she is always in the background taking his side and reassuring him he is right, even if he's not.  IMO this can warp one's idea about the amount of give and take required for a healthy relationship.

While I concede a mother's role is to be supportive of their children, IMO you also need to give them a sense of realism about the world.  If he has become conditioned to expect women to pander to him in the same way IMO Jill has, I think she has done him a disservice.  I don't think he sees it that way though - he would probably see it as just her way of expressing her love for him, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:56 pm

I remember the husband say something keep quiet or to that effect, that was telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 pm

I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in saying that Jasmine is not at all blameless in the conflict. In that little bit of that ET clip where he is saying something like "I thought you did not want me to put my arm around you" ?? You can clearly see his eagerness to please her, and his fear (in a way) to not "do the right thing" for her... I felt that he has to almost walk on egg shells for her to be secure and not upset at him... The fact that he says that she is out of his league, but he will get there, is very telling to me... This is just my opinion guys, but could it be that we are not seeing the "right" picture here, or that we are getting it "all wrong"?
I think Jasmine was a great lead, loved her honesty and her straight-forwardness, plus how sensitive she was to all the guys (as per what we were shown) But I also saw a very insecure woman, that needed to be reassured at times... and this video tid-bit confirms this a lot, for me and in my opinion of course. Kevin looks puzzled and confused, I felt that he was dying to say "How much more can I say or do to please you or measure-up to your standards?" ...I saw this look of desperation to not upset her, to please her, or else "I am going to get it after" ... This thoughts I have now are surprising to me... but that is exactly how I read that clip...This is ALL JMHO yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Joy15 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Actually IMO the edit showed us exactly what we got. They showed Kevin's behaviour, they made a point of revealing what happened in the FS, they left in the chemistry between them, and they showed how much Jasmine lit up around him. All IMHO

I'm curious to know what was wrong with the edit? TYIA

I wholeheartdly agree with what you said about the edit and have said much the same pretty much every season.   In HINDSIGHT the edit always makes sense and their journey is usually quite acurately chronicled while producing the season.   While watching the season, the things that dont make any "sense" about the F1 edit, becomes quite clear as the months pass post filmimg.  I think the producers get a good read on the lead and their chosen and the edit is them sort of predicting what they think the outcome will be, based on what they know...which is a heck of lot more than we'll ever be privvy too Hugesmile  

Oh my Goodness..You nailed it! Truth has never been told. you just shed me a light clapping! tyvm . That could explain the weirdness of this season that confuse me to no end  BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 3806527698

IMO, watching it back probably gave Jasmine a few light bulb moments too. It must have been quite enlightening/confronting for her to see it all unfold. No wonder she looks like she has buyers' remorse at the ATFR. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:03 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:The extended version of the ET AFTR extract:

It shows more of what we expected to se at that AFTR.
Give me even more hope for them.

I just realize they cut all that to show us a Kevin only talking. again edit mess in my eyes.

After watching that, what's the problem? laugh out loud

They were very cute together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:The extended version of the ET AFTR extract:

It shows more of what we expected to se at that AFTR.
Give me even more hope for them.

I just realize they cut all that to show us a Kevin only talking. again edit mess in my eyes.

After watching that, what's the problem? laugh out loud

They were very cute together.

Wow. This was enlightening. They seem natural and good together. So the producers edited the ATFR the way they did to promote dissension and not supporting the relationship????? This is crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy