SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Kevin and Mikhel are both amazing men - but only one will be walking off that beach in Cuba with Jasmine in hand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons November 23rd 2016, 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was kind of like, "okay?" too laugh out loud
The mention of conflict & then seemingly revealing & relating that conflict to being "completely in love" with K while still having "feelings" for M was what gave me pause.  

I wish them the best of course... but honestly I'm a little disappointed bc I felt more giddiness/warmth over Lace/Grant & Carly/Evan in their ATFR-BIP appearances & I wasn't even as invested in them on the actual show laugh out loud

Ah, well, I just hope everyone is happy at the end of the day Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer November 23rd 2016, 2:39 am

Just finished watching ...i watched DWTS finale first...and i was totally prepared for her to pick Kevin, so no surprises there.  I still dont care for Kevin and dont see them lasting till spring.   Kevin was trying too hard at ATFR and thr parents didnt look to happy to be sitting beside each other.  Chuckled when Jasmine said Mike was a possible match for her sister ...i said that after the HTD laugh out loud.

I think Jasmine is the kind of girl that likes to do the chasing and the worse they get treated ...The harder they try.  duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:40 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
With only one final rose left - it's time for Jasmine to face the absolute toughest decision. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold November 23rd 2016, 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO she did seem "off". I mentioned earlier that her smile didn't seem to reach her eyes. Jasmine like myself does not have a good poker face. I would love to hear their interview tomorrow morning to see if they've made any immediate plans as a couple and how they're doing now, present time.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:42 am

morgan ‏@morgylaw Toronto, Ontario
What a beautiful journey it's been. Thank you @jazlor1 for being the best Bachelorette that Canada could ask for!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:43 am

"As anxious and excited as I am to see you, I kind of want this to last." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:44 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 44s
"I feel sort of crazy for having to say goodbye to someone as amazing as you, it feels wrong, but I know that it's right." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:46 am

That was an absolutely heart-wrenching goodbye. Kudos to our beautiful bachelorette for always handling things so gracefully!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold November 23rd 2016, 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] right!?!?! Lol. 

Okay, I wouldn't go as far to say I was happier for Lace/Grant but it wasn't as bad as Brad 2.0 with Emily (now that ATFR was a hot mess!) laugh out loud

Can't wait to hear their interview tomorrow!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:51 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 28s
AHHHH THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy November 23rd 2016, 2:55 am

"I care about you so much, and I love you." HOLY FEELS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy