SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
The words we've all been waiting to hear: "Jasmine Lorimer, will you marry me?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Jasmine's very FINAL rose is gone for good. We couldn't be happier for these two!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 30s
Can't believe that Jasmine's journey to find love is finally over. What a happy ending after all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:00 am

it's weird how quiet they've been on sm tonight. I know jas has faved 2 tweets but that's it. No posts from either of them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Lace/Grant are actually super cute on Ben & Lauren's show laugh out loud

I didn't watch Brad's seasons but I heard the 2.0 ATFR was cringeworthy with Emily being overly jealous after watching & all ... this sort of felt like a ... reverse of sorts to a lesser extent of that situation.

I have to remember to tape their Morning Show interview! & hopefully I can find the Facebook Live thing to watch later.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:06 am

jesshaisinger
The world finally knows! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:06 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't wait to watch.

Fabulous season on here with everyone. Fun bantering our thoughts and opinions. Sleuthing and moving along!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:09 am

bacheloretteca
We could not be happier for these two!!! True love is in the air ♥
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:11 am

Idlemess wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't wait to watch.
I also can't wait to watch! Praying
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:12 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Mikhel always the gentleman! (But thank god @noahcappe is there to help out) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:12 am

Bobette wrote:
angie803 wrote:I hate to play devil's advocate but wasn't there a rumor swirling that she picked Kevin and they have already broken up?....possibly after the AFTR was taped?....I haven't actually seen the show because I have an android box...no cable.Just hearing that Jasmine didn't seem very happy.Is there something in their contract that says they have to fake it for the AFTR?....I have no idea....

I heard those rumours too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  

Haven't seen the finale or ATFR yet as I'm not in CAN but from the quotes and screenshots I've seen on Twitter... let's just say it does not bode well, IMO.  I look forward to watching the show and drawing my own conclusions.

Cant wait to watch this finale!!sounded like an emotional one (aren't they all) AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 2498057887 Also looking forward to hearing the interview tomorrow and hopefully they will clarify a few things about the relationship...I wish they did this more on ATFR .....Anyway I can understand they probably have had issues (just like they did on the show) however I would want him to clarify that rumour he told a girl that jasmine picked him but now they broke up(hopefully it wasn't to pick up the grl)?.....At the end of the day I really hope its all BS ....Jasmine deserves her HEA , she has been such a refreshing bachelorette,i have really enjoyed watching her journey to find love... Thank you guys for the fun sleuthing and see you on the next bach season!!!cant wait!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:25 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA now
Kevin definitely can't keep his hands to himself now that they can FINALLY be a couple in public!! We don't blame him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:43 am

For you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley :tissuebox

Anyway, time will tell with the couple. They have the same shot as any other couple. I found the ATFR still very highly edited and felt the producers still pushed for a storyline. There is no way the couple was just up there for 2 minutes. I'm not going to read too much into what she may or may not be feeling at the ATFR. I think the show has not been too kind for Jasmine and her F1; and I think they all just want the show portion of their lives to be over with, IMO.

It was a very good show for Canada's first bachelorette season and Jasmine did an excellent job.

I thought her connection with Kevin was very obvious from the beginning and I really enjoyed watching them fall in love. Congrats to Jas and Kev and wishing them love and happiness together! beatingheart

I won't be able to tune in so hopefully someone can post or summarize their media round tomorrow!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy