SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the interviews have been cancelled.

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Miyala wrote:Can someone pls post a link to that ET FB interview with J and K?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
What a rollercoaster, indeed! It's hard to believe that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] journey is over - but it's clear to see that the love is real.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:01 pm

I have been rooting for Jasmine & Kevin all season and still hope they are able to work things out but IMO after reading boards, articles and watching ATFR last night, I think Jasmine needs counseling stemming from her abandonment issues with her father. 

She stated in her intro video & her time with Kevin that it was something she just started to deal with and IMO clearly needs to continue to do so.  Just the fact that after the beautiful proposal from Kevin she still wanted him to say something “nice” about her speaks volumes.  How much affirmation does she need???  Kevin gave her an “out” to walk away with Mikhel and she still chose Kevin. So why bring up 6 months after the fact that you still have love for someone else?!?! I know that personally would NOT sit well with me, engaged or not.  And I don’t believe if she chose Mikhel she would be any happier right now.  Jasmine still needs to find herself and what she really wants.

It seems that time, distance, insecurities are what may have did them in, only time will tell… 

Again, JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Oh how I feel so differently but will say I wish them well.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Diana wrote:This picture makes me soooo sad. sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

me toooo. so sad and warm at the same time. sweetest and sad goodbye ever
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Topazgold wrote:I have been rooting for Jasmine & Kevin all season and still hope they are able to work things out but IMO after reading boards, articles and watching ATFR last night, I think Jasmine needs counseling stemming from her abandonment issues with her father. 

She stated in her intro video & her time with Kevin that it was something she just started to deal with and IMO clearly needs to continue to do so.  Just the fact that after the beautiful proposal from Kevin she still wanted him to say something “nice” about her speaks volumes.  How much affirmation does she need???  Kevin gave her an “out” to walk away with Mikhel and she still chose Kevin. So why bring up 6 months after the fact that you still have love for someone else?!?! I know that personally would NOT sit well with me, engaged or not.  And I don’t believe if she chose Mikhel she would be any happier right now.  Jasmine still needs to find herself and what she really wants.

It seems that time, distance, insecurities are what may have did them in, only time will tell… 

Again, JMO

IMO Kevin was a mass of insecurity too. Add on his jealousy and bailing when fighting and IMO they were doomed to failure. Strong chemistry only goes so far in holding a relationship together....way way more is needed in healthy communication for relationship longevity IMO. Kevin's Mom made it clear he needs constant reassurance. Jasmine needs to find someone with a more solid stable temperment to balance her out IMO. Regardless of what happens between Jasmine and Kevin them...both will be fine IMO.
Who knows....maybe Jasmine and Mikhel will see if their is still hope for them??
IMO it is about finding the right match...not being right. Jasmine led with an open heart and that was and is evident. I hope she follows her heart wherever it leads her now.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Seabear wrote:I am still eagerly waiting to watch the episodes myself and I really appreciate the live posting last night and today. That said..... None of this outcome surprises me. That she chose Kevin or that IMO they have struggled and are still having problems or are dunzo. Their relationship was full of chemistry and drama. The fights and poor communication was not going to get better because IMO they may have felt love for each other but their communication and fighting did not bode well for a long distance relationship. IMO jealousy is insidious to relationship longevity. I hope if Jasmine and Kevin are broken up.....that both of them just move on with their lives and find happiness. The ridiculous SM bashing needs to be ignored and both Jasmine and Kevin need to tune it out and move forward. IMO they probably ended things recently. Laurelly did not sound too positive about Kevin on the recent podcast I listened to. Also on the ET (facebook) Kevin telling Jasmine to say something positive about them was very telling....then she talks about their post season fights...and how they have improved...not exactly a ringing endorsement. IMO canceling all the interviews today is not a positive sign of a HEA.
I am on team Jasmine. I think she was a wonderful Bachelorette. If Jasmine has second thoughts or she and Kevin just have run the course of their relationship....no harm..no foul. Relationships come and go..and I still think all parties involved probably learned alot about themselves on the journey.
All JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The finale is available here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're still looking for an upload. I haven't watched it yet myself but keen to do so ASAP yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by angie803 Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:45 pm

After watching the FRC and AFTR ceremony here are a few of my thoughts:

During the FRC there was an interview of Kevin saying that he had given Jasmine an "out"
during their final date.Told her that she could pick Mikhel and he would leave and figure his life out.I took that as him basically putting her on the spot.ie "Tell me now if it's worth me staying (I'm the last man standing) or I walk".Again...putting pressure on her in a very difficult situation and hitting her where her insecurities lie...abandonment!I'm starting to believe she was still unsure of her decision at that time and loved them both almost equally but for different reasons imo...

Did you see Jasmine's Mom at the AFTR ceremony...at the very end,they panned over her and she was stone-faced!...I would put it up here but I'm practically computer illiterate...laugh out loud.

Someone earlier had mentioned KW for bachelor.No thanks! Imo...he's not all that great with words.I'm hoping for Mik....but after seeing what Jasmine's going through,he might decline!

angie803

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:53 pm

angie803 wrote:After watching the FRC and AFTR ceremony here are a few of my thoughts:

During the FRC there was an interview of Kevin saying that he had given Jasmine an "out"
during their final date.Told her that she could pick Mikhel and he would leave and figure his life out.I took that as him basically putting her on the spot.ie "Tell me now if it's worth me staying (I'm the last man standing) or I walk".Again...putting pressure on her in a very difficult situation and hitting her where her insecurities lie...abandonment!I'm starting to believe she was still unsure of her decision at that time and loved them both almost equally but for different reasons imo...

Did you see Jasmine's Mom at the AFTR ceremony...at the very end,they panned over her and she was stone-faced!...I would put it up here but I'm practically computer illiterate...laugh out loud.

Someone earlier had mentioned KW for bachelor.No thanks! Imo...he's not all that great with words.I'm hoping for Mik....but after seeing what Jasmine's going through,he might decline!

Yes, I also noticed her mom. She looked so sad.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Kevin wanting to leave reminded me of Shawn B and Sash/F1 (Bette AU S1). However, as far I know, those F1s only wanted to leave one time and then when they decided to stay they were "all in" and no more threats of leaving or anything like that.

Kevin on the other hand seemed to want to leave, go back, leave, go back.... that's a pattern of behavior, IMO, that is not about the show and dealing with the concept of it all, but about more about him and control, IMO, and I could see the same thing playing out post-filming.

At this point, I think the rumours of them breaking up that were posted awhile back were true. Maybe they tried again for the sake of trying and maybe they still are... but IMHO, when someone wants to walk away and leaves or threatens to do so and does this more than once then that's not a relationship built on trust, but one of ego and manipulation.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin wanting to leave reminded me of Shawn B and Sash/F1 (Bette AU S1). However, as far I know, those F1s only wanted to leave one time and then when they decided to stay they were "all in" and no more threats of leaving or anything like that.

Kevin on the other hand seemed to want to leave, go back, leave, go back.... that's a pattern of behavior, IMO, that is not about the show and dealing with the concept of it all, but about more about him and control, IMO, and I could see the same thing playing out post-filming.

At this point, I think the rumours of them breaking up that were posted awhile back were true. Maybe they tried again for the sake of trying and maybe they still are... but IMHO, when someone wants to walk away and leaves or threatens to do so and does this more than once then that's not a relationship built on trust, but one of ego and manipulation.

I fully agree!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy