SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Jasmine and Kevin are the ones adding fuel to the fire of questions about her choice though. From her admitting to still harbouring feelings for mikhel 6 months later, to talking about arguments continuing, the alleged arguing AT atfr, the cancelling of press, and the radio silence on SM. Can't expect people to not question her choices when she herself doesn't seem secure in her decision. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Diana Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 pm

This picture makes me soooo sad. sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Diana wrote:This picture makes me soooo sad. sad

Oh man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 pm

I have my thoughts but afraid to share.  All I will say I wish her the best. The photo above make me so sad because I do believe that Mikhel really did love her.

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Diana wrote:This picture makes me soooo sad. sad

What a great guy,his mum did say she would come to realise this. I guess watching back and reliving the journey was her light bulb moment and even the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are making me cry, because I really thought about those poetic words, while they were sitting on the steps. wow just wow

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 pm

IMO if you are going to go on national television and admit to having feelings for another man while you are engaged, it is cry for help and she really wants out. Not to necessarily be with Mikhel but she needs to figure this out alone. That is not something you just say out loud even if it's the truth.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 pm

is it really too late to pull a Mesnick? after all, the Jason Mesnick switcheroo happened at the ATFR. And his final choice was brilliant and perfect for him and they are so happy.

People love Jasmine. We would understand that it is a confusing process and it can take time to solidify emotions and let the truth rise in the understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Sometimes choosing the familiar, what is the normal pattern, can feel like the right thing to do. In hindsight, maybe not so much. I hope she gets clarity really quickly. And make good choices for them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:41 pm

I am still eagerly waiting to watch the episodes myself and I really appreciate the live posting last night and today. That said..... None of this outcome surprises me. That she chose Kevin or that IMO they have struggled and are still having problems or are dunzo. Their relationship was full of chemistry and drama. The fights and poor communication was not going to get better because IMO they may have felt love for each other but their communication and fighting did not bode well for a long distance relationship. IMO jealousy is insidious to relationship longevity. I hope if Jasmine and Kevin are broken up.....that both of them just move on with their lives and find happiness. The ridiculous SM bashing needs to be ignored and both Jasmine and Kevin need to tune it out and move forward. IMO they probably ended things recently. Laurelly did not sound too positive about Kevin on the recent podcast I listened to. Also on the ET (facebook) Kevin telling Jasmine to say something positive about them was very telling....then she talks about their post season fights...and how they have improved...not exactly a ringing endorsement. IMO canceling all the interviews today is not a positive sign of a HEA.
I am on team Jasmine. I think she was a wonderful Bachelorette. If Jasmine has second thoughts or she and Kevin just have run the course of their relationship....no harm..no foul. Relationships come and go..and I still think all parties involved probably learned alot about themselves on the journey.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:43 pm

avoice wrote:is it really too late to pull a Mesnick? after all, the Jason Mesnick switcheroo happened at the ATFR. And his final choice was brilliant and perfect for him and they are so happy.

People love Jasmine. We would understand that it is a confusing process and it can take time to solidify emotions and let the truth rise in the understanding.  

Afterall life is too short right?

I feel kinda bad for her, just a tiny kinda bad because what did she expect would happen? The argued on the show twice that we know. Did she think coming off the show would automatically solve the underlying issues that were evident and festing while filming?
The hope is for them to be able to work it through but if its not working it is better to nip it now rather than do a Chris/Whitney version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Can someone pls post a link to that ET FB interview with J and K?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy