SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Very interesting. Adaptable. Quite a compliment as he came across as a 'My way or the Hwy' kind of guy. To me. His adaptable qualities show he really does love her and wants to please her. Question is, can she grow to love him more away from the cameras?

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by misshappy Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Did anyone see Jasmine's sister at ATFR?

Also, pardon my ignorance, but how does it work with filming ATFR almost a month ago and still keeping the outcome a secret?

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:20 pm

Miyala wrote:
Bzen wrote:I am not sure if you have seen this extended clip from ATFR.  It shows them together and working on their relationship together.  Not sure why ETCanada did not show this side to Jasmine and Kevin.  I hope they are together and working it out.  Good for them for going "off the grid".  They probably really needed time alone.  I hope the You Tube link works, I am not good tech wise  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO they wanted something not showing that. Why when the show is over did they still want to keep the storyline? That is when they normally let go of that and start showing us the reality, the good stuff. Did they want us to believe she was still more split in her emotions than she really was and when so why? Is the reason why the same as to why they are "gone" from SM now? Do the storyline have to match that? Confused...

Aglaea: I saw a longer version of this where she doesn't answer at first when asked what she has learned about Kevin post show. An awkward pause and then Kevin prompts her "something positive", she kind of laughs and says "I'm thinking" but both of their expressions and body language looked very awkward to me. Anyone else see that version? Sooo much editing.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:36 am

Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Bzen wrote:I am not sure if you have seen this extended clip from ATFR.  It shows them together and working on their relationship together.  Not sure why ETCanada did not show this side to Jasmine and Kevin.  I hope they are together and working it out.  Good for them for going "off the grid".  They probably really needed time alone.  I hope the You Tube link works, I am not good tech wise  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO they wanted something not showing that. Why when the show is over did they still want to keep the storyline? That is when they normally let go of that and start showing us the reality, the good stuff. Did they want us to believe she was still more split in her emotions than she really was and when so why? Is the reason why the same as to why they are "gone" from SM now? Do the storyline have to match that? Confused...

This video doesn't make me any more convinced their relationship can or will work.  The tone is still negative, IMO.  

Jasmine says:

[IMO presumably in answer to a question about being open as a couple:]

"It feels crazy... it's gong to be very bizarre."

[IMO presumably in response to a question about the FRC:]

"It feels like a blur.  That whole day was so crazy and it was relieving to know that was the end... I was just excited to finish it off".

She sighs, she looks down, she runs her tongue over her teeth.  Her body language IMO is just not comfortable and this is even more evident in the out-take posted upthread where she is telling him off for putting his arm around her... or not putting it around her... I forget which it was.

The only thing Jasmine says she's excited about is "finishing" the show.

When asked what she's learned about Kevin since finishing the show she says he's "adaptable".  ADAPTABLE?!  That's barely even a compliment.  It's one of those vague "skills" one might put on a job application.

Then:

"We had so many differences... It was challenging and we had our fights and it's hard to do long distance.... We went from fights lasting hours to fights lasting... no time at all".  

She is measuring "progress" in their relationship by citing a reduction in the duration of their arguments?!  Red.  Flag.

"It was always hard in the beginning but it's.... good now".  Good?  She pauses before she says it and doesn't even say it with conviction.  She then practically dares him to disagree, IMO.

Kevin is at least trying to be more upbeat; his focus seems more on the future.  Jasmine seems fatigued and is talking about relief at having things end.  They are not on the same page at all IMO.

IMO, this is a relationship circling the drain.

Jasmine said she was happy to "Finish it off WITH HIM"
I think this is very telling that they were together and happy to work on their own relationship, without any outside influence, etc IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:38 am

Anyone seen this yet? Nothing new in it but the fact that it continues to prompt different media outlets to make a story?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:53 am

Great posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with your perspectives and comments. It is also nice to read other thoughts and opinions and see where others are coming from, etc
Just wishing all three of them, and their families, positivity and peace after all is said and done :yes:

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:15 am

im so over this drama....the show is over yet it seems like its continuing in RL ? I need closure from this pls Jasmine tell us all is fine in your world!?so I can move on dizzy so many questions yet nothing from anyone ???? if jas and kev are just trying to work things out and need a break from tv I wish they would just say as much because so many rumours flying around is not helping the situation Suspect .... imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:19 am

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am almost over this. She has until exactly 2nd Of January until I won't have a care in the world anymore. giggling giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:48 am

It occurred to me that maybe Laurelly is poring over the Bachette contract for Jasmine?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:54 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  · 6 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kevin always had Jasmine's back from night 1! His goal was to make her happy & we know he's going to continue to do that. ♥ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fascinating that the Bachette FB and Twitter feed are posting perspectives from Kevin's since the ATFR.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:28 am

Does anyone remember what kind of press Brad/Bianca and Tim/April did following airing of their ATFR?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:37 am

I know Brad and Bianka did Breakfast Television here in Toronto, another couple of shows on TV and radio, they did magazine covers, etc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I did not follow Tim & April...Never thought that was real, nor felt a connection, but I know they posted a few IG posts from times they saw each other during the save visits. Just 2-3 pics I saw.
Brad & Bianka were very happy and had tons of pics and rapport with the fans.

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy