SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  · 6 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kevin always had Jasmine's back from night 1! His goal was to make her happy & we know he's going to continue to do that. ♥ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fascinating that the Bachette FB and Twitter feed are posting perspectives from Kevin's since the ATFR.

yep noticed that.too .no Jas's wording at all.

northernviewer wrote:Does anyone remember what kind of press Brad/Bianca and Tim/April did following airing of their ATFR?
B/B press:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is one of them..about the same time in 2012.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... i remembered they did some kind of post show stuff but didnt remeber much detail.

Im going to assume that if Jasmine and Kevin cant even do a radio interview ....theyre either already done or in dying stages of whatever relationship they had.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I second that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:47 pm

TrishB wrote:I know Brad and Bianka did Breakfast Television here in Toronto, another couple of shows on TV and radio, they did magazine covers, etc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I did not follow Tim & April...Never thought that was real, nor felt a connection, but I know they posted a few IG posts from times they saw each other during the save visits. Just 2-3 pics I saw.
Brad & Bianka were very happy and had tons of pics and rapport with the fans.  
I guess kind of OT but IA with the bolded, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I really liked Trisha & enjoyed their HTD goodbye when he told her that he had already fallen for her a long time ago (paraphrased, might have been a classic producer fed line to the F2 but I thought it was so cute at the time laugh out loud). I was neutral/mildly annoyed by April but didn't dislike her or anything.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:43 pm

People are getting pissed already :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My SC from  https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNKHSwAX_V/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

ETA. a comment from FB :https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/?fref=ts
Ann Barrow
Ann Barrow But I think it's unfair for the show to just post pro-Kevin pages on here without giving any closure to the show. Not a way to treat fans. I won't watch another bachellorette/bachelor show again because of this abrupt and unresolved ending.

IA with the IG comment: bad move on the Franchise part. What a bummer of a terrific season no. The longer they string this stuff along, the worse precedent it is for a near future Bach/Ette show...JMO.

I wish they could have just pulled a Bach NZ2 Move by announcing the real status of the couple a day after ATFR. (the ATFR of BAch NZ was pre-taped as well..)..so we all could have just moved on from this season... no no

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 am

misshappy wrote:Did anyone see Jasmine's sister at ATFR?

Also, pardon my ignorance, but how does it work with filming ATFR almost a month ago and still keeping the outcome a secret?

I suspect the audience is either paid actors/extras or wives/girlfriends/family members of the production crew and I expect they would have been made to sign hefty non-disclosure agreements for the privilege.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from twitter it seemed to be people within the entertaiment industry(Saw a couple tweets with people posting pics of watching themselves on mta and atfr).

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:48 am

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from twitter it seemed to be people within the entertaiment industry(Saw a couple tweets with people posting pics of watching themselves on mta and atfr).

Interesting.  Thanks for the insight, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:im so over this drama....the show is over yet it seems like its continuing in RL ? I need closure from this pls Jasmine tell us all is fine in your world!?so I can move on dizzy so many questions yet nothing from anyone ???? if jas and kev are just trying to work things out and need a break from tv I wish they would just say as much because so many rumours flying around is not helping the situation Suspect .... imo

I so agree.
It might even be something else happening and those rumors are not helping at all.
And with KW IG posts up until the finale, I can't imagine they were already broken up.
I'm getting over all this really.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:17 am

Bobette wrote:
misshappy wrote:Did anyone see Jasmine's sister at ATFR?

Also, pardon my ignorance, but how does it work with filming ATFR almost a month ago and still keeping the outcome a secret?

I suspect the audience is either paid actors/extras or wives/girlfriends/family members of the production crew and I expect they would have been made to sign hefty non-disclosure agreements for the privilege.

I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could answer this I remember her post saying something about she had a ticket?..as I believe she was invited to last years MTA or ATFR but wasn't able to go??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:56 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:im so over this drama....the show is over yet it seems like its continuing in RL ? I need closure from this pls Jasmine tell us all is fine in your world!?so I can move on dizzy so many questions yet nothing from anyone ???? if jas and kev are just trying to work things out and need a break from tv I wish they would just say as much because so many rumours flying around is not helping the situation Suspect .... imo

I so agree.
It might even be something else happening and those rumors are not helping at all.
And with KW IG posts up until the finale, I can't imagine they were already broken up.
I'm getting over all this really.

i lean toward they are already done since i just realized, for B/B and Tim/April TPTB replayed their FRCs at ATFR. Nothing for J-K. Also, it was super odd that Mikhel segment was about 6.5 minutes long while for K-W only 5 minutes..and that included the  QnA with K's fam scratch . Whatever the case..give us some clarification so hopefully all parties can move on and so can we.. giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:24 am

Right now the way I see it, they are still together but not liki ng the trolls on SM. Especially the ones saying she made a mistake. Hence the posts with KW pov on the official SM. Like they want people to see he loves her and just want to make her happy.

The rumors for me are not true and they are definitely messing up this situation even more.

Unless they come out of the woods and state otherwise, this is what i'm chosing to believe.
Because any other option include unhappy people and I don't want that for any of them.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy