SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks. That tells me IMO they've decided to stay away from all media/SM and concentrate on themselves. yes

Some contestants cannot handle the negativity. It's unfortunate for the fans, but as I posted upthread, it's a big middle finger to the negativty and I couldn't agree with them more if that's the case. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks. That tells me IMO they've decided to stay away from all media/SM and concentrate on themselves. yes

Some contestants cannot handle the negativity. It's unfortunate for the fans, but as I posted upthread, it's a big middle finger to the negativty and I couldn't agree with them more if that's the case. IMO.

Regardless of whether or not they're together, I think they're definitely giving a big middle finger.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Itll take a lot more than a statement from tptb for me to believe theyre together.... and IF theyre just staying quiet due to negativity ... theyre both prima donna's ....its a national reality tv show...how naive and narcissistic to think they only receive adoration.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:28 pm

I think bachelorettecanada is trying to do damage control.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

On bachelorettecanadas FB page a woman from Jasmines hometown wrote that she heard on the radio today that they broke up. She didnt know if they thought so based on them cancelling all interviews or if it was info given to them...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with your statements.  I am almost over them.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Based on everything that went down, my best guess is that they are still together. Not a happily ever after like other Bachelorette couples after the show; they seemed to have a lot of issues to work out obviously but I think they are still together trying to work it out.

I don't blame them for not wanting to post on SM. You know sometimes you have to work things out with your partner and are in the midst of it, the last thing you want is to post your relationship status on the internet. If you post that everything is rainbows and sunshine, it's false... And you haven't broken off yet, so you can't say that as well.

Just IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:25 pm

I think when things are confusing already, to have a million people give a yay or nay is too much clamor to take. Them staying away to get clarity and peace I totally get behind. When all the noise and machinations of the show die down I hope they see what is truly in the heart that is worth salvaging. Quietness and peace and normalcy is what I wish for them. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:29 pm

imo jasmine and kevin are not pushovers, they would proudly showcase their love even if there was hate.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Well - I finally got to sit down and watch the finale and I'm sorry to say I was very disappointed.

Usually finales give me those eeeek and awwww moments but I didn't feel like I got any of those this time. Jasmine had such low energy, like she was over it and her eyes were sad the whole episode. I have no idea what was going on with her but she was definitely not acting like a woman totally in love. Compared to the declaration of love we saw recently in the Aussie bach, this proposal was a real downer! It was the most disappointing ending I have ever seen.

And as for The ATFR - I had hoped to see the lovey dovey stuff to makeup for the bland ending but what I got was a very tense situation - the whole thing was very strange and I believe something hinky is going on!

I have totally loved Jasmine - I think she was a great Bachelorette but when she said she still had feelings for Mikhel I was like ..... "Oh no.... don't do this to the poor guy! It's been months... let him get on with his life."

Also - even though I personally do not like Kevin I do feel for him with all the horrible stuff on SM - nobody deserves that.

Do I think this relationship will last - unfortunately not but hey I thought Shawn and Kaitlyn would only last a few months and they are still going strong. I think the best thing for this couple is to hunker down, get out of the media spotlight and just spend time getting to really know each other.

I wish them all the best and good luck.

ALL JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi my kiddo's. Life takes it's twists and turns,and I have been here off and on since well,whatever. And now well,she's back.It is my first post,well here.
Well I was a bit busy at the moment.I saw the finale.But caught bits and pieces of E-Talk...and Entertainment tonight Canada,well the hot mike part...
I am just asking about the no media blitz?

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Pretty obvious to be that they aren't together. I'm sure if they were together and happy they would be sharing their happiness but IMO no SM means no relationship. For me the whole finale was off, especially why did they leave out so much of Jasmine and Kevin together at ATFR? I also don't know why the American and Canadanian shows have to end in an engagement - so much pressure and unnatural. Of course, JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy