SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:01 am

UEA
JMHO below- I am offloading my opinion on this here, apologies if you're a Kevin fan.

So, living in the Uk I get to watch all the BN programmes later than everyone. So I watched the finale of Jasmine's journey the other day- as a Mik fan I was hoping it was to be him but as I've expressed on here I had a horrible sense of foreboding that Jasmin IMO would choose the wrong one and in choosing Kevin would be choosing the one who gives her the hard time, the one who she has had the biggest drama and fights with, the one who reinforces her (admitted) sense of not being worthy of love and the one who also reinforces her (admitted) fear of being abandoned.  And lo- she chose Kevin. I nearly didn't watch ATFR because I was so dissapointed for Mik. But so glad I did because what I saw was a very dimmed light from Jasmine, to me it almost looked like she was doing penance by choosing Kevin. She did not look or even try to portray someone over the moon in love or delighted to be engaged. When they kissed it looked really awkward and forced IMO. 

While I respect her honesty about how she still felt conflicted over her feelings for Mik I think it was very selfish of her to say that to his face and for her to still offer some glimmer of hope to Mik who really should get some closure from ATFR so he can move on in life.  Instead by her being so obvious about still feeling love for him, he now gets to continue feeling the pain of the what ifs, and may even hope she really does have a change of heart and leave Kevin.  Great news if this happens and she does leave Kevin but if she just wanted to offload her guilt on her conflicted feelings and nothing more, then it is truly selfish of her.
For Jasmin'e own shot at happiness I really hope she sees the light and leaves Kevin, because every time they have a fight now she will be thinking what if I chose the (now idealised) Mik. meanwhile Kevin will also be thinking this and is no doubt also still not over her sleeping with Mik during the process, and no doubt (IMO) Kevin's wonderful tolerant (not) mother would be in his ear about the whole thing too.  With those kind of pressures there is IMHO no chance that their relationship will last, I give them 6 months tops after all this.  I mean Kevin (much as I can't stand him) doesn't deserve to have a half hearted conflicted fiancee.

Watching ATFR I also took one look at Jasmine's face when Kevin's mom was talking and thought- OMG Jasmine clearly has had major tension and/or fights with this woman. I saw no love or warmth from either of them about the other. Also IMO the mere thought of having to have her as your mother in law forever, would be enough for me to run for the hills.  I mean look at her face, and if we beleive what she said about her being the female version of Kevin, well, flee Jasmine Flee before it's too late!! Imagine your child's scowly face if you stay!  
Then there was clearly some sort of sadness in Jasmine's mom's face when they showed it at the end, and yes- where was Jasmine's sister? Her mom did not look overjoyed at all.

If Jasmine does leave Kevin I only hope it is not too late or too damaged for her and Mik, because - who on earth wants to be second choice.  She may have ruined her chances with both of them.
All JMHO
Mik for the next Bachelor (Jasmine can turn up if she wants)
duh

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by misshappy Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 am

I agree ukglasgowkiiss!

I really do think Jasmine and Kevin are done and would love to see Jasmine and Mikhel together, but should or would Mikhel have her at this point? I mean she broke his heart! Would he take her back?????

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:16 am

This is the first time someone makes me realize that it really is not fair for Mikhel that she said that.
He took it so well and even comforted her that I did not realize he might still not getting the closure.
Heck even we as a viewer didn't get the closure regarding her and Mik relationship.
As much as I wish everything is good with her and KW I agree that it would take a miracle for them to last forever.
And I also agree that she needs to give that closure to Mikhel. She gave it to every singe guy she dated on the show, and even Mike at the MTA so yeah, she owes it to her runner up.
Oh dear.

Anyway thanks for opening my eyes to this side of the situation.
Here is to hoping everything will be sorted out quickly and we all can move on, including Jas, her fiance and Mikhel.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:17 am

misshappy wrote:I agree ukglasgowkiiss!

I really do think Jasmine and Kevin are done and would love to see Jasmine and Mikhel together, but should or would Mikhel have her at this point?  I mean she broke his heart!  Would he take her back?????

Yes it is a big ask if it were to transpire. He seems like the most understanding guy on the planet but this is pretty major and IMO would affect his sense of self esteem forever if he was Ok with being second choice. That said, what if they really are soul mates, but Jasmine chose the guy who gave her the most grief because that's what you expect when you have some sort of issues. It could be the biggest regret of her life if she truly walks away from Mik.
IMO if Mik tries to move on and closes that door then that will be the real test for Jasmine, as she will know then if she can stand it being closed forever or not. Then she will know if she's with the right man or not.
Again all just my opinion on it all.

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:25 am

Final point-
I couldn't help wondering about Kevin's intentions when he to camera admitted he told Jasmine 'he would be allright if she chose Mik, he would bury it!! That he didn't know if Mik would be allright' That to me reeked of reverse psychology- manipulation- saying Oh you just choose who is right, I'll be OK , I'll be just fine, honest' which makes your sympathy turn to poor old them and makes Kevin seem to be this amazing strong guy, except if that did happen I fully beleive he would not have been like that- he would have probably been angry toward her and not undertsanding.
It's the first time that move has been seen on BN so I do wonder at it's intention. Also- if Kevin truly believed she was the one why would he give up at the final hurdle?
Just seemed very insincere and twisted behaviour IMHO.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:27 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:

I really do think Jasmine and Kevin are done and would love to see Jasmine and Mikhel together, but should or would Mikhel have her at this point?  I mean she broke his heart!  Would he take her back?????

Yes it is a big ask if it were to transpire.  He seems like the most understanding guy on the planet but this is pretty major and IMO would affect his sense of self esteem forever if he was Ok with being second choice.  That said, what if they really are soul mates, but Jasmine chose the guy who gave her the most grief because that's what you expect when you have some sort of issues.  It could be the biggest regret of her life if she truly walks away from Mik.    
IMO if Mik tries to move on and closes that door then that will be the real test for Jasmine, as she will know then if she can stand it being closed forever or not. Then she will know if she's with the right man or not.

If there is any chance of Jasmine and Mikhel getting together then now is the time to leave Kevin and not necessarily jump straight into it with Mikhel but leave Kevin now and take a minute to breathe. If she stays on any longer in her relationship with Kevin, I would hope Mikhel says no!

There isnt anything wrong with changing her mind about who she wants to be with, look at Jason and Desiree. Everyone called Chris the 2nd choice but they are happily married today. same with Molly.
Imagine if Desiree had decided to keep hampering after Brooks for a few more monthe before going after Chris? No no. or if Jason has told Molly..let me try for another couple of weeks with Melissa...no no.
So it is now or never IMO.
Break up now or forever leave Mikhel alone please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:29 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Final point-
I couldn't help wondering about Kevin's intentions when he to camera admitted he told Jasmine 'he would be allright if she chose Mik, he would bury it!! That he didn't know if Mik would be allright'    That to me reeked of reverse psychology- manipulation- saying Oh you just choose who is right, I'll be OK , I'll be just fine, honest' which makes your sympathy turn to poor old them and makes Kevin seem to be this amazing strong guy, except if that did happen I fully beleive he would not have been like that- he would have probably been angry toward her and not undertsanding.  
It's the first time that move has been seen on BN so I do wonder at it's intention. Also- if Kevin truly believed she was the one why would he give up at the final hurdle?

I mentioned this upthread. He could have said 'follow your heart and be happy and I will support whatever decision you make."

But he made sure to tell her how her decision would affect his life. *rolling my eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:42 am

see2love wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:

Yes it is a big ask if it were to transpire.  He seems like the most understanding guy on the planet but this is pretty major and IMO would affect his sense of self esteem forever if he was Ok with being second choice.  That said, what if they really are soul mates, but Jasmine chose the guy who gave her the most grief because that's what you expect when you have some sort of issues.  It could be the biggest regret of her life if she truly walks away from Mik.    

If there is any chance of Jasmine and Mikhel getting together then now is the time to leave Kevin and not necessarily jump straight into it with Mikhel but leave Kevin now and take a minute to breathe. If she stays on any longer in her relationship with Kevin, I would hope Mikhel says no!

There isnt anything wrong with changing her mind about who she wants to be with, look at Jason and Desiree. Everyone called Chris the 2nd choice but they are happily married today. same with Molly.
Imagine if Desiree had decided to keep hampering after Brooks for a few more monthe before going after Chris? No no. or if Jason has told Molly..let me try for another couple of weeks with Melissa...no no.
So it is now or never IMO.
Break up now or forever leave Mikhel alone please!
:claphands :claphands :claphands
And give the guy closure.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:57 am

Why shouldn't he tell her how it would affect his life? He has the right to say whatever was on his mind to her directly .... just like Jas said whatever was on her mind but on stage, in front of the whole country, at the AFR. Jas is not this precious princess who should be worshipped by all & who should never be inconvenienced with someone else's hurt. I also don't see K offering her a way out as manipulation
at all but I've already stated my opinion on that ad nauseum so no need to do it again.

I'm honestly sick of reading on SM (Fbook, Twitter, IG) people heaping praise on her for being so "real" & "honest".  IMO she offloaded emotional crap in others without thinking how it would make them feel. She in turn gave cruel hope to the F2 & basically a proverbial/emotional slap in the face to her F1. Not praiseworthy IMO.

Maybe I too should follow KJ's lead and limit my exposure to SM laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:58 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Final point-
I couldn't help wondering about Kevin's intentions when he to camera admitted he told Jasmine 'he would be allright if she chose Mik, he would bury it!! That he didn't know if Mik would be allright'    That to me reeked of reverse psychology- manipulation- saying Oh you just choose who is right, I'll be OK , I'll be just fine, honest' which makes your sympathy turn to poor old them and makes Kevin seem to be this amazing strong guy, except if that did happen I fully beleive he would not have been like that- he would have probably been angry toward her and not undertsanding.  

word I completely agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When Kevin said he "could handle it" but he didn't know if Mikhel could, it reminded me of when someone says they "let the other guy win" in sports. His tears seemed genuine yet perhaps they were not caused by the fear of losing Jasmine but losing, period.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:10 am

I like Jasmine even though she talked the talked and didnt walk the walk. HEr mum, sister and friend warned her about how this would go but she didnt listen. We heard her say how Kevin would leave her, how Mikhel would fight and do anything to make the relationship work( and that is what she wants), how Michel is so expressive (without having to ask him to say something nice to her), but she still went ahead and chose Kevin!
Her only saving grace to me( MHO) is how she treated Mikhel on the show. She was open to him, fair and even fought Kevin every time he tried to dismiss her relationship with Mikhel. As Mikhel said, watching it all back must have given him great comfort.

And I think that may be the reason there is a smidgen of hope for Jasmine and Mikhel if that is something they both are open to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:15 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Right now the way I see it, they are still together but not liki ng the trolls on SM. Especially the ones saying she made a mistake. Hence the posts with KW pov on the official SM. Like they want people to see he loves her and just want to make her happy.

The rumors for me are not true and they are definitely messing up this situation even more.

Unless they come out of the woods and state otherwise, this is what i'm chosing to believe.
Because any other option include unhappy people and I don't want that for any of them.

so...why not just post their happy pics on their personal SMs then?..Shawn-Kait, ALex-Richie, Jojo Jordan all got their share of SM hates too...waaay worse than J-K IMO...yet didn't prevent them to show the world that they are an engaged happy couple, despite the odds and naysayers, by showcasing they are a legit in love couple on their SMs and press tour.

TPTB didn't re-airing J-K FRC at ATFR (the 'normal' practice done for B/B and T/A as well as US couples) could be the legit clue of trouble in paradise, i think. Also i have noted that only Kevin did the talks during the sit down. im guessing bc Jas is waaay worse in playing faking it perhaps?...Something doesn't add up for sure IMO.

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy