SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by terrypat Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:11 pm

You might be right Just looking.Just rip off that bandaid.If you are a Canuck,we have had our Bachette fix...And sweet baby.The bachelor Nick,Is well Is starting January.
Well,very Interesting.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:Itll take a lot more than a statement from tptb for me to believe theyre together.... and IF theyre just staying quiet due to negativity ... theyre both prima donna's ....its a national reality tv show...how naive and narcissistic to think they only receive adoration.

Miyala wrote:I think bachelorettecanada is trying to do damage control.

Spot on. Bachelor Canada is attempting to do damage control since they can see that the audience is p*ssed. Of course, they have only themselves to blame because they are the ones who edited this mess. As for Jasmine and Kevin, they went on a reality show where the audience got invested in their relationship. Did they think that was going to stop once the show was done airing? I'm not asking for them to spill their guts, but a general statement...we are very happy/broken up and want to go back to our regular lives or thank you all for following our journey, but we have things that we need to work out. We are taking a break from SM for the next little while. Their silence is what is making it worse. Just a simple statement. There will still be speculation, but this total cut off just made everything that much worse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:43 am

Sprite you might be right. But,hey was there a grudge between the two Momma's?                  

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:04 am

Jasmine has had no problem defending herself and biting back in the past so I find the silence odd. Even if they are together I don't think it'll work out. Despite Kevin's shortcomings, a huge part of this is also Jasmine. She doesn't know what she wants yet IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:03 am

Does anything think they went on vacay or something?
Because I find it odds that nobody spotted them in a public place by now.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:08 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Does anything think they went on vacay or something?
Because I find it odds that nobody spotted them in a public place by now.

Good point. Nothing from anyone. Maybe they are in total lockdown on some remote desert island no idea

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:17 am

Remote desert island laugh out loud
They are probably in one of their hiding visit place with a handler who feeds them and all?
But that can't last long though. Somebody at some point has to spot them somewhere, even if not together.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:30 am

Regarding the prod promoting their chemistry now, I have said many times here that their SM has to tell a story when it's all said and done. And when you scroll down their IG or twitter media, all you see is a story with Mikhel and towards the end an overconfident KW (excluding the finale).
With loads of intimate and kissing pictures of Mikhel and her.
Even their SM has encouraged this backlash.
Crew own SM encouraged this backlash (with posts of mikhel or their sunset date).
And now putting out their three stuff about chemistry won't do the trick for most people. I'm sorry but they have messed up big time.

Maybe that's why they are letting them off the hook with the cancellation even if it' in the contract?

I hope this will open the eyes of every bach prod crew and that they will push less for a blindside and even stop using interviews and SM to misdirect that much.
It's not because some of the couples are making it despite their horrendous edit that it's a good thing to do.
We as viewers are getting blindsided, broken hearted, we feel stupid for not seeing the compatibility, longterm or realness with the F1. Even if we do, it just seems like oh well, it's the lead choice after all. Not cool.

And the particularity of this season being the lead has a good head or her shoulders, is honest, asks the right questions and dig deep, no wonder people would want a conclusion that will match that; especially when they were presented a situation where the lead, has to choose between chemistry/love + apparent short term and chemistry/love + apparent long term.

No excuse for trolls, but you can't expect your audience to understand the conclusion if it's confusing or in contradiction with the whole season and the lead needs.

And you can't expect heartbroken people to cheer for the rival the same second they are crying for the one they were rooting for. You better prepare them a bit by showing why it won't work with the one they are rooting for.
So yeah, can you tell i'm a bit mad at the prod right now?
Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:53 am

^^^ word Excellent post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

IMO, TPTB need to go back to basics and drastically cut down on the trick editing, frankenbyting, misdirection and waffle.  

SHOW. ME. THE. LOVE. beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:56 am

Bobette wrote:^^^ word Excellent post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

IMO, TPTB need to go back to basics and drastically cut down on the trick editing, frankenbyting, misdirection and waffle.  

SHOW. ME. THE. LOVE. beatingheart
:claphands  Yes totally agree. I wasn't that bothered about what type of editing went on until this season. It was annoying that the show seemed to be edited to really misdirect the audience. IMO it is enough for us viewers to be shown the flow of the story as it happens - without interviews thrown in out if sync.

Ideally the ATFR would be truly honest about the situation between the couple and I'm not sure it was. Also ideally Jasmine would have realised long before ATFR that she chose the wrong one- then got together with Mik and they are the couple sitting glowing and happy on AFTR- where all is explained.
That's just what I would have loved to see in an ideal world- how sensational that would be- a first for Bachelorette.

However, in reality Jasmine has had three months to mull her choice over so if she was gonna change her mind then I think she would have by now.  The more I think about it, the more I think Mik should be given closure by her so he can heal and move on.
All IMO.

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:41 am

IMO the PR machinations of TPTB looks like its backfiring?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This isnt going to help Mikhel get closure. IMO very unfair to him. Hope he doesnt go into a "cocoon" (seem to recall his mother said was his previous reaction to a breakup in an ITM). Sigh.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:03 am

terrypat wrote:Sprite you might be right. But,hey was there a grudge between the two Momma's?                  

handwave

Nice to see that you started posting here.

A few days ago I think it was posted here that they did have words but i dont think anybody knows for sure what wnet down.   They sure didn't look happy at the ATFR taping but if there was tension with their children Im sure it would affect the parents.  kevins mom Im sure is quite vocal ...so maybe Jasmines mom defended her??   Just conjecture on most of our parts though....not gospel as far as i know.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy