SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:37 pm

AprilApril wrote:Could the 2nd SD be actually a date with Lisa? Who I know technically did not have a SD but had time with Matty.

Poster @Bobette said the same and you guys are probably correct IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AprilApril Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:11 pm

If Lisa, or anyone else but Laura, is the 2nd SD I would be relieved... Laura is lovely... But I am on the Elise train...

(FYI this is the first Bachelor season I am watching - it is because I happened to watch last years's Bachelorette and loved Matty. I'm thinking of it as HIS love story, not GL's. I am so happy that he now found love.
I also only came across this forum around April or so. My fresh or naive (take a pick) take on the sleuthing for F2 is this: as you say the patterns/the editing/the leaks = everything, taken together, is unlike past seasons, with one thing that is the same: the Sportsbet odds have always been right about F1.

Amongst all the noise the two main things that are the oddest:
Why are they pushing Laura?
Why are they hiding Elise?
IMO the only conclusion to solving this mystery is the trick that we all think F1 must be Laura but in the end it will be Elise.

Except for the Sportsbet odds - as you say they were always right and have insider information.

So it is indeed all very confusing.)

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:20 pm

@AprilApril....really good thoughts, I will respond to your post in the F1-F4 thread yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:17 am

Sorry not necessarily a filming schedule question but a filming question. Why do the RC's reportedly take so long to film?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:03 am

@ssin0547 Osher has said that it's because of camera angles and so many people at one time so they have to film each part almost separately. As the number of contestants dwindle down, obviously the time spent filming RCs becomes shorter. Hope that helps  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 pm

I'm guessing with the obvious cut backs (no limo exits, downgraded digs, no Single time after group dates, group dates on the grounds) that it is entirely possible the F2 when to Thailand only. AAL would that fit with the timeline?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:46 pm

@Sundy Yeah IA I think that F3 likely happened in Oz. Also the pap photos being shopped around mention only 2 overseas finalists right?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm

@brownravens......the media report was that the paps are shopping around the pics of the F2 at the FRC location and that of the F4. It was not specified where the pics of the F4 were taken though I expect it could be either at the F4 RC or maybe they tailed them for the HTDs since we have pics of Matty landing at the GC airport for an HTD. So yeah plausible only the F2 made it to Thailand at this point but we need to sleuth out where the F3 dates took place to lock that IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 pm

@mercieme bringing this over from the ep discussion to add to this info
mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, there should be 2 dates filmed the week startign Sunday March 26th: Episodes 7 and 8.

I know most believe Laura is the Episode 8 date but DT reported her date on April 6th and said the date took place on the Nepean River that week starting Sunday April 2nd. I believe poster Bobette had posted that based on the DT publication, it would mean that Laura's second date took place between April 3rd and April 5th.

In summary the only way Laura's second date could be Epsiode 8 is if production only filmed one SD the week starting Sunday March 26th.

Also the episode 8 description is "one lucky Bachelorette is chosen for a second single date away from prying eyes". Is the Nepean River where Laura had her second SD considered somewhere away from prying eyes as I believe this could be the overnight date that OK Mag supposedly reported on according to DM. I don't know how far the Nepean River is away from the mansion location hence why I ask...TIA.

I can confirm filming schedule for Flo and the Skydiving date. The source wants to remain anonymous, but was present during the filming for these dates. So rather than give the exact date, I will give the week it was filmed.

Flo's date was filmed in the week of March 19th, and the skydive was filmed the week of March 26th.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Great thanks....if we are still going under the assumption that there were 2 SDs and 1 GD per week, there is still one week whereby one SD was filmed. But it could be the week when they had to film Matty's intro for the show with his family or maybe they went to get some B-rolls for some of the date locations.

If they had followed the 2SDs and 1 GD then Flo's SD should have taken place the same week as Cobie's which is the week of Mar 12th. Regardless though I don't think there was a break in March for filming.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 am

Sundy wrote:I'm guessing with the obvious cut backs (no limo exits, downgraded digs, no Single time after group dates, group dates on the grounds) that it is entirely possible the F2 when to Thailand only. AAL would that fit with the timeline?
It is definitely possible that only F2 went to Thailand. The show seems to be on a more stringent budget this year so I can definitely see them choosing to cut back and only have F2 in Thailand. I think if so, then the SCs will confirm this either way  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:32 am

Based on discussion in SC thread, just want to park this here to come back to after after next week's episodes. If Elora gets the Episode 8 date then it validates that 2 SDs and 1 GD were filmed through the month of March. If Laura gets the Epsiode 8 SD then there is one week in March when only one SD instead of 2 SDs was filmed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite