SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 pm

One of the episodes could have 2 single dates which may include Laura's 2nd SD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Oops forgot about that possibility! Thanks @AllAboutLove !
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm

While on Tara, I thought she was seaplane girl. So when does her seaplane date come into it?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:43 pm

@ssin0547 doesn't that seem like Fantasy date (F3)? Given how relatively cheap the dates have been thus far I would be surprised if it was earlier IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 pm

ssin0547 wrote:While on Tara, I thought she was seaplane girl. So when does her seaplane date come into it?

Maybe the seaplane is part of the Morrocan date? It's really the only place it could fit in.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Another scenario for Tara's heli pad lunch date to Cottage Point could be the SQT time she won after the F7 boxing date. Per the Matrix BTS pics, Matty was seen taking Tara away after that GD but yeah it could also be the F3 date as already mentioned if those took place in Sydney.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pm

brownravens wrote:@ssin0547 doesn't that seem like Fantasy date (F3)? Given how relatively cheap the dates have been thus far I would be surprised if it was earlier IMO.

Actually, you are right, it could be an F3 date, and if Tara were to go out at F3 she might get the more extravagent F3 date as she doesn't get to go overseas. The same as Richie got the more OTT F3 date in Sam F's season because he didn't get to go to NZ.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:25 pm

I've also been trying to figure out Tara's Seaplane date and when it occurred in filming:
- according to Daily Telegraph, it was the week of May 12.
- but if FRC was before May 20 then that would not really fit the timeline (unless Seaplane date was a FD and they were in Australia)??

question

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Getimage
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-daily-telegraph-sydney/20170512/281767039143248
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:03 pm

@allaboutlove there was discussion in the SC thread a few days ago and some folks think Tara's seaplane could be F3 date if those dates took place in Sydney. However I also noted that we saw Matty taking Tara away after the F7 boxing date in the BTS pics so it could also an SQT for that GD thought that seems rather elaborate for SQT now that I think about it.

Cobie's date included in the same DT article IMO looks like a second SD that occurred at some point as well but no BTS pics for that also.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:22 pm

@mercieme it's the date that DT listed as being said to have filmed "this week" (week of May 12) that makes me question things. Either DT is incorrect about those dates or if correct, not sure how they fit in the filming timeline if FRC was pre-May 20
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:24 pm

@mercieme and @AllAboutLove it would make timeframes right wouldn't it? Remind me again when was Tara back on social media?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:39 pm

@Sundy the earliest SM activity we have of Tara I believe is May 15/16
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite