SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Great find @Bobette....yep Elise wasn't an intruder then. Intruders typically have arrived about a month into filming in the past. I think Elise is the girl in red swimmers in the swimming photoshoot you posted in the SM thread. Also I think Elise looks remarkably different with and without makeup and also when she has her hair straight vs wavy and that may be why she's hard to place...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Agreed, @mercieme.  Elise, Tara and Florence all look very different between their RL social media pics, BTS footage and "made-up" show looks IMO.  Daily Mail has been caught out several times naming the wrong girls.  TPTB aren't making it easy for us! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud I was just going back through the threads and saw that pic of Elise and was about to edit my post when I saw yours. Too funny. Even though there's still a lot that's unknown I am not sure why but it feels like so much was sleuthed already pre-season that I've already forgotten and so just waiting for sleuthing to be confirmed... or more specifically, if Laura is F1 or not laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 am

Tentative filming schedule of dates/events (to be updated):

March 2 (Tues) = Matty officially confirmed as the bachelor  
March 1-2 = Filming begins/Night one - pics taken of contestants in night one dresses (here, here, here)
Mar 3-4 (Fri-Sat) = ? - contestants spotted and media reports of possible night one filming. Only possible way that could be is if they reshot something since earliest timestamp for other pics was Mar 1 *see above post links* (here, here)  
March 6 (Mon) = SD - first SD of season with Elora Murger whale watching at Port Stephens aboard a catamaran (here, here)
March 7 (Tues) = GD - Woman's Day photoshoot; Leah Costa on motorcycle with Matty (here, here, here)
March 10 (Fri) = SD - with Laura Byrne at Middle Harbour Marina, inluding painting, and also a picnic on board a super yacht 'Murcielago' in Middle Harbor (here, here, here, here)
April 8 (Wed) = SD or SQT - with Tara Pavlovic on Moroccan themed date with a camel and a snake charmer; also a kiss (here, here, here) 
April 11 (Sat) = SD - with Elise Stacy on a bus tour around Bondi and Dover Heights in Sydney. Matty looks to have brought flowers (here); played some field hockey and drank lemonade at lemonade stand; in the evening went on a luxury cruise around the harbour with time spent in a hot tub (here, here, here, here, here)
April 21 (Fri) = GD = F7: Elora, Laura, Tara, Elise, Lisa, Florence, and Cobie - F7 girls at a park in Sydney's Double Bay doing athletic activities (here here here)
April 23 (Sun) = filming break - Matty at Logie Awards (here here
May 19 (Fri) = FRC filmed - filmed in Thailand per sleuthing  (here here) **could be May 18 if IG pic by @ten_insider is anything to go by**
May 21 (Sun) = Matty back on SM - liking IG pic (here here)

Note: 
- Filming schedule seems to have had a break as media reported here considering May 2-May 19 is filming schedule and no Intruders (here here) and Sam Wood had the same schedule with Intruders and ended mid-May. As posted here this likely means that this season had more time off for the lead than past seasons. 
- One thing to keep in mind is Time Zones. I've tried to make sure all the dates listed are Australian/Thailand time zones but for SM time stamps and the like they could be a few hours (thus a day) difference depending on time zone. 

... to be updated with other GDs, SDs, etc sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:40 pm

If filming is running similar to Richies season we will have about 9 single dates before second round dates?  Does this sound right?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:52 pm

@Sundy I think Richie had 14 single dates because there were 3 episode which had 2 SD each.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:00 pm

@Sundy....based on AAL's filming schedule, there should have been 9 single dates in March since the first one was on March 6th assuming 2 SDs per week with the exception of the first week that had 3 SDs since we know Lisa's tennis SD was the next day after Elora's. The dates that took place in March were IMO all the first set of single dates and second set of single dates began sometime in April since we have the article in DT that leaked the pic of Laura's second single date on the Nepean River the week of April 10th (exact date of Laura's date was not stated but the article said the date occurred during that week).

The NOW article that AAL included where Matty was granted time off didn't specify the date but it was printed in April. If any one can find the exact time that Matty took off, it will help narrow if he took time off before or after his camel / belly dancing date with Tara on April 8th. If after Tara's SD on April 8th, then it is possible IMO that there could have been more than 9 SDs in the first round of SDs but we need to narrow the exact timing Matty's break was granted. What we know for sure is that Laura's second SD (according to leaked pic in DT) happened the same week as Elise's hockey/luxury yacht-hot tub date which took place on April 11th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:20 pm

@mercieme Matty J said in an interview with OK magazine which i have at home i will quote
Is it true you needed a break from filming?

Matty "I was surprised by that rumour. I would have loved a break,but there wasn't one. I just worked straight through. The only break we had was over Easter and that was planned."

FYI Easter break in Aus was from April 14 (good Friday) through to April 17...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy....based on AAL's filming schedule, there should have been 9 single dates in March since the first one was on March 6th assuming 2 SDs per week with the exception of the first week that had 3 SDs since we know Lisa's tennis SD was the next day after Elora's. The dates that took place in March were IMO all the first set of single dates and second set of single dates began sometime in April since we have the article in DT that leaked the pic of Laura's second single date on the Nepean River the week of April 10th (exact date of Laura's date was not stated but the article said the date occurred during that week).

The NOW article that AAL included where Matty was granted time off didn't specify the date but it was printed in April. If any one can find the exact time that Matty took off, it will help narrow if he took time off before or after his camel / belly dancing date with Tara on April 8th. If after Tara's SD on April 8th, then it is possible IMO that there could have been more than 9 SDs in the first round of SDs but we need to narrow the exact timing Matty's break was granted. What we know for sure is that Laura's second SD (according to leaked pic in DT) happened the same week as Elise's hockey/luxury yacht-hot tub date which took place on April 11th.

I distinctly remember an article dated April 10 which said he had been on a break in the previous week.  I'll see if I can find it and edit it in.  The date stuck in my mind because it was the day before Elise's megadate on April 11.

ETA: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4392292/Matty-J-granted-personal-time-away-Bachelor.html This article posted April 8th says he was granted (past tense) leave from filming, so some time before April 8.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:14 pm

@Leapoffaith....thanks girl. So we can scratch that there was a break in filming then. IMO then it means Matty had more time with his top girls since no intruders.

I think once we get episode guide description for the first of Tara's dates, we will know when the second set of SDs started. For example if we get the helicopter lunch date at Cottage point description first then we wil know for sure that the camel/belly dancing date was her second single date.....jmo.

@Bobette...Matty said no filming break except for Easter break per @LeapofFaith's post above ....so either we choose to believe Matty or believe the media report...I am going to choose to believe Matty for now  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 pm

mercieme wrote:@Leapoffaith....thanks girl. So we can scratch that there was a break in filming then. IMO then it means Matty had more time with his top girls since no intruders.

I think once we get episode guide description for the first of Tara's dates, we will know when the second set of SDs started. For example if we get the helicopter lunch date at Cottage point description first then we wil know for sure that the camel/belly dancing date was her second single date.....jmo.

@Bobette...Matty said no filming break except for Easter break per @LeapofFaith's post above ....so either we choose to believe Matty or believe the media report...I am going to choose to believe Matty for now  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

You are very trusting. I'm taking everything that comes out of Matty's mouth with a grain of salt until the show's over and he's out of contract. We may get something resembling the real story in 12-18 months IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Articles have printed numerous rumours. Matty ends up with no one, Matty found none of the contestants suitable and demanded they find him more. And recently Matty gave away the winner by being together on a snow holiday.
Add to this Matty had a break from filming for personal reasons (what the personal reasons are were never divulged but much speculated).
I do not believe Matty had a break from filming, and it could well be I am also too trusting of what he says.
I struggle to believe he felt guilty kissing so many women. IMO he probably said this to avoid the backlash of stories saying 'Matty loves kissing . . .'

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite