SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Yeah, Mindy isn't from Texas, so it seems like she heads home a lot. I like that the three of them having been hanging together all week. I don't think she looks stressed. She's just looking down at her phone and she looks like she's squinting in some of the pictures.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Mindy isn't with Ben all the time. They're actually apart, and do their own things a lot.
Interesting. So a relationship that works for big bro Ben that would never, ever, not ever work for baby sis Jo then IMO. Siblings but oh so different.
Like Ash said, Mindy is from Arizona, and has a twin sister, I think she goes to see her a lot. I think the Fletcher's and Patton's (moreso the Patton's) spend a lot of time apart anyway. Ben and Matt are ALWAYS traveling. With and without their significant others. For Thanksgiving, Ben and Matt actually went on a trip, while their ladies seemingly stayed home with their families. Seems like they all usually do their own things, just from my observing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Not to mention, Mindy is Ben's girlfriend. She's not his wife, so I think that label, is typically just that. They're not attached by rings or vows or kids or anything. So, they may not feel the need to be together all the time. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:56 pm

welcomeyall @mayaragp Thanks for posting the vid. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks guys!! Pretty interesting to me. Maybe I need a life laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Did Jordan delete his recent snap??

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:22 pm

the one in the gym? yes seems like he did why thou

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks guys!! Pretty interesting to me. Maybe I need a life laugh out loud

laugh out loud yeah, I've come to find through social media that Ben and Mindy have been together a while now, at least two years and I think Matt and his fiancé Mallory have been together for less than that, but Matt is older so he might be at the point where he's just ready for that married life.

They travel a lot for pleasure, but they've done a lot of charity trips too it seems. I think the Fletcher/Patton crew are a big family (even outside of the five kids), so the parents probably almost always have someone around. I think that's probably part of the reason why JoJo felt fine spending the week of Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day with the Rodgers and now potentially Christmas too. Lucky couple to have two great families involved. I love seeing the random likes from Jordan's mom and JoJo's mom on social media. Jordan's mom liked the two pictures from the photo booth with Jordan, JoJo and Ben.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

@elena.shayk yea what did he say? I never opened it laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:31 pm

A.j wrote:@elena.shayk yea what did he say? I never opened it laugh out loud

There was a guy at the gym running on the treadmill shirtless and literally, his body was covered in hair laugh out loud even though you couldn't tell who the person was because he wasn't up close, he probably just decided to delete it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
A.j wrote:@elena.shayk yea what did he say? I never opened it laugh out loud

There was a guy at the gym running on the treadmill shirtless and literally, his body was covered in hair laugh out loud even though you couldn't tell who the person was because he wasn't up close, he probably just decided to delete it.

Yes thanks Ash! Smiley
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Good call to delete it. I keep thinking how Jo told him that it's important for her to know the man she's with is kind and she judges it by how he treats other people. She's the sweetest girl ever and I like the high standards she holds for herself and her SO.

And thanks for the family history @Ash2214!! They're such an interesting family!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna