SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 pm

When you're hot, the last thing you want is for someone to touch you. At least for me laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Thanks, Len! When I get into bed, I'm going to bed. I don't want to cuddle either. So they have disagreements like everyone else, but they remain respectful and loving through them, like ya know, adults laugh out loud

These two are really mature given how they met and their age.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:When you're hot, the last thing you want is for someone to touch you. At least for me laugh out loud
Yeah and it's not comfy to sleep with two bodies entangled for me either. I think she gets plenty of cuddle time in before bedtime laugh out loud I wonder what they fight about?? Tell us creepers who are way too involved in your lives more info, guys!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:48 pm

haha i meant as before she actually falls asleep laugh out loud
I wonder that too, probably bwt his stubbornness and where to order food

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm sure they fight about what every couple and living breathing organism fights about. If you don't fight, you're not normal (and I don't mean throwing chit type of fighting, I'm talking about disagreeing and challenging one another laugh out loud ) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Oh yaay Darila is there too, she looks diff probably the haircut.

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Aww!! Darla is in Nash with them doing latte art and she seems like totally amazed laugh out loud No wonder it's not that weird for BBJ to be with a sweet, soft, sensitive girl like Jo. He's had some practice living with his cutie Mom.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:01 pm

laugh out loud JoJo's commentary in the background, u can immediately realize its her. I love Latte art defo gonna try it aswell

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Aww fun! I'm guessing Christmas is actually in Nashville if his parents are there.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes, should be fun. Arielle...get to vlogging! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:18 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BOFuReBjxWG/

So happy JoJo is finally meeting Jordan's other bestie Ryan. He's the guy she's sitting next to. She already met Jared, who's also in the picture, at the Vandy game she went to with Luke and Luke's friend who is in the picture too. I think he owns or at least works at that cafe.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BOFuReBjxWG/

So happy JoJo is finally meeting Jordan's other bestie Ryan. He's the guy she's sitting next to. She already met Jared, who's also in the picture, at the Vandy game she went to with Luke and Luke's friend who is in the picture too. I think he owns or at least works at that cafe.
I thought Jos shoulder grew an extra hand before I realized it's Baddy's laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna