SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 86 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 51 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 am

jojo47 wrote:This looks like a HTD setting to me. Which girl is this:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2017-129

Before  the Mexico discovery, I'd been debating if that was a HTD or FD somewhere else, but this SC could  be  Lindsey's  HTD . I've never been too Mexico and I'm not sure if that vegetation would be viable in that location, and  it would suit BC climate.

The Pirate Ship in Mexico sails around the Riviera Maya as well as Cancun... wondering if that vegetation is possible there.

I think her hair is too blonde to be Stacy.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:19 am

OK, well I think we are looking at the Charleston Park near Vancouver

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Charleson04
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 4630563305_153ea74762_b

The only other place that I found in Vancouver that had a marsh land like that would be the Queen Elizabeth park in Vancouver

The problem is that I cannot find the exact location and it seems too "manicured" for it to be at the Queen Elizabeth.

Wiith the Charleston, I think that there is a good match with the pond there. I think that it may of been in the center to right side of the pic?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:09 am

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This looks like a HTD setting to me. Which girl is this:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2017-129

Before  the Mexico discovery, I'd been debating if that was a HTD or FD somewhere else, but this SC could  be  Lindsey's  HTD . I've never been too Mexico and I'm not sure if that vegetation would be viable in that location, and  it would suit BC climate.

The Pirate Ship in Mexico sails around the Riviera Maya as well as Cancun... wondering if that vegetation is possible there.

I think her hair is too blonde to be Stacy.

Those look like apple trees to me. Smiley What are the objects in the distance? It looks like smoke stacks, and a guardrail.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2017-110

It could very well be Lindsay. She has this link on her IG which is all about the various spots she has hiked. None of them stand out to me, and I have no idea where they are, assuming most in Vancouver.

https://lyndseygavin.com/2017/07/11/my-favourite-hikes/

@Aunties_Love which marsh pond are you referring to? I didn't see a s/cap with a pond.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:30 am

This may mean nothing or may mean something, but I found a Butterfly & Botanical garden in Cozumel. Maybe one of the dates was filmed on the island.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Cozumel-Butterfly-Botanical-Gardens-738102783022411/about/?ref=page_internal

@GuardianAngel  My first impression of the SC was the Okanagan Valley, but I don't know the proximity to where Lindsey lives.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:47 pm

On Lyndsey's IG, which I don't know if it is public or private as I am following her, She has made visits to Okanagan Falls near Penticton. I use to live in Penticton and there doesn't seem to be anything there that would work. I am going to check out Kaleden and Vaseaux Lake - both of those places are on either side of Okanagan Falls. I do know in the OK Falls area I can't place that pic. None of what I said above means that it IS / ISN'T from that area though.

@GuardianAngel....in the forefront of that pic seems to be either tall reeds or the beginnings of cattails forming. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:31 pm

sorry for the second post....The cozumel butterfly gardens are mostly indoors. Here's the only outside part I can find.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Inside-the-garden

The gardens themselves are downtown and in amongst other buildings.

IMO, I am back to parks and orchards back in the Vancouer / Okanagan area

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:13 pm

I may be grasping at straws right now, but I think the dark object in the 3 small ovals in the grass might be beehives. The grassy area reminds me of a meadow and bees would collect pollen and nectar from the flowers that grow nearby. Apparently, Mexico is the world’s third leading exporter of honey, Yucatán and Quintana Roo being two of the main producing areas in the south east.
http://geo-mexico.com/?p=4672

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Season26
Source: my SC from season preview: W network, The Bachelor Canada
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Well, there are a few honey exporting companies in Vancouver. I am going to go back through a few things now. Also, the Okanagan Valley; there are 2 companies with one of them being Oliver. Oliver is the next community north of Okanagan Falls. My cousin has a few honey apiaries in Vancouver.....haven't talked to him in a few days....LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Assuming the girl in the picture is Lindsey, where do her parents live?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Sorry for the double post and call me crazy if you want, but.....what if that wasn't bee hives but the hollows that are left in a "burn pile". I am asking that cause it is common in the Okanagan when orchards get "old", they pull the trees and stack them into piles to burn. I do know of a few areas near OK Falls/Oliver that recently changed over their Orchards in whole or part for vineyards.....that also for what it's worth are near apiaries that are in the vicinity. I will look into them as well as another working theory I have.

The only other thing that may come into it.....Whistler and Squamish play a HUGE part in her life. Wonder if that area may be a part of it????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:Assuming the girl in the picture is Lindsey, where do her parents live?
All I can see from that website that GA posted is that Whistler/Squamish area as well as the Okanagan play a part.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 am

Here's a new sneak peak from W-network.   I think it's sooo funny....Brittany M. wants to feed everyone, but never eats her own food....

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 86 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 51 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire