SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 86 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 53 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: having someone in his life

There was an interview with Etalk Canada and the interviewer asked if he found love and he was evasive obviously. When she suggested that he looks to have " a twinkle in his eye, a person in your life with a twinkle in your eye" he was uncomfortable because he couldn't say anything but smiled. Then he looked at her nodded slightly and smiled. So I don't know.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:29 pm

tatladylu wrote:Re: having someone in his life

There was an interview with Etalk Canada and the interviewer asked if he found love and he was evasive obviously.  When she suggested that he looks to have " a twinkle in his eye, a person in your life with a twinkle in your eye" he was uncomfortable  because he couldn't say anything  but smiled. Then he looked at her nodded slightly and smiled. So I don't know.

interesting. thank you for sharing!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:32 pm

How interesting! I wonder if they have broken up or maybe mikaela is the f1 affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Sharlene has Mikaela and Lyndsey as the F2 after last night's episode. I agree about Mikaela. I could see her as the F1. She has been kind of under the radar. I'm sure she had some time with Chris last night as did the others but it wasn't shown.
Could he go with Lyndsey as his F1, sure he could but it does bother him about the age thing. Some people age doesn't matter and others it does. I guess time will tell at the end. no idea

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:52 pm

it bothers me that prods let us see chris literraly said to lindsey that he had her in his mind all the time... that was pretty much a love declaration

but for me i did not see reciprocity at all. flattered yes, crush yes.... but knowing her blog, for me it was a rebound. she was not ready. for a life commitment so soon after her ex.

so i am thinking that maybe lindsey is a decoy for michaela.............. or no matter what, it was lindsey from the start (did i read something that he said that it was very obvious for him since ep1)

i cannot deny i want her in my life................

could it be michaela after all? sounds weird after earing his love declaration on PI and directly to lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:13 am

HEA wrote:it bothers me that prods let us see chris literraly said to lindsey that he had her in his mind all the time... that was pretty much a love declaration

but for me i did not see reciprocity at all. flattered yes, crush yes.... but knowing her blog, for me it was a rebound. she was not ready. for a life commitment so soon after her ex.

so i am thinking that maybe lindsey is a decoy for michaela.............. or no matter what, it was lindsey from the start (did i read something that he said that it was very obvious for him since ep1)

could it be michaela after all? sounds weird after earing his love declaration on PI and directly to Lindsey

No!!! I think you are going to need some Bachelor rehab ASAP.  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:09 am

What I found odd is that Lyndsey has posted the most pictures of the show on Instagram (she even sent him a comment directly with a picture of their first date). Would she do that if he chose someone else? A few others post the occasional picture and some none at all (most of the ones left at the end).
I thought the girls weren't posting out of respect for Lyndsey but who knows .

Her cryptic posting on September 7 "it's something special" talks about her contentment with things "being as they should be". She said that she doesn't know where she's going or how she'll get there but she's ok with it...again , odd. What does that mean?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:it bothers me that prods let us see chris literraly said to lindsey that he had her in his mind all the time... that was pretty much a love declaration

could it be michaela after all? sounds weird after earing his love declaration on PI and directly to Lindsey

No!!! I think you are going to need some Bachelor rehab ASAP.  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698

spitcoffee yes i think i do rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:02 am

tatladylu wrote:What I found odd is that Lyndsey has posted the most pictures of the show on Instagram (she even sent him a comment directly with a picture of their first date). Would she do that if he chose someone else? A few others post the occasional picture and some none at all (most of the ones left at the end).
I thought the girls weren't posting out of respect for Lyndsey but who knows .

Her cryptic posting on September 7 "it's something special"  talks about her contentment with things "being as they should be". She said that she doesn't know where she's going or how she'll get there but she's ok with it...again , odd. What does that mean?

Oh really? I thought her IG was private? can you share the IG if it is public?

both comment can be taken both ways... she has fond memories and the date was indeed special and being as they should be can also be taken that it was not meant to be

it seems one way but if we do not have all facts, we judge another.

Michaela posted this on her facebook... her IG is mostly professional and she is very careful to do not post anything with girls or chris

November 8 I think for the first one and october 19 for the second and also made reference of her time with butterflies which we know she had a moment with chris

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 716
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Mikfb11

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 813
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 914
source

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 am

Omg! I'm so confused. I thought Michaela was from Winnipeg but lives in Toronto, no?

Btw, I don't know how to post from other sites. Do I just cut and paste?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:17 am

Sorry....another post.

About the cryptic message: sorry.... I used the wrong word. sad

I meant that I didn't understand the message....I was confused by it. Understandably, we don't have all the facts as you said. We don't know what's going on.

I need more coffee for my brain to work better ;)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 am

@tatladylu bestbud! Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2498057887

We are all confused here and that makes sleuthing fun!

yes michaela is from winnipeg but lives in Toronto.
Lindsey is from vancouver and lives in Vancouver areas
Catie is from kitchener, which is very close to Toronto
Jessie is from ?

I do not exclude Michaela as F1... but I honestly think that Chris will not be able to let go Lindsey. I still hope for Michaela though but I do not think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 86 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 53 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire