SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 86 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 59 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 pm

tatladylu wrote:Aunties_Love,
I agree with you that the first picture from that pirate ship, for me, looks like Michaela too. From that angle, I don't see any light hair at the tip (just sunlight-I think).

But my question is, did someone find a picture of Michaela crying (believed to be after hometowns)? If she's in Mexico, on that pirate ship, when does that "crying" shot take place?
I never said that I feel it is Mikaela on the ship. I did say a few times that I felt that the hair on the girl on the ship was lighter in color than Mikaela.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:39 pm

I know that this is a far shot, but I do believe in exploring every angle.

Looking at the timeline, I think that if there are only three girls going to HTD then the time not spent on going to the 4th girl's home can be used for a third FD to be scheduled in Mexico, that is if Chris needed more time to resolve his fear of falling in love.

Lyndsey, Mikaela and ? would have their HTD and then all three would travel to Mexico for the FD, where possibly Mikaela is eliminated at the daytime RC, and that's why she's seen crying in the daytime in a very informal dress. I remember in Brad Womack  S2, the final 2 ceremony was during the day and the girls were not dressed up at all. I know this scenario might sound far fetched but the timeline is just bothering me. With this new development of only  3 HTD,  this may why they reduced the number of HTD .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1361708/The-Bachelors-Brad-Womack-sends-Ashley-Hebert-packing.html

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Brad_211

ETA: Just an example of a new timeline:
May 18 - leave DR
May 19 HTD1
May 20 day off
May 21 HTD2
May 22 off
May 23 HTD3
May 24 RC- travel

May 25 off
May 26 FD1
May 27 FD2
May28 FD3
May 29 RC

May 30 MTP1
May 30 MTP2
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 – FRC

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:41 pm

tatladylu wrote:I only watched Jasmine's season so I assume, April,was from one of the other bachelor seasons.

I've been reading all your posts, HEA, about Michaela and for me, the Michaela plot is really starting to come forward . Never never thought of Michaela! I'll use the excuse that I'm a newbie ;)

Now that I think about what Jessie said in her original blog (if you look very closely), to me, it fits Michaela. They've presented her like a friend (easygoing banter, comfort level) but on the last episode, I think they showed us more of their relationship.

Maybe, that's what Jessie was referring to!

What can I say? I'm new at this! Lol!!
Well, as others have said, it is right on track for the F2, F3, F4 to finally get ramped up in their story lines to distract us from seeing who the F1 is. IMO, the F1 will be Lyndsey and it is now Mikaela's storyline(which is fabricated because they need the distractin from Lyndsey)

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm

HEA,
So that crying shot is where I was getting confused! I assumed that she was let go then because she was crying (like all the previous girls). But maybe, there's another reason for that crying shot?
Is that what you believe?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Aunties_Love,
I thought that too. Like Kevin, in Jasmine's season, Lyndsey had the "difficult" issue and therefore, the F1. But maybe it's different for bachelor vs bachelorette Canada. I don't really know because I only watched Jasmine's season.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:35 pm

tatladylu wrote:Aunties_Love,
I thought that too. Like Kevin, in Jasmine's season, Lyndsey had the "difficult" issue and therefore, the F1. But maybe it's different for bachelor vs bachelorette Canada. I don't really know because I only watched Jasmine's season.
Well for Bachelor Canada season 1 and 2, the F1 had difficult times too. There was something with both of those F1's to overcome as there is right now with Lyndsey, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm

tatladylu wrote:HEA,
So that crying shot is where I was getting confused! I assumed that she was let go then because she was crying (like all the previous girls). But maybe, there's another reason for that crying shot?
Is that what you believe?

Yes. With bach can 2, April had a major break down because of pressure. She was very awkward with his parents too. He ran to her room as she wanted to leave and go home. Her last date was an enormous yacht.

I believe from day 1 that something happened with Chris and mike that made her cry and her conservative dress that is not her day to day clothes was parents related to make a good impression on them.. Maybe he told her he was not to tell her he was in love or maybe he told her he was confused or whatever the reason, the date did not end well a la F1.... prods decided to show this on the season teaser... why? To make us believe she never had a chance..... and then on the other hand we have this vo which can be said anytime during hometown or FD : I do not want to be engaged with Chris, I have to walk away..... which confirms 100% what Chris thought all along with her that she is too young and does not want the same things which is kids, marriage... versus mil who IS ready

I hope it is not too late..... do not be afraid to love.... why would he be afraid to love even if the girl says she prefers to wait before to be engaged.... does not make sense. Love cannot be controlled. Imo he was afraid to express his feelings and so far episode 6 gave us the prologue of what will happen with mike.... aka he WILL tell her he loves mike and propose. Chris said SCARED to mike, not Lindsey. He said love story to mike, not Lindsey. He said very serious and future to mike, not Lindsey

For me he is just struggling to be vulnerable to tell mike he loves her back and this is the overcome situation

We see way too many Michael hill ads during commercial for no proposal IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:19 pm

With the Lyndsey VO (the spelling for her name is driving me insane), I am wondering, granted it's not a redherring, if it is another Brooks situation where she decides to leave during the final date meaning Mik would be the only one to meet his parents.

I too think the shot of Mik crying is during the MTP date.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

BlackHalo wrote:With the Lyndsey VO (the spelling for her name is driving me insane), I am wondering, granted it's not a redherring, if it is another Brooks situation where she decides to leave during the final date meaning Mik would be the only one to meet his parents.

something to consider. her top which looks like a dress IMO, has lng sleeves but looks a light material. The palm trees behind her forbid to  say it is in Ontario. He just had "one of the best day of his life " with mikaela, do we really think that he is ready to let her go episode 7? IMO no. At the CP RC he is still on high with her and tell her so. (love story, looking at you when i said i wanted to open up, etc)

do we really think that her hometwn will be so horrible that he will change his mind. IMO no

so the logical option is that she is top 2.

top 2 means meeting his parents. Top 2 means mexico. top 2 means pirate boat. top 2 means bad weather.... means her conservative top/dress...

how easy it is to influence the audience to add this crying segment... i was with catie. I was pretty sure it was her rejection at top 2.... and we know now that it was never the case. we just saw kait crying what looks like a 2-1.... but I was influenced to think that she got the rose of the 2-1... when I think now she did not

i am also pushing that catie broke down because kait was eliminated......... catie seamed very very comfy with kait here.... and we know catie is extremely emotional.... so maybe it is nothing about her rejection

OR..... it was a 2-1 KAIT versus CATIE and she got the rose over kait...........

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 614
my sc (clip w network shared by myself)

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:With the Lyndsey VO (the spelling for her name is driving me insane), I am wondering, granted it's not a redherring, if it is another Brooks situation where she decides to leave during the final date meaning Mik would be the only one to meet his parents.

I've listened to the Lyndsey VO a couple of times & believe it is 2 sound bites spliced together. The first one is her, but not sure about the second one of "I have to let him go". What do others think?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Thanks, HEA.

After ep. 6, I saw something there with Michaela too. I don't know.

But some of the words he used...I mean if Michaela is not F1, I wonder what the F1 is thinking?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:49 pm

tatladylu wrote:Thanks, HEA.

After ep. 6, I saw something there with Michaela too. I don't know.

But some of the words he used...I mean if Michaela is not F1, I wonder what the F1 is thinking?

exactly. yes he used constantly with lindsey and there is a reason why she is top2... but the words he told MIK were commitment in my opinion, much stronger.

i saw nothing to balance those with lindsey. none. he just look taken aback and HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT (remember the 2 x PI)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 86 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 59 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire