SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 86 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 66 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose November 22nd 2017, 2:35 am

@Aunties_Love Oh, I see you were referring to the SM. Clues ... maybe or not.

I agree with Lyndsey when she says that she is mature for her age. I can see her almost going to the point of no return with Chris. However, when she sees him waffling back and forth with all his emotions so close to the finale she stops herself short. Lyndsey in a PI has already stated she wants the same relationship that her grandparents had. She wants someone to want all of her. I can see the mature side of her watching Chris' unsure behaviour and then realizes that all this turmoil isn't how she wants to be loved. Just like Chris had concerns about her walking away in a few years as she  grows older, maybe she has concerns that if he behaves this way now, he might change his mind   down the road and walk away from her just as her previous boyfriend had done.

Last edited by richmondrose on November 22nd 2017, 2:38 am; edited 4 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love November 22nd 2017, 2:35 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:

I agree. I listened time and time again.

Howeverr for me engagement is something concrete when directlyy confronted to it. For me it was during fantasy date or right after. Possibley hometown but I am more thinking fantasy date as finale Is around the corner... but could be during the picnic... at least the engagement, then walk away would be at FD
I highly disagree that Lyndsey is walking away.  With all that we have been given, I just don't see that.

With regards to a comment made about Chris not letting Mikaela go if he is crying over her.  IMO, there has been several times when the lead has cried about letting the F2 go.  That's pretty typical especially if the guy is sentimental(as he seems to be with a lot of his IG's), therefore, IMO, it could VERY well be Mikaela being let go before the FRC.  Brad did that in season 1.

I don't understand what you mean by the bolded.
To me, there seems to be a lot of SM clues that she could be the F1. IMO, we also have that he did fav a post on the main bachelorCA IG page....I say that cause I too did see it..... but IMO there are editing clues that she's F1 as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 22nd 2017, 2:40 am

richmondrose wrote:Oh, I see you were referring to the SM. Clues ... maybe or not.

I agree with Lyndsey when she says that she is mature for her age. I can see her almost going to the point of no return with Chris. However, when she sees him waffling back and forth with all his emotions so close to the finale she stops herself short. Lyndsey in a PI has already stated she wants the same relationship that her grandparents had. She wants someone to want all of her. I can see the mature side of her watching Chris' unsure behaviour and then realizes that all this turmoil isn't how she wants to be loved. Just like Chris had concerns about her walking away in a few years as she  grows older, maybe she has concerns that if he behaves this way now, he might change his mind   down the road and walk away from her just as her previous boyfriend done too.
OK, what about the other editing clues that we have seen....how night 1 she was taken aside where no one else had been to talk to him....her edited time together, already laying the groundwork for her story for the season, then with Chris stating his storyline with Lynds about the age, right in night one, that has been typical of the franchise....Brad did it with Bianka, Tim did it with April.  Many other franchises have done it that early as well.  IMO, they wouldn`t of left that sound byte in UNLESS it finishes their storyline.  She sees that he's ok with the age and she's going to be ok with him after he reassures her close to the finale and gives her what she wants as I suspect(no no proof, but suspect)and I  think her HTD will bring that into the forefront....IMO, Chris and his mom, she may be saying to him, don't be afraid to love, don't be afraid to go for it despite the age difference.

ETA: TO ADD

do we know exactly word for word what that sound byte is again??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose November 22nd 2017, 2:49 am

I'm not saying your ending isn't going to happen. All I'm saying is that I can see her walking away and the two sentences that she says in the preview are foreshadowing this. Just my take on it.

ETA: They edited Des season with Brooks similarly to this and look how that ended.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 22nd 2017, 3:03 am

richmondrose wrote:I'm not saying your ending isn't going to happen. All I'm saying is that I can see her walking away and the two sentences that she says in the preview are foreshadowing this. Just my take on it.

ETA: They edited Des season with Brooks similarly to this and look how that ended.

OK, do you remember the episode that Dee leaves in?   Also, do you remember the words that are said in that soundbite?

ETA: just working on a theory. Trying to find the exact words that are thought to be in the same sound byte. do you remember??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo November 22nd 2017, 7:29 am

richmondrose wrote:I'm not saying your ending isn't going to happen. All I'm saying is that I can see her walking away and the two sentences that she says in the preview are foreshadowing this. Just my take on it.

The way the frc is teased in the season promo makes me think anything is possible. Especially the VO with Chris saying "I hope it's not too late" and Chris mom telling him not to be afraid to love. Maybe at some point he wasn't going to propose to anyone then changed his mind. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2017, 8:53 am

BlackHalo wrote:

The way the frc is teased in the season promo makes me think anything is possible. Especially the VO with Chris saying "I hope it's not too late" and Chris mom telling him not to be afraid to love. Maybe at some point he wasn't going to propose to anyone then changed his mind. JMO.

It is a strong possibility. Chris is seen with a rose in hand and he put the rose back on the pedestal. Except the last image he has the rose in hand.

Also the multiple ads by Michael Hill during commercials make me think we will see a proposal.... along with his:  I am confident I will propose at the end of this.
They are always playing the cold feet lead....
Even during the interviews chris and Noah are evasive

For me, from a long time, I said that he will tell mike he is not sure she is the one or not sure to make the right decision or something about not sure it is true love.... mike is devastated about a conversation, not a rejection. Her wet hair on top, conservative top.... did he had cold feet to present his parents ?

Lindsey segment is not associated with finale and parents. It is inserted with the first part of the teaser. But Chris crying alone and with his mother, doubting he may not be able to love, is associated with mike crying... followed by catie for drama effect because she cried hard but in republican dom.

Why would they give us a clue on ep1 that mike has zero chance? Why giving a clue like that? They never do. They just want us to believe....

Like catie. I fell for that and thought it was her top2 rejection... I am convinced it is when crew will collect kait luggage. Catie is seen with green dress at cocktail party with everyone but kait... which will be cancelled Mio considering the long faces of each girl. Again mike is not seen in the room but they still inserted her as if she is.

All is about edits, cut and vo.

The ONLY segment with no vo is mike crying. Everything else we hear vo.....

For me Lindsey story is clear: she came to find true love, someone who will love her the whole her, like her grandparents.... she did not find it with Chris.... therefore she needs to tell Chris she does not want to be engaged..... and she needs to walk away........... this is confirmed in one segment with Noah saying: I know you came here to find (zoom Lindsey) true love. We saw many PI from Lindsey about witnessing Chris developing relationship with other girl.... she wanted to speak badbly at the bomba... he reinsure her with out even knowing he needed to do it (hang on) .... 2x she mentioned on PI that seeing him with others is terrifying......... if you read her blog, her ex was a cheater..... so she wants and needs exclusivity (almost her words after extra time)  and Chris cannot give her that bc of the show.... I think her insecurities will give her cold feet. I think bachelor was a rebound with her ex, heck all her multiple blogs therapy explaining in full details what happened with her ex in the last 3 months. I think she did a soul searching and is now in peace and single.... and ready to go for while one way in Australia in 2018.... marking this point from her bucking list of dozen and dozen things she wants to do...... nothing about marriage, kids and settle down though.......... I think she thought she wanted Chris and realized she was no longer the NYC girl ready to settle down and needed ber freedom and exploration. I think bach a great step for her to heal with her ex but also move on and be happy to be single. I am convinced she is NOW ready to fall in love.... but not before this summer. She found her peace, regardless of Chris in or not in her life imo

I do not deny the attraction to Lindsey. But I think Chris  thought to pick Lindsey initially , was probably sure she had all the checkmark of what he wanted..... but mike appeared and change everything..... every girl bring something new on the table.... something I like (zoom mike). I am ready to start my new chapter of my life (zoom mike)

Mike was happy 1 week after her return. All F2 need more than that to recover. All her posts show her happy, not upset. I see no F2 in her posts after show... on top of all her recent bach related posts... if she fell for another guy, why all the bach allusion, including the retweets of her love declaration, the bach fashion party... she sure does not look like she is celebrating a national tv rejection....

I think in Chris case it is true. He was not able to express himself in fear of rejection because of his past relationship. His ex sure hurt him to just be afraid to love.

My gut feeling is that Chris was depressed or upset about how his career ended not on a good note. I read a march 2017 a very long interview where he explained it and said he did not like the 8 months away in hotels and he just wanted to settle down in Toronto (remember the false real estate visit on his intro?).... he said he was lonely.... I think he accepted the bach as also a diversion of his life with no job, no house and no partner, no purpose...

So imo if he picked Lindsey... age and long distance.... and her own reasons.... they split.... this is why Chris and Noah play coy

Or he picked mike and all their IG seems to say so

If he did not pick mike, they both look very happy, including Lindsey. So no matter, everyone is okay now as it should be 6 months after the taping....

Jmo

Last edited by HEA on November 22nd 2017, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo November 22nd 2017, 9:26 am

Chris said an interview his mom wants him to marry a Canadian girl and live in Toronto. Not saying what mom wants is what she's gonna get but it did have me thinking after Lindsey' s supposed trip to Australia. I don't recall her and Chris having any discussions about where they would live. I'm sure they will soon.

Also, mikaela seems to be in Toronto a lot but is currently living in winnipeg? I'm confused about her living situation.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2017, 9:37 am

BlackHalo wrote:Chris said an interview his mom wants him to marry a Canadian girl and live in Toronto. Not saying what mom wants is what she's gonna get but it did have me thinking after Lindsey' s supposed trip to Australia. I don't recall her and Chris having any discussions about where they would live. I'm sure they will soon.

Also, mikaela seems to be in Toronto a lot but is currently living in winnipeg? I'm confused about her living situation.

Family and friend are in Winnipeg.

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 November 22nd 2017, 9:51 am

BlackHalo wrote:Chris said an interview his mom wants him to marry a Canadian girl and live in Toronto. Not saying what mom wants is what she's gonna get but it did have me thinking after Lindsey' s supposed trip to Australia. I don't recall her and Chris having any discussions about where they would live. I'm sure they will soon.

I am actually suprise that the distance issue haven’t come up between Chris and Lyndsey. Either Chris is too occupied with the age gap or it came up but left in the cutting room. I am actually hoping that conversation will come up in upcoming eps as I feel it will provide more clarity. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 22nd 2017, 11:52 am

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

It is a strong possibility. Chris is seen with a rose in hand and he put the rose back on the pedestal. Except the last image he has the rose in hand.

Also the multiple ads by Michael Hill during commercials make me think we will see a proposal.... along with his:  I am confident I will propose at the end of this.
They are always playing the cold feet lead....
Even during the interviews chris and Noah are evasive

For me, from a long time, I said that he will tell mike he is not sure she is the one or not sure to make the right decision or something about not sure it is true love.... mike is devastated about a conversation, not a rejection. Her wet hair on top, conservative top.... did he had cold feet to present his parents ?

Lindsey segment is not associated with finale and parents. It is inserted with the first part of the teaser. But Chris crying alone and with his mother, doubting he may not be able to love, is associated with mike crying... followed by catie for drama effect because she cried hard but in republican dom.

Why would they give us a clue on ep1 that mike has zero chance? Why giving a clue like that? They never do. They just want us to believe....

Like catie. I fell for that and thought it was her top2 rejection... I am convinced it is when crew will collect kait luggage. Catie is seen with green dress at cocktail party with everyone but kait... which will be cancelled Mio considering the long faces of each girl. Again mike is not seen in the room but they still inserted her as if she is.

All is about edits, cut and vo.

The ONLY segment with no vo is mike crying. Everything else we hear vo.....

For me Lindsey story is clear: she came to find true love, someone who will love her the whole her, like her grandparents.... she did not find it with Chris.... therefore she needs to tell Chris she does not want to be engaged..... and she needs to walk away........... this is confirmed in one segment with Noah saying: I know you came here to find (zoom Lindsey) true love. We saw many PI from Lindsey about witnessing Chris developing relationship with other girl.... she wanted to speak badbly at the bomba... he reinsure her with out even knowing he needed to do it (hang on) .... 2x she mentioned on PI that seeing him with others is terrifying......... if you read her blog, her ex was a cheater..... so she wants and needs exclusivity (almost her words after extra time)  and Chris cannot give her that bc of the show.... I think her insecurities will give her cold feet. I think bachelor was a rebound with her ex, heck all her multiple blogs therapy explaining in full details what happened with her ex in the last 3 months. I think she did a soul searching and is now in peace and single.... and ready to go for while one way in Australia in 2018.... marking this point from her bucking list of dozen and dozen things she wants to do...... nothing about marriage, kids and settle down though.......... I think she thought she wanted Chris and realized she was no longer the NYC girl ready to settle down and needed ber freedom and exploration. I think bach a great step for her to heal with her ex but also move on and be happy to be single. I am convinced she is NOW ready to fall in love.... but not before this summer. She found her peace, regardless of Chris in or not in her life imo

I do not deny the attraction to Lindsey. But I think Chris  thought to pick Lindsey initially , was probably sure she had all the checkmark of what he wanted..... but mike appeared and change everything..... every girl bring something new on the table.... something I like (zoom mike). I am ready to start my new chapter of my life (zoom mike)

Mike was happy 1 week after her return. All F2 need more than that to recover. All her posts show her happy, not upset. I see no F2 in her posts after show... on top of all her recent bach related posts... if she fell for another guy, why all the bach allusion, including the retweets of her love declaration, the bach fashion party... she sure does not look like she is celebrating a national tv rejection....

I think in Chris case it is true. He was not able to express himself in fear of rejection because of his past relationship. His ex sure hurt him to just be afraid to love.

My gut feeling is that Chris was depressed or upset about how his career ended not on a good note. I read a march 2017 a very long interview where he explained it and said he did not like the 8 months away in hotels and he just wanted to settle down in Toronto (remember the false real estate visit on his intro?).... he said he was lonely.... I think he accepted the bach as also a diversion of his life with no job, no house and no partner, no purpose...

So imo if he picked Lindsey... age and long distance.... and her own reasons.... they split.... this is why Chris and Noah play coy

Or he picked mike and all their IG seems to say so

If he did not pick mike, they both look very happy, including Lindsey. So no matter, everyone is okay now as it should be 6 months after the taping....

Jmo
Hmmm, I have never seen you say the bolded scenario before.

With the red....IMO there is ABSOLUTELY no way you can 100% say that cause I sure as heck wasn't in the editing room so I don't know. IMO, him crying could 100% have EVERYTHING to do with LYNDSEY and not Mikaela.

They did give us plenty of clues in epi 1 thought that Lyndsey had every chance of being the F1. And from seasons past we know some editing that gets done. Through my stats, I do know that for night one, the eventual F1 does get some alone time with the lead far and away from the rest of the women. through my stats, I do know that the eventual F1'a edit does place the F1 as getting one of the last times to talk with the lead and not one of the first as Mikaela had.

The blue, IMO it's when the girls get told of the cuts before the next rose ceremony.

We actually only saw 1 ITM from Lyndsey talking about the relationships building with the other women. That ITM is left into the season preview.

I don't see Lyndsey as walking away at all. I see her as the F1. There are too many editing clues left in, there is also the SM clues out there that she will be the F1. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing that is 100% confirmed that she is leaving. The Vo IMO is actually her talking as she did in epi 2 that if he isn't prepared to put time into them then she will have to leave. - paraphrasing right now. BUT IMO the voice over is also from Dee's time as well IMO when Dee left in epi 4.

I have pointed out how things had been proven in past seasons where the lead and the F1 were talkign within minutes or an hour tops on Sm. I laid out several things that proves that Lyndsey and Chris were doing that and in some cases talking about things along the same lines as the other. With Mikaela, where is that proof that they were on SM on the same days and time according to the standard time card on IG, the UTC? I found 1 case of that but IF they happened to post on SM the same day, it was within several HOURS of the other and not in minutes/or 1 hour at tops. one, two or three....yea I can see that but 10 times....sorry, not so much.

With regards to the Lyndsey thing on her blog about Australia.....there's no way in a million years I can be convinced right now that the producers didn't have their say in her putting that on. There is no way they would allow for that as it would be a "done deal" for the season if they did. That and what I was directly told by Bianka with regards to her telling coworkers and friends that she's moving overseas for a while........kind of remind you of something?????// well we know she didn't do that and I KNOW it was a thing that she and the producers came up with to take the heat off of her. It allowed them some more freedom to do safehouse visits. IMO the EXACT same thing can be happening now. Add that to Lyndsey's cold weather IG pics that she posted at the same time that Chris was MIA on IG.......very suspect especially when I know(cause I live on the coast), we weren't having weather like that.

Sorry but I really have a hard time believing what you are saying about Lyndsey's storyline as it's not what we are being shown and told. IMO, Lyndsey is being shown as someone that really wants this to work out, really having troubles watching others with him but knows how she feels as well.

Now I got to find a way to get my hubs out of my head.....he hates it when people continually spell people's names wrong and he's asking me right now why Lyndsey's name gets spelled Lindsey here.....LOL. OH well, that's my hubs of 30 yrs....guess he knows stuff too. giggling

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 22nd 2017, 11:56 am

Actually they did discuss it on her ID in epi 2 and that they'd both consider moving for the right reasons. LYNDSEY IMO really wants this to work and since she's moved to New York from BC, IMO, Toronto isn't a stretch.

As far as her blog goes, IMO I am enclined to think of the Australia thing as a mute point. How in the world can we take that seriously right now knowing full well the producers will of HAD to have a say in that as their whole expensive season would be down the toilet if it was spoiled by a stupid comment like that. IMO, it's a smokescreen.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 86 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 66 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire