SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 86 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 67 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 pm

tatladylu wrote:Re: Lyndsey’s instagram

1. She made reference to her 1st date with “Leroux”. Common on, if you’re not F1, who does that?
2. Right after her aphrodisiac date, she posted a picture, for a very short time that day of she and Chris kissing upside down.It was removed . Take a look at that one too..one of many...very intimate. She referenced Spider-Man in her caption. Again, what kind of person would do that if they’re not F1?
Just my opinion  (aka jmo...of course)

let not forget that contestants use the set of pictures the prods send them. They can add whatever caption and use or not the pictures on their SM

the one you are refering lindsey/chris upside down was used largely on sm IMO

Lets not forget the 6 months from the finale.... everyone moved on IMO except the viewers who are watching as if it is live... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 pm

LynnTa wrote:In BachNation we know that the Producers control the contestants and can tell them what to say ,when to say it  & what to do and they plan the group dates & mostly choose who goes on what date and all that, what to post on SM --I don't think that  they can tell them HOW to FEEL.  I don't think they can control how individuals feel during filming as well as post filming... Just saying!
They edit the show to tell the story they want so if material was left on the floor its because it didn't add value to the story or it would make the story too obvious. Its up to the viewers to "see" the story want . This season some viewers see a Love story with Mik and some see with Lyn . The Lyn viewers see the SM and the absence of footage as proof that Lyn's story is too obvious and the Producers are using social media to deflect and for Mik viewers the footage is proof of a relationship right from the beginning and has been shown to be progressing  and that  her SM is an indication that she is happy with the results--JMO
Since we are all speculating -- its the Finale that is going to prove us right or wrong!
So let all enjoy the speculation Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1f61b  

good summary @LynnTa yes

Do you think Noah is copying Chris Harrison with his most dramatic season everrrrrrrrrrrrrr ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Thanks @HEA.I most do think he is. He has to help sell the season! And He is also pointing out the final rose of the evening ala Chris H! Creating a tense situation during RC !!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:23 pm

LynnTa wrote:Thanks @HEA.I most do think he is. He has to help sell the season!  And He is also pointing out the final rose of the evening ala Chris H!   Creating a tense situation during RC !!!

yes. i felt with the rare interviews chris did, chris was on edge to do not say too much. noah was there to take charge if the question was too delicate imo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm

In case there was any doubt, Mikaela confirmed on her Instastories that it goes down to 3 women tonight.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 pm

More stuff on Lyndsey's Instagram...omg!! Lol!

Im just so confused now!!!

The "sad" post now has Stacey and Jessie comments.

This is from the newbie perspective ....
So I think either someone else is F1 and she's having a hard time dealing or she's F1 and it seems like there's a break up? Thoughts?

Btw, Chris seems like a happy camper on his end...hahaha!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:In case there was any doubt, Mikaela confirmed on her Instastories that it goes down to 3 women tonight.

Thanks @jojo47. That's exactly how I thought it would turn out from what Noah said. This makes me think that Chris didn't hand out any roses during the dates and all 6 girls will be there for the RC.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:33 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:In case there was any doubt, Mikaela confirmed on her Instastories that it goes down to 3 women tonight.

Thanks @jojo47. That's exactly how I thought it would turn out from what Noah said. This makes me think that Chris didn't hand out any roses during the dates and all 6 girls will be there for the RC.

I think kait won't. she was crying hard and this means rejection imo
on top of she was not seen at the CP segment in the teaser either

but the other 5 girls yes... to bring tension with the last 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:36 pm

richmondrose wrote:

wow cool so does that mean that next ep after this is htds with 3 girls? and then 2 girls as speculated in mexico for mtp and fd?

@sprite and @hea will you guys be live posting tonight? plssssss Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887 Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3552228123 Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:37 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

wow cool so does that mean that next ep after this is htds with 3 girls? and then 2 girls as speculated in mexico for mtp and fd?

@sprite and @hea will you guys be live posting tonight? plssssss Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887 Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3552228123 Praying

yes. :yes: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@tatladylu, that is another example of the producers having a say.  They can decide of an IG post needs to be removed.  We've seen that many times through past seasons.  IMO, the same can be said about Lyndsey's blog.  If they are ok with something being posted on it, then it stands....if not, then as we have seen in past seasons, it too gets removed.  just my opinion based on numerous seasons watching and taking stats on it.

My first time commenting on the season but I have been watching and lurking and feel the need to note that during Jasmine's season Mikhel posted a very steamy shot of himself and Jasmine making out on his motorcycle after HTD's that he then deleted the very same day and he was F2 so Lyndsey's post & delete isn't necessarily an indication of anything.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@tatladylu, that is another example of the producers having a say.  They can decide of an IG post needs to be removed.  We've seen that many times through past seasons.  IMO, the same can be said about Lyndsey's blog.  If they are ok with something being posted on it, then it stands....if not, then as we have seen in past seasons, it too gets removed.  just my opinion based on numerous seasons watching and taking stats on it.

My first time commenting on the season but I have been watching and lurking and feel the need to note that during Jasmine's season Mikhel posted a very steamy shot of himself and Jasmine making out on his motorcycle after HTD's that he then deleted the very same day and he was F2 so Lyndsey's post & delete isn't necessarily an indication of anything.

Thanks for this. SM activity can be deceiving. I wish something concrete would leak. Someone needs to pull a Kaitlyn Bristowe.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 86 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 67 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire