SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:46 pm

The TPTB certainly isn't innocent in all of this wrt the AFTR mess (I don't really fault them for the "edit" since I saw a real love story/insane chemistry between KJ & I wasn't personally surprised/bewildered at the end - if others were, that's their own interpretation, which everyone is entitled to). However, I place full blame on SM commenters for their own rude, irrational behaviour. No "edit" can bring out that kind of character if it isn't already within the commenters themselves IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:02 pm

I don't think anyone denies that the chemistry was shown. My point was that Kevin was portrayed as the guy who will leave her and who will not take care of her and that is purely edit IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:09 pm

The @TheWrongReasons Preach!

Well, Jas & Kev seem to be going strong as they were at the game last night.

https://instagram.com/p/BNXnDGoBwsG/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:19 pm

I guess at the end of the day (god, these shows have gotten me to say this phrase all the time now laugh out loud), we all just view(ed) things differently. I saw K leaving as a way to de-escalate/diffuse the situation & not abandoning/cannot take care of her. Admittedly, it's not an ideal way to handle things but it's not uncommon IMO to want to take a breather so you don't say something you can't take back in the heat of the moment.

I also never bought into the whole "Mikhel is such an amazing guy while Kevin is such a baddy, she MUST pick Mikhel" thing - IMO the heart wants what it wants and even if a guy is "perfect" on paper, if that intangible "it" factor isn't there, him being perfect means nothing. I guess if people don't share this line of thought, they might grab onto the storyline at face value and be disappointed - which is fine, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. If they were only expressing their opinions respectfully on forums such as this one, that would be one thing.

However, when they lash out on SM and directly @ parties involved in their IMO ridiculous rants - those actions are on them and not TPTB's edit IMO.

^all JMO

eta: finally, a pic together Smiley Thanks for posting, @Topazgold !

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:26 pm

I definitely see how you saw the show for sure.

Again just to clarify - my point was not about what was the reality/truth but how TPTB chose to portray Kevin not what his action mean and meant. TPTB very consistently spun the story to made it the main story arc like Kevin was the risky choice who might leave her (Lauralee, FS, LCD convo) and not take care of her and they made it sound like Mikhel is the guy who will stay and address issues and take care of her (even Jasmine said this more than 3 times - that he'd know to stay and address issues and she's looking for exactly that kind of guy, his main edit was around support and care). The main story arc was: Jasmine usually goes for the risky type what will she choose now?
I don't commend any social media poster for being so abrasive to ppl they don't know in the real world but those people got the ideas and perspectives directly from the edit and not from thin air...

All IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:31 pm

@emusha I understand where you are coming from with your clarification Smiley
IMO TPTB's edit may make people feel a certain way, but what they choose to do with those feelings is on them.

But yes, I think I'm done with my own rants about SM commenters ... I'm ready to take a breather from that laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Topazgold wrote:The @TheWrongReasons Preach!

Thanks for posting. I'm glad they got to go to the game, it was a good one. They both look very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Topazgold wrote:The @TheWrongReasons Preach!

I was happy to see this and Kw liked it Smiley I think they're together but maybe struggling and definitely not interested in playing tptbs games.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:01 pm

I know you all have been waiting for this giggling . Roz Weston has just announced that Jasmine will be in the ET studio tomorrow and we'll " just have to wait to see if Kevin is with her."
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:06 pm

@Alanna & @gaurdianangel, No problem. 

It seems Jas & Kevin will be making their first appearance as a couple on ET Canada tomorrow night. Just saw a commercial with Roz stating so but I'll be surprised if they sat down with him after he was IMO verbally vicious toward Kevin. Can't wait to watch either way

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, he's a jerk IMO. He is so biased and full of himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Topazgold wrote: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Img_7110
 Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Img_7110
So much respect to Mike for standing up for his friend. Not only in the post itself but in the comments. That show true character.

Honestly, I still don't see what's so bad about Kevin that some of the public see him. He seems like a normal, passionate and charming dude.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+23
traveler90
Nonina430
Aunties_Love
primexi
Alanna