SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Thanks for summary posts, @GuardianAngel Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by primexi Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:52 pm

wait so jasmines mom cried watching hometowns during the AFTR? i guess it makes sense why there was conflict.

also does casting mean that mike is probably not next bachelor? or is that something that they just say?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 pm

@GuardianAngel just finished watching. You pretty much covered everything. Both taking a step back on SM, not thinking about getting married, wanna be engaged for a while, talked about moving in together...

You're right, didn't hear/see the last quote from Jas. They looked happy, relaxed.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:01 pm

J said that was the first time her mother watched the HTD. Can you imagine her mother watching K's mother on the show and she is in the audience with her sitting right there? Yeah I can see how that would not have been very pleasant.

They always say casting starts.....K supports Mike in that clip, I posted in the Bach thread. I think he is supporting his fellow brother, but a good start to the promotion Mike for TB IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3901p12-bachelor-canada-season-3-potential-lead-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Aww, thanks @GuardianAngel

At least KW made that Grinch guy Roz smile and laugh... not so bad now, Eh!
Next bachelor Owale laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:41 pm

I liked Kevin's response to annoying Roz's question, did you cancel all media because of the 50 questions you'd get about Jasmine and Mikhel ? paraphrasing

Kevin - no not at all, I'm friends with Mikhel.

laugh out loud Loved it

K also said, J had to relive all that. In a normal relationship you get closure and move on, she had none of that. If you ask me, that's a very understanding F1 who is in the middle of the lead having feelings for the F2 6 months later and they remain friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Here is the full interview thanks to @Aunties_Love

Aunties_Love wrote:Here's the video....it was on ET's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ETCanada/videos/?ref=page_internal

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 pm

Jasmine holding KW's hand like a lifeline...her rock!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:57 pm

How cute are these two?? I'm really rooting for them!! They've had such an unfair edit IMO and I would love to see them overcome the odds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Kevin's response to annoying Roz's question, did you cancel all media because of the 50 questions you'd get about Jasmine and Mikhel ? paraphrasing

Kevin - no not at all, I'm friends with Mikhel.

laugh out loud Loved it

K also said, J had to relive all that. In a normal relationship you get closure and move on, she had none of that. If you ask me, that's a very understanding F1 who is in the middle of the lead having feelings for the F2 6 months later and they remain friends.
Here's the part where they explain their silence:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm glad kevin seems to be a lot more understanding now and things are working out for them.

So noah apparently did see the tension in the room in the ATFR, and thats why he didn't ask any questions about their future. hopefully the moms are on better terms now.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Well, I seem to be in the minority. Yes, Jasmine was holding on to Kevin for dear life, but I thought they seemed awkward and not that enthusiastic. Maybe it was because of Roz being the one interviewing them and he was definitely not a Kevin supporter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+23
traveler90
Nonina430
Aunties_Love
primexi
Alanna