SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

So far, I am totally fine with Rachel or Raven being the next lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Wow, I'm actually surprised with myself ... that no girl really "impressed" me. That said, I do root for Danielle M and Kristina, to get the best out of this experience, to have fun and find their wings and a right partner for them.

As for the rest ... nobody struck me for their beauty (not that there weren't some nice looking ladies), though I did find Danielle L really sexy and gorgeous, but the fact that there is obvious some "plastic surgery" involved with the result ... well, it's kinda in my face too much for my liking. For their personality probably DaniM and Kris (as mentioned before) have come the closest to make me care for the contestants and I will stick around to find more about them.

While Vanessa didn't warm my heart (yet), she came across exactly as I've imagined a "right woman" for Nick and boy, they "fit perfectly". I'm not seeing "it" yet, that romance ... but Nick's stare was very "cute" and the only moment worth to mention (aside for Bella and Nick's initial deprecation to follow his signature style).

Overall ... usually the Bach would leave me "hooked" because of the women ... but this time the one feature that was captivating me for the sheer joy of watching the fish out of water ... and surviving ... was Nick. He was "killing it" ... by being so "not smooth", so typically himself. Wouldn't ask for anything more.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Based on her tears last night in PIs and the spoiler that she leaves before a RC, I think Kristina will be the one overwhelmed by the process and decide to eliminate herself.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 pm

So after last night I like Raven, Rachel, Danielle M, Vanessa.
The funny thing is, I actually like Corinne more than I thought. I can't stand Taylor AT ALL. Why in the world would she think it was a good idea to insult Nick (saying what her friends thought of him) she's an idiot. I can't stand Liz. Danielle Lo did not bother me yet, she actually seemed nice. I felt bad for the 1st night eliminations, because it always seems unfair like they didn't get a chance. Lauren Hussey looks gorge in her IG pics, but on camera, I think she has had too much done to her face. She seemed sweet though. Kristina was taking the first night way too seriously and I hope she loosens up and just has fun since she lasts a while. Whitney, Kristina, and Danielle M. seem like very quiet shy girls so far. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

I thought Nick's interaction with Kristina on the BSB date seemed like he was trying to encourage her and I can see why after last night. She is pretty shy and probably had a hard time on that date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Well I found Nick as smarmy and skeevy and dull as always, could not care less about his "journey" or "love story". Jmo.

Corrine is going to be tough to stomach all season, she wasn't a fun villain a la Chad and just grated. Jmo again. The fact that she's there until f4 makes me think they had little going on this season so had to use her as a huge story piece for drama and with the girls all wondering when Nick will wise up and cut her IMO. Not looking forward to that. She doesn't seem nearly as fun as Tierra to me.

Since I'm hoping I can get through it by watching for the women, I was a bit disappointed that there weren't more who really grabbed my interest night one but I did love Rachel and really like Danielle M and Raven. I really like Vanessa on paper, and think I'll like her in the show too.

It's going to be a tough one for me but I stuck with this show through Jake and Ben F so I'll get through the this one too giggling Can't give up on meeting the new members of Bachnation, future Ette and BIPers just because I can't stand the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:So after last night I like Raven, Rachel, Danielle M, Vanessa.
The funny thing is, I actually like Corinne more than I thought.
I can't stand Taylor AT ALL. Why in the world would she think it was a good idea to insult Nick (saying what her friends thought of him) she's an idiot. I can't stand Liz. Danielle Lo did not bother me yet, she actually seemed nice. I felt bad for the 1st night eliminations, because it always seems unfair like they didn't get a chance. Lauren Hussey looks gorge in her IG pics, but on camera, I think she has had too much done to her face. She seemed sweet though. Kristina was taking the first night way too seriously and I hope she loosens up and just has fun since she lasts a while. Whitney, Kristina, and Danielle M. seem like very quiet shy girls so far. jmo.

I totally agree about the 4 you like!
I wouldn't go as far as saying I liked Corrine, but I probably didn't dislike her as much as I thought. YET, anyway!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 pm

I thought Vanessa's dress was one of the best ever on this show, not only chic, but made her stand out, especially in a sea of red. I think Nick zeroed in on her right away, and I bet the dress only added to his interest.

I thought Taylor was extremely beautiful, but telling Nick about her friends was pretty stupid (she probably thought he would take it as a joke). Apparently, she graduated from Johns Hopkins with a psychology background, so I'm not sure why she thought this approach was a good idea. At 23, I doubt she is interested in settling down anyway, so probably just wanted to be remembered. Supposedly she has a huge rivalry with Corrine, she of the platinum vagine, so it looks like they will both make fools of themselves.

Speaking of fools, there are always a few women who perplex me as to why they even bother to go on the show, since they are so obviously just in for a world of embarrassment and humiliation from it. This season for me, it's Liz and Alix (dolphin girl). Clearly, Liz has no interest in Nick, or she would have at the very least given Nick her number after sleeping with him. Wonder if the producers had to twist her arm to appear on his season, or if she actually thought this decision would benefit her in some way. As far as Dolphin Girl, even looking past the fact that the producers couldn't be bothered to find her a dolphin costume and put her in a shark one instead, is she so desperate for attention that she would rather be remembered as a crazy person than not at all? Or maybe she did this on a dare or a large wager with her friends? Clearly showing up that way and staying "in character" all night is a guarantee that she will only be comic relief for an episode or two at most. I know most of these women have no interest in actually getting engaged to Nick (or any Bachelor really), but I find it sad that young beautiful women are so eager to be publicly ridiculed in order to have their 15 minutes of fame. I guess I'm old and crotchety today. Rolling Eyes :pout

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 pm

It's so good to have the bachelor back! I may be in the minority but I liked Danielle L, she looked beautiful and didn't seem to push herself on the spotlight too much.

I found it quite disturbing to how Kaitlyn looks now, I'm not gonna shame anything but I agree with @Diana that I feel slightly embarrassed to have liked her in the past. Too much attention seeking from her part. I've never liked Andi in particular and I haven't watched her season, but I thought she looked really nice on Kimmel.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch
Why is Chris giving advice #TheBachelor

OH MY GOD I love Whitney so much rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Here to make friends podcast for episode 1. They perfectly summed up how I felt about Raven laugh out loud http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-bachelor-nick-viall-premiere_us_586ac424e4b0eb58648a379f?

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:59 pm

@limoncello I'm with you - I thought Danielle L. looked beautiful and seemed really sweet in ep 1. Loved her and Lacey encouraging/high-fiving Alexis Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons