SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Jo is so heartglasses without makeup

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:42 pm

I guess JoJo doesnt want to share her BBJ with us laugh out loud ok we get it
And finallyyyy we got a pic! So HOT JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 15 1f60d

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:51 pm

JoJo sans make up, she's totally stunning.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:25 pm

She's seriously the fairest in the land. Unreal!!! Glad Steve can admit he has no idea, which is especially awesome because he's in Dallas with them and all their friends and family are loyal. Good!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:25 pm

aviej wrote:Here's an interesting article about the world of ESPN college football analysts. Of note is that they make anywhere between $2,500 - $30,000 per event!

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/12/a_glimpse_inside_the_world_of.html

Thanks for posting the article @aviej, it is very informative and provide glimpses on how hard it is to be an analyst. Jordan is a natural for this job and probably why he was given an all around functions i.e. studio analyst, color commentator, live game analyst and a radio host in 2017. Not a bad start for a rookie plus the salary is really good.

Finally Jojo posted a pic, she's so pretty sans make-up. Jordan should step up and post  something, he's been silent for over a week now. I wonder if they are flying directly from  Mexico to Atlanta?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Jordan will most likely need to be in Atlanta at some point tomorrow. I've noticed that some of his co-workers are already there, so I'm glad he was able enjoy this vacation with the Fletcher's. I would guess they will fly to atlanta early tomorrow.

Jordan just very recently liked a couple of tweets on twitter within the past hour or so. The tweets weren't from today, so it does seem like he wasn't using his phone at all the past few days since he's just liking the tweets now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:36 am

https://instagram.com/p/BOpMmRPAnXQ/

Happy for Jordan and I love what he wrote. They got home last night and Jordan's already headed to Atlanta. I wonder if JoJo's going this morning too or maybe she's leaving tomorrow and that's why they stopped at home first.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:41 am

He is the most eloquent bad boy I've ever seen, maybe rivaled only by Jess Mariano.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:18 am

Aw, JoJo's brother Ben commented on the picture and said "Great advice brotha!! Have a great NYE!"

On another note, JoJo's picture of them on the beach has over 270k likes on IG. They're just likes and who really cares, but that's pretty crazy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Jordan has had to patrol the comment section of his latest picture today because a 12 year old that lives on their street commented and gave everyone JoJo and Jordan's address. Absolutely insane.

I think because he's been reading to see if their address gets posted again, he just liked a really sweet comment from someone. If you follow him on IG, you should be able to see it on your activity page, but if not, it was about how he kept his faith through adversity, has worked hard to get where he is, and he has a wonderful family and his "beautiful Joelle." Jordan is feeling sappy today laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Why would someone do that? Thats so stupid, oh gosh some people JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 15 1f610
Haha aww our Baddy! Last year they both had no one on NYE and look now so happy for them!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Aw, JoJo's brother Ben commented on the picture and said "Great advice brotha!! Have a great NYE!"

On another note, JoJo's picture of them on the beach has over 270k likes on IG. They're just likes and who really cares, but that's pretty crazy laugh out loud

Reminds me of when Ben said to JoJo: You're not picking someone to be like your New Year's Eve date laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu