SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 pm

aviej wrote:Already someone tweeted asking her where is her ring, if she's still with Jordan. Like seriously, can she never take it off?!

LOL really? Oh god give her a break. it was early morning and she was gone for a walk with her dog. IMO it wasn't necessary to put that big diamond ring laugh out loud like i dont wear mine everyday its too precious and im always scared ill bump into something bcs im so clumsy JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 26 1710264613
This whole ring ring ring drama is too old fashioned JMO question

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 pm

It doesn't look like Jordan is in Dallas, maybe he is gone to Chico?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 pm

elena.shayk wrote:It doesn't look like Jordan is in Dallas, maybe he is gone to Chico?

Why do you think that? I haven't seen any fan sightings of him anywhere and according to Airelle, JoJo and Jordan left together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:20 pm

^ I don't think Airelle said they left together. Didn't she only say they were up an hour before her?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:23 pm

I don't know if BBJ is there or not but she does snap more when he's gone and she just snapped their tree having a rough start to 2017 laugh out loud He might just be working and she's a little bored.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:29 pm

With how quiet these two are it's tough to track them. All we've gotten the past couple of days are pap shots of her walking Jackson in the morning yesterday and then JoJo taking a snap in a corner of her house of a plant laugh out loud that doesn't tell me much of anything.

These two don't go long without fan pictures, so I'm sure they will pop up eventually.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:32 pm

We usually only know if they're together and what they're doing by fan pics as it is, and we haven't gotten any in the last week really. Nor have we gotten very many snaps in almost two weeks laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:37 pm

There is one game remaining and it involves a high profile SEC team. Has the list of analysts been released by the SEC network? Jordan may be working.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 pm

^ Yeah, I was thinking that as well. I'll try to find a list.

Ya know, I miss the days of August and September when they were so happy to finally be in public that they would share everything and then they got all mature and Jordan decided it's better to live a private life versus one on social media laugh out loud Just kidding, this is so much better for them and the random snaps they do send out are nice. I still can't believe it does seem like Jordan actually went a few days without being on Twitter and IG while they were in Mexico.

On another note, Becca did an interview with ET and was asked about JoJo and Jordan. It was quick, so I won't bring the link over, but she said Jordan adores JoJo and JoJo's so happy. She appreciates how normal they are in regards to dating and making time for both families and friends. She said Jordan's proud of JoJo and JoJo's proud of Jordan. It was very sweet and the link is in Becca and Robert's fan thread.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:With how quiet these two are it's tough to track them. All we've gotten the past couple of days are pap shots of her walking Jackson in the morning yesterday and then JoJo taking a snap in a corner of her house of a plant laugh out loud that doesn't tell me much of anything.

These two don't go long without fan pictures, so I'm sure they will pop up eventually.
Sha also went out for groceries this morning. Very exiting! laugh out loud

al. ‏@alesiller92 7h7 hours ago
Had an in depth conversation about the Bachelor with my cashier at central market after waiting in line behind @JoelleFletcher #Hi!

Regarding the ring issue, with so many people knowing your address and the value of that ring, it might be wise to not wear it when you go out alone, dog or no dog. That pap may not be the only shady person lurking in the neighborhood.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, I was thinking that as well. I'll try to find a list.

Ya know, I miss the days of August and September when they were so happy to finally be in public that they would share everything and then they got all mature and Jordan decided it's better to live a private life versus one on social media laugh out loud Just kidding, this is so much better for them and the random snaps they do send out are nice. I still can't believe it does seem like Jordan actually went a few days without being on Twitter and IG while they were in Mexico.

On another note, Becca did an interview with ET and was asked about JoJo and Jordan. It was quick, so I won't bring the link over, but she said Jordan adores JoJo and JoJo's so happy. She appreciates how normal they are in regards to dating and making time for both families and friends. She said Jordan's proud of JoJo and JoJo's proud of Jordan. It was very sweet and the link is in Becca and Robert's fan thread.
Yes Jordan, gawddddd. When we said we wanted you to look out for Jo, we didn't mean from us!!! We're the friendly busybodies.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:02 pm

The National Championship between Alabama v Clemson is next Monday. I'd wager to guess he is lined up to provide pre-game analysis on SEC Now and The Paul Finebaum Show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu