SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:23 pm

I confess I am all in for this couple. Just look at their expressions in Maddy's avi and posted pic above. Two peas in a pod!

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BachCanada67 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Nick is cooking pasta in his latest Instagram story. Maybe it's too obvious!!

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:29 pm

One thing I've learned from this show is that it's never too obvious.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:46 am

On SM all the spoiled final 4 follow, to varying degrees, show-related people (like producers or alumni from different seasons or media outlets) except for Vanessa who followed Jade back on IG 2 weeks or more before the season started and... today I noticed she followed, on Twitter, one of the outlets @hollywoodtodaylive that just interviewed Nick. This is her only new Twitter follow since her account was discovered:
http://www.hollywoodtodaylive.com/youll-never-guess-how-nick-viall-was-offered-the-bachelor-
The interview is in 2 parts.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

BachCanada67 wrote:Nick is cooking pasta in his latest Instagram story. Maybe it's too obvious!!

Yup, meatballs and some type of seafood (crab?) pasta. I'm now convinced that pretty much all of the cooking IG's are from SHV's because Vanessa has said she's a big fan of cooking/eating. And I'm not sure if he's cooking or if she's cooking and he's filming (or vice versa)....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:13 pm

I think both. It would be cute, assuming the spoilers are right, if at the ATFR we see some of the videos where faces don't have to be hidden. I also think it was more than just them last night because that was an insane amount of food for just two people. I don't know off the top of my head, but have the leads ever told their family who they chose and spent time with them and their F1 before the season ended?

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:26 pm

lleyki wrote:I think both. It would be cute, assuming the spoilers are right, if at the ATFR we see some of the videos where faces don't have to be hidden. I also think it was more than just them last night because that was an insane amount of food for just two people. I don't know of the top of my head, but have the leads ever told their family who they chose and spent time with them and their F1 before the season ended?

I think most (all) of the families of the lead and F1 know. As far as spending time, Catherine did Christmas in Dallas with Sean's fam before their season started airing. It wouldn't surprise me if JP/Ash and Andi/Josh got secret family/friends meet ups just cause they were meeting up more often, secretly on their own due to location.

Nick/Vanessa could also be eating dinner with handlers or producers too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Jordan snuck JoJo out to his parents home in Chico for a week while the show was airing. Jordan also snuck over to JoJo's hotel room in LA while she was doing press for a weekend. Becca admitted that when Jordan and JoJo were having a safe house visit she spent a couple of days with them.

If Nick and Vanessa wanted to, there are ways to sneak around and get families involved too. I wouldn't be surprised if they did this somehow already. I saw go for it. It can only help grow the relationship.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm

If it is a SHV, I think the extra food would be for handlers.  Personally, I don't see family and friends would be allowed into a SH to hang out with the couple.  I could see a meet up where one was snuck into the others hometown, like Catherine visiting Sean's family.  But not a bunch of family or friends for an SHV.  

Guess it depends on where Nick is living these days and if he's honestly giving out clues or jerking people's chains and having fun playing with what clues are true and which are to mislead.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Guess it depends on where Nick is living these days and if he's honestly giving out clues or jerking people's chains and having fun playing with what clues are true and which are to mislead.  JMO.

IA Ladybug, we've had over 2 years experience analyzing food posts/clues by Nick - Cheetos, Peanut butter, onion, meatballs and (anything Italian). All for fun, I just love that he indulges us.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

IA Ladybug, we've had over 2 years experience analyzing food posts/clues by Nick - Cheetos, Peanut butter, onion, meatballs and (anything Italian). All for fun, I just love that he indulges us.

Perhaps he knows we have the appetite for it rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite here it is:

Source
awwww

Nick is sooo nervous talking about Vanessa! So cute! He's in love, IMO!

Omg that is so funny, he was so nervous when she brought Vanessa up laugh out loud he got a little giddy too giggling

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon