SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Nick does love a good hamburger... I bet he wishes he were there too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:04 pm

She looks too happy for me to join #freevanessa movement

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 pm

I see an Andi resemblance in that photo as well. At first glance, I thought it was her
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Cila51290 wrote:She's so cute!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 27ydac3
Let's play a guessing game! Which burger restaurant in Montreal am I OBSESSED with? #loyalcustomer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPI58OkAgTV/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
I think I'm obsessed as she is with food. LOVE her. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

RS keeps saying over and over that Nick did not become the Bachelor to find a wife he did it to promote his brand. In the interviews I've heard/read Nick wants to get married he just hasn't had the right relationship with the right person. I think if Nick does something that Vanessa can't get over she'll break up with him, move on and not look back. I hope Nick and Vanessa can communicate effectively and work together so their relationship lasts long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 pm

My feeling is if 2 people are meant to be with each other, they will be. Same in reverse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I love the look she's giving him. LOL

The "You are full of crap" look? giggling Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I love the look she's giving him. LOL

I do too.  This is a look between equals.  She's testing him as much as he is her.  This is no giddy girl hoping to snare the prince.  She knows her worth.
And he wants someone to challenge him.... :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Cila51290 wrote:She's so cute!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 27ydac3
Let's play a guessing game! Which burger restaurant in Montreal am I OBSESSED with? #loyalcustomer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPI58OkAgTV/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

I think knowing Vanessa's background, and traits of that culture, if they are together, she's not going to be concerned with his past. She's not going to worry about what happened on the show because she is the F1 if in fact she is.

She mentioned that she thought it would be awesome if Nick was TB so IMO she knows all about his history.

I think she's at Dic Ann's. I personally have never heard of it, seems like it's limited to Montreal, but I know the normal fast food burger joints don't have hamburger buns like that.

http://www.themainmtl.com/2015/02/dic-anns-montreal-history/

The popsicle sticks that come with the burger — who came up with that?

AZ: Oh, we don’t even know! It’s one of the mysteries about this place. We don’t question the stick. In French it’s a souleveur du hamburger.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Image1

ETA: plug for the restaurant. I didn't see it the first time.
http://dicanns.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is if 2 people are meant to be with each other, they will be. Same in reverse.

IA. That's why kind of roll my eyes at these "he/she is only there to promote him/herself and has no intention of marrying anyone from the show" declarations that get repeated practically every season. You can meet the love of your life anywhere. Sometimes it's on this silly show and sometimes, often, it's not. If the right person just happens to be there then who's gonna pass up on that, even if it wasn't their number one reason for doing the show? Most people do want love and commitment after all, famewhores included. If you are willing to throw your relationship away, then obviously it wasn't with the right person and what are you supposed to do in that situation, get married to the wrong person just to prove something? For example Kaitlyn openly admitted that she did the show to build her brand, yet she met Shawn and the rest is history. If Nick really fell for Vanessa then he'll fight for her and vice versa. He even said on one of the dates this week that he gives his all once in a relationship. I haven't seen any proof of the opposite, since he hasn't been in a serious relationship since we've "known" him. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:38 pm

lleyki wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:@lleyki are you talking about epi 2 or upcoming epi 3 that Vanessa will not watch? If Epi 2 since she's seen pool "gate" live she can probably go through that ok.  

I am talking about the upcoming episode. Like I said, I'm sure she probably knows about the whip cream incident but I imagine she would not want to relive it onscreen. Not to mention, this happened when the season just started filming, before Nick picked her (again, always must add the disclaimer that assuming the spoilers are correct which I think they are), told her he loved her and they got engaged.

They may have just had a SHV and she looks really happy in her pictures. I just don't think she'll want to see the whole thing, not to mention it'll have the editors' touch where it'll be made to seem even more salacious. And like I said, the comments about her being too good for Nick have already started on her Instagram. Was it Chris who said he didn't watch anything but his and Des' scenes during her season?

Oh no what is this whip cream incident?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:41 pm

I don't think that the early weeks will be difficult for them - as it seems that she would already been aware of most of it. Its the stuff they watch they are unaware of - i.e. the strong feelings, the I love you, the sleeping with multiple people that I think make people insecure in the relationship. This early on Corrine stuff I really don't feel would cause any rockiness - because Vanessa witnessed the holding boob thing in first person, and it sounds like the girls know about the whipped cream stuff.....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon