SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:43 pm

That looks good, or I'm really hungry.

http://www.themainmtl.com/2015/02/dic-anns-montreal-history/

The popsicle sticks that come with the burger — who came up with that?

AZ: Oh, we don’t even know! It’s one of the mysteries about this place. We don’t question the stick. In French it’s a souleveur du hamburger.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Image1

ETA: plug for the restaurant. I didn't see it the first time.
http://dicanns.com/[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:12 pm

jen689 wrote:RS keeps saying over and over that Nick did not become the Bachelor to find a wife he did it to promote his brand. In the interviews I've heard/read Nick wants to get married he just hasn't had the right relationship with the right person. I think if Nick does something that Vanessa can't get over she'll break up with him, move on and not look back. I hope Nick and Vanessa can communicate effectively and work together so their relationship lasts long term JMO

As far as I see it, the storyline for this season is: is Nick here for the right reasons?
Of course they will try to cast doubts in the other women, with the whole Corrinne mess, and with Liz coming back after a one night stand. Liz didn't succeed in making Nick look like the sleazy one, and he sent her home pretty respectfully (imo).

Week 3, Vanessa will spell it out, and he will spend the entire season grovelling at her feet (again, IMO). It's ok though. I predict that, after all, Nick is here for the right reasons, and he will prove himself to Vanessa. They will get engaged, and will live happily ever after, or at least until their contractural obligations expire next year.

The end.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:14 pm

I love how in the preview for next week, she is questioning him "Are you looking for a wife" and talking about whether she might have to leave. I love it. I just almost wish she gave him an ultimatum to get rid of Corinne at some point, who knows maybe she did.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Image72
Vanessa's IG story
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Duke702 wrote:I love how in the preview for next week, she is questioning him "Are you looking for a wife" and talking about whether she might have to leave. I love it. I just almost wish she gave him an ultimatum to get rid of Corinne at some point, who knows maybe she did.

Vanessa is a tough cookie. She is certainly allowed to ask questions. But giving an ultimatum I do not agree with. This is Nick's "journey".

He needs to do things his way. Having someone tell you how you should be while you are the bachelor, should not be on this show. Having said that I don't believe Vanessa would do that IMO.

All the Bachelors are different yet working with the same TB formula. It sure makes interesting TV.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:27 pm

nikikass wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I love how in the preview for next week, she is questioning him "Are you looking for a wife" and talking about whether she might have to leave. I love it. I just almost wish she gave him an ultimatum to get rid of Corinne at some point, who knows maybe she did.

Vanessa  is a tough cookie. She is certainly allowed to ask questions.  But giving  an ultimatum I do not agree with.  This is Nick's "journey".

He needs to do things his way.  Having someone tell you how you should be while you are  the bachelor, should not be on this show.  Having said that I don't believe Vanessa would do that IMO.

All the Bachelors are different yet working with the same TB formula.  It sure makes interesting TV.  

:yes:
Even in life, I think people should learn about who a person is and either embrace that or walk.  Trying to change others doesn't make sense to me. If she tells him what she needs, for example, he can negotiate or she can ask "why" ....much different from telling people what they should do, or else. Unless talking to a child because they need to learn cause/effect. JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 pm

There was a promo before the season began that showed Vanessa telling Nick she would prefer he not give her a rose. No one was ever able to catch it online to post so I can't pull screencaps. However, I'm almost positive that it's from the same moment we will see on Monday.

So while she doesn't give him an ultimatum per se, I do think after asking him if he's here to find a wife or to f*ck around, she maybe tells him that if it is the latter, then she'd prefer he just send her home now.

And if that is indeed what happened, then pretty ballsy on her part and also good for her. Because she's right. If in the end he's not the person she hoped he would be and is not looking for what she thought she came on the show for, then what's the point?

Even more telling that not only does Nick not send her home but of course he eventually picks her. Knowing Nick, he probably fell in love right at that moment when she said those words to him. The little weirdo might have even been turned on.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:04 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Image72
Vanessa's IG story
rofl

baby fever? :Woah-hoo:
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:29 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Image72
Vanessa's IG story
rofl

I think it's funny that it's a mini version of the bouncy house that Corrine is going to jump on Nick in next week. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 pm

rofl  yes, my thought as well @onepromise.  I didn't want to explain as I'm done using "it's" name and bored with hearing it. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698
At least Vanessa put a heart on it Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:50 pm

notarose wrote:rofl  yes, my thought as well @onepromise.  I didn't want to explain as I'm done using "it's" name and bored with hearing it. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698
At least Vanessa put a heart on it Hugesmile
I love a great sense of humor!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Part of a SHV? I would rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon