SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:31 pm

When posting anything from SM please provide a link, a username, where it came from etc.

So and so's IG story or so and so's twitter or IG is not enough of a source. What is Danielle's IG username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:
Lara wrote:The above video is Danielle M's IG story. Taylor also has Vanessa in her IG story giving out dream catchers she made for the girls.
IG @dmmaltby

Black socks clapping!

And "dreamcatcher" is one of the catch words in an early season promo. Something about something or something about nothing question

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:48 pm

welcomeyall Nixipixi14

thanks! GA for bringing over the entire tweet exchange.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 pm

ElonM wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:
ElonM wrote:It will be interesting to see how many days she spends in Nashville for.

Btw, Nick is cooking (making tacos) via his IG video.

It looks like the same background kitchen in his videos when he was cooking pasta.. do you think SHV was at his apartment? laugh out loud

That's the thing I'm not sure if we can confirm that he has an apartment that he's renting.  But it could be TPTB apt or house they normally use.

He was spotted in downtown LA earlier today. IMO It could be a house they normally use around the LA area.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When posting anything from SM please provide a link, a username, where it came from etc.

So and so's IG story or so and so's twitter or IG is not enough of a source. What is Danielle's IG username?

@GuardianAngel  Since no one else has answered...

@dmmaltby
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:25 am

@Ladybug82 Thank you.

Please make sure as per the rules, source is always provided. I had to edit 3 posts to add the source. As per my signature line, posts without sources will be deleted. We have been more than accomodating with that rule, however it's far to time consuming for me to have to keep track and wait for a response then follow up and edit the post.

Please clearly indicate, IG username Twitter username S/Chat username.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:15 am

So far in the past couple days Nick/Vanessa Instagram stories have popped up one right after the other in either order thus their profiles being next to each other on my instagram feed. So cute!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:17 am

coolangel wrote:
ElonM wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:

It looks like the same background kitchen in his videos when he was cooking pasta.. do you think SHV was at his apartment? laugh out loud

That's the thing I'm not sure if we can confirm that he has an apartment that he's renting.  But it could be TPTB apt or house they normally use.

He was spotted in downtown LA earlier today. IMO It could be a house they normally use around the LA area.

As an aside, I totally would also be the above person tweeting. 1) ear phones indicate a person wants to just be left alone and 2) I feel i can be shy and awkward socially.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:18 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So far in the past couple days Nick/Vanessa Instagram stories have popped up one right after the other in either order thus their profiles being next to each other on my instagram feed. So cute!

Mine too PINKHEART
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:36 am

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:So far in the past couple days Nick/Vanessa Instagram stories have popped up one right after the other in either order thus their profiles being next to each other on my instagram feed. So cute!

Mine too PINKHEART

It made me not want to view them because then they shuffle to the end and mixes the pics up! laugh out loud (I'm pathetic! haha)

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Kristina has now joined the Nashville reunion according to snapchat @vanessagrimaldi30

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:45 pm

This reunion is making me doubt the spoiler a little bit. Rumoured f1 usually keep a low profile while the season is airing. Don't remember a rumoured f1 reuniting and mingling with a handful of cast members.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1f49b  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon