SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 am

Vanessa indicated she told her friend that it would be awesome if Nick was TB and her friend told her that would never happen. This IMO tells me she already liked him, to what extent we don't know.

This is similar IMO to those contestants who say if so and so wasn't the lead I wouldn't go on the show, or I only went on for so and so. The fact that she was thinking about Nick being TB then it actually happening, I can see one thinking the stars aligned.

Plus as already mentioned, we did not see everything between them. That is obvious from the s/cap we have of her showing him a book which didn't air. We don't know how much time they had together. Whatever happened was enough for her to think she would get the FIR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:45 am

I'm looking forward to discovering what Vanessa's like in all her dimensions
She's a libra so she might be more like Nick than we imagine
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:57 am

nutty1 wrote:Evan and Carly wrote a blog about The Bachelor.

https://www.bustle.com/p/why-nick-viall-will-be-a-whole-new-kind-of-bachelor-according-to-his-bip-friends-carly-evan-27690

Vanessa, who’s trilingual and makes a fantastic lasagna;

How does Carly know Vanessa makes a fantastic lasagna? Was this shared by Vanessa?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm not seeing a "love at first sight" look, but I can tell he likes her. Now, with JoJo last season, she was all about Jordan from the get-go, imho. Nick just seems more shy around Vanessa, but then he seems that way with most of the women. It will be interesting to watch their relationship progress going forward.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm not seeing a "love at first sight" look, but I can tell he likes her.  Now, with JoJo last season, she was all about Jordan from the get-go, imho.  Nick just seems more shy around Vanessa, but then he seems that way with most of the women.  It will be interesting to watch their relationship progress going forward.  

the above blog gave a glimpse into how nick might take it slow with the ladies this time and what his perspective might be going into this show...regarding how to pick out the right kind of connections for himself. I don't imagine him taking the "love at first sight" pick at face value if what evan/carly said is anything to go by... on another note i hope we don't miss out on actually getting to know vanassa if she's the one who's gonna get the physical edit.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 pm

I think saying you're shocked you didn't get the FIR doesn't necessarily mean you think you're the frontrunner. Honestly, that reminds me of the time Cody accused Nick of identifying as a frontrunner when Nick had (only) initially said he felt confident in his and Andi's relationship. I think it just implies that Vanessa felt confident in the first impression she made and the response she got from Nick. Also, this was an ITM and perhaps a producer had asked her how she felt about not getting the FIR, and I think she gave a pretty honest (maybe a bit hyperbolic) answer.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm

I wonder what she's crying about in the preview when she said she was sick of his BS and the * decisions he made? If it's because of him choosing one person to stay over another, that's pretty eyeroll-worthy IMO because honestly, what does that have to do with her? If she's confident in her own relationship with him, it shouldn't matter who else is staying. If this is the scenario, crying because he didn't keep her friend is IMO entitled and annoying.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm

^^^
GA, in Vanessa's intro package her mom said she makes the best lasagna.

Speaking of her Italian heritage, she reminds me so much of the time I spent in Italy giggling  If she is somewhat typical of the women I befriended then Nick is about to experience something I can hardly wait to watch Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2498057887  especially if her background is Roman or Sicilian. It, IMO, will depend on how many generations she is removed from her ancestral homeland.

Let's get this party started  yes

@mommyof2 I'm not seeing love at first sight either.  Just mutual interest and physical attraction. They've only spent a short time together but IMO she made his very short list of women he wants to get to know and she has decided he's worth staying for.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 pm

@notarose what did you witness from the women in Italy that you can't hardly wait to watch?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Well, I am speculating that Vanessa is NOT the only person who probably thought and voiced out that they felt they would get FIR in their ITMs. We only saw Corrine and Vanessa say that though, some of us will call it aggressive (overly confident, or arrogant), some will see that as assertive.  Glad we all can agree to disagree.  As I've heard Nick say on his lessons learned about his stints on Bachelor franchise, what we see on TV fits the story the producers wants to tell (he said the essence of what happened).  Like most speculating, strong women like Rachel and likely Vanessa (I think it is ballsy to touch someone's face at first meeting) will clash on this show.  I think insights from Jared, AshleyI, and now Carly/Evan are giving us a preview of what to expect from Nick's choices. Nick is generally attracted to strong women (alphas who tend to fight over territory) - let the cat fight begin! [I wish I can find an emoji of a cougar growling so I can add it here - hehe.]

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:53 pm

@TheWrongReasons yeah, I am currently of the position that her crying about his decisions is eye rolling at best. I can't think of a situation yet where I would think that would be an appropriate response, however I haven't seen the circumstance that created it yet so my eyes are in position but not yet rolling. I feel it might be that the woman with the platinum lady bits sexes Nick up, he then tearily apologizes to the other women when platinum gloats but gives her vagine a rose anyway. Then Vanessa loses it. I still don't know if that would even warrant such a reaction. If it were me and it upset me that much I'd leave but if I thought I was developing actual feelings I might be pretty pissed that I would be leaving. I would still leave. She doesn't, I guess, but she is not me. All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:03 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I think saying you're shocked you didn't get the FIR doesn't necessarily mean you think you're the frontrunner. Honestly, that reminds me of the time Cody accused Nick of identifying as a frontrunner when Nick had (only) initially said he felt confident in his and Andi's relationship. I think it just implies that Vanessa felt confident in the first impression she made and the response she got from Nick. Also, this was an ITM and perhaps a producer had asked her how she felt about not getting the FIR, and I think she gave a pretty honest (maybe a bit hyperbolic) answer.

These ITM's can be very tricky. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 4256136633 We do not know what kind of question was asked and then rephrased many times in order for the editing team to get the desired response to put in the desired place of the plot.
ITA that this was a response about how V was feeling about her and Nick and not someone else and Nick even though it is setting the viewer up for further conflict between the two women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon