SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm

umngirl wrote:Hope it's a children's book since that's about what her comprehension level is.

I was thinking the same. I was surprised she correctly spelled "author". Jeez Louise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:Hope it's a children's book since that's about what her comprehension level is.

I was thinking the same. I was surprised she correctly spelled "author". Jeez Louise.

You guys. A Wrinkle in Time, The Giver, Tuck Everlasting, Goodnight Moon, Number the Stars, Where the Wild Things Are, Jumanji... I could go on. These are all examples of Children's literature and they are beautiful and genius! Stop insulting Children's literature by insinuating that's all Duh could write. laugh out loud Cause not even. I hope she hired a really good ghost writer. laugh out loud Maybe Andi is available. Ha.

ETA: I mean, Harry Freaking Potter. As if Duh could even. laugh out loud

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:23 pm

I wonder whose book hits the shelf first. Didn't someone say MeAndi hinted that Amanda and Josh would be part of her new best seller? Maybe I dreamed that part.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Ooooh Wow!  Hey, I don't need her to write it.  Hopefully she'll just spill and let someone else write it in a way that it all makes sense.  I want dirt, heheee! I hope she kept text messages ;-)

This is all really hilarious.  Dueling books maybe since JM is hinting/threatening he's coming out with one too.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Amazing!! Get a ghostwriter, or whatever, but bury that creep!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

You guys. A Wrinkle in Time, The Giver, Tuck Everlasting, Goodnight Moon, Number the Stars, Where the Wild Things Are, Jumanji... I could go on. These are all examples of Children's literature and they are beautiful and genius! Stop insulting Children's literature by insinuating that's all Duh could write. laugh out loud Cause not even. I hope she hired a really good ghost writer. laugh out loud Maybe Andi is available. Ha.

My post has nothing to do with CHildren's book and everything to do with the fact I don't think the woman can spell, more less write.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:28 pm

I think Amanda's smarter than we give her credit for. Only dumb thing was being with josh. Can't wait for the book! Wonder when it's going to be released

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm

IMO DUH is no smarter than I think she is and in fact she is probably less smart that I give her credit for.
By her own account it took her years to realize she made a huge mistake with her ex. It took her years to extricate herself from Nick. Josh is simply EX2.0 IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Yeah she reminds me of me so I guess I have a soft spot for her. I think she really is a sweetheart and doesn't have a strong personality and is an easy target for controlling manipulative men. I don't think that makes her dumb. At least she got out of them! Most women never do! I give her props!

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 pm

My feelings regarding her have more to do than only her poor choices of men in her life. They also have to do with her lack of child rearing skills. She is more a slightly older sister to those 2 girls IMO than a mother.
She may be sweet. IDK That does not mean she has intelligence or common sense, IMO. Also, IMO, because someone is sweet does not give them a license to make poor decisions. IMO. Sooner or later she will hopefully learn from her life experiences. Repeating the same things over and over is insane. If not, I would not be surprised to see another Josh/Nick in her life in another year or 2.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

My post has nothing to do with CHildren's book and everything to do with the fact I don't think the woman can spell, more less write.

I know Kasha! I was just joking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:33 pm

As far as single mothers go, I have more respect for Emily or even Jason. Both had the common sense not to move rando from a dating show into their home with a young child ... ever in Emily's case, and until they were married in Jason's case. 

I don't know if Duh is stupid. I don't even know if she's a bad mom. But I think she makes poor choices.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom