SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 am

I was hoping, that Amanda could enjoy her single girl time with Lauren. Imo cut the strings, and move on. But no, she's willing to put herself and her daughters through the ringer again and again. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 10:01 am

She certainly is living up to her name...Duh!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am

Sheokaf wrote:Weird. Just saying.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNrbLeBf6l/

What is she thinking? laugh out loud The old man glasses with the jumper. Quite a look!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu May 18, 2017 10:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Southerngal wrote:So, he calls the cops on her and she scrapes and bruises his arm (imo), but they still think they are a good match? These 2 blow my mind...maybe they do deserve each other... 

I just knew this was going to happen when I read that article where she said they are having a hard time moving on. She is BOR2. How can she possibly even look at this guy, let alone spend time with him?

She's nuts IMHO.

Did I get it wrong or did I hear on Steve Harvey that he made a mistake with Amanda because he wasn't happy and he should have left much sooner than he did. So is he happy with her all of a sudden. I don't want to hear one more thing from Amanda about Josh being such a bad person. If he's so bad what does she keep going back for. I never saw any chemistry between her and Josh but who am I to say. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 10:49 am

Laura Walsh wrote:snipped

Did I get it wrong or did I hear on Steve Harvey that he made a mistake with Amanda because he wasn't happy and he should have left much sooner than he did.   So is he happy with her all of a sudden.  I don't want to hear one more thing from Amanda about Josh being such a bad person.  If he's so bad what does she keep going back for.   I never saw any chemistry between her and Josh but who am I to say.  JMO

If he feels it was a big mistake to stay with her even though he wasn't happy, why is he with her once again? Why did she travel to Atlanta to meet up with him? I'm sure she didn't just arrive unannounced. Knowing the mess of this relationship, they take it upon themselves to stroll through a mall in plain view for tabloids to pick up the story, again. They are crazy, nuts IMO. Ok lets go to the mall, yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Josh IMO says whatever is the right thing to say at the right time. He has always IMO been that way, everything that comes out of his mouth is calculated and said for a reason.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu May 18, 2017 12:15 pm

I agree about josh lying to show himself in the best possible light, but Amanda does the same thing. I guess I am most shocked that josh would go back to her after she publically humiliated his mother. Josh may be able to get over that, but MM never, ever will (imo). It will be interesting to see the dynamics if josh and Amanda can get through a month without a major blowout (which I highly doubt).

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 18, 2017 1:30 pm

I was not particularly a fan her first go round with Ben. I thought she was a bland, not too bright,
standard vapid blonde with kids. I didn't hate her, I was just blah about her. The more of her I see, the less I like and the more I think she is incredibly stupid and selfish. I feel for her children because she is not doing them any favours. I hope their father has more sense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 18, 2017 1:39 pm

I actually feel bad for Amanda's ex, a bit. She came across really manipulative the way she handled Josh and the ex when they returned from bip and Josh moved in. She was going on how she wished she could change the girls' last names etc, how the ex was such a bad parent etc. And then she went to the ex to white about Josh. Amanda seems like a nightmare to coparent with. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 pm

I don't know if I believe Amanda was in Atlanta. She was just in Laguna Beach at the Ritz and is now in LA with lauren. Was it a 24 hour trip?

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Maybe it was a short trip, since someone mentioned she didn't have the girls? and according to Josh's twitter he'll be in Denver doing a club appearance. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu May 18, 2017 3:11 pm

I guess it could have been a less than 24 hour trip but more likely the tweet could have been off

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu May 18, 2017 3:48 pm

@Sarahrayofsunshinee how do you know she is in LA with lauren
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom