SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:07 pm

I have to amend one of my recent comments, to be fair. Not sure if I can put this here but this is where I made the comment so I want to speak to that.

My comment was in regard to Josh still face timing with the girls and how I thought that might be confusing to the girls. I also said that Amanda or Josh was probably initiating that since the girls aren't old enough to request a face time with Josh and that this shouldn't be happening unless a reconciliation was going to happen.

Since this Amanda did a IG live and said that she is not in touch with Josh. She said that the girls are not in contact with Josh. She's not mad at Josh but no way would she elope with Josh. She also said that she had a coffee date with a nice looking guy who is not involved in the Bach franchise. She also said that she was wrong to involve her girls with Josh so quickly and that she would not do that again.

So I have to be fair to Amanda and say if she is telling the truth and I don't know why she would lie then I should retract my criticism.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:17 pm

@Laura Walsh Thanks for clearing that up. When I read that post earlier, I saw no reason why Amanda would should let the girls f/time with Josh.

It doesn't appear Josh has learned anything from his reality tv experiences. As long as he has fans fawning all over him, he'll continue to be who he is IMHO without any regard to the meaning of #blessed and all the other scripture he spews.

It's absolutely demeaning IMO of him to mention the ex's in that manner, and I shutter to think how he would handle it if it were reversed. Anything negative that's aimed towards him, is either a lie, it's fiction, and he is #blessed. I think it's his way subconsciously of proving to himself, what a great guy he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  Feb 9
More
Josh Allan Murray Retweeted Bachelor in Paradise
I mean, who doesn't love pizza #amiright  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 10 1f609

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray Feb 9
More
Josh Allan Murray Retweeted Bachelor Memes
Priceless singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 10 1f602 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 10 1f602 #pizzapizzapizza

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Are Juan Pablo and Josh having some sort of Bromance now? Not sure if they are talking about Andi?

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis
Hey @JoshAllanMurray you RECOGNIZE that walk and HANDS?

The rest of my post didn't come through, but Josh replied to JPGs tweet and said STAAAAAAAP

Last edited by Mustang19 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:08 am

Josh make me nauseous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 am

I think JPG called him on being "nice".
Pizza does not hang onto old animosities and become acidic. Pizza moves on and allows good digestion in the present for future meals.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:17 am

Please do not discuss TB season in any threads other than those titled SPOILERS for that particular season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:19 pm

So this is becoming a he said/she said. Josh did an interview with US and said that he misses Amanda and the girls. They may get back together. He still speaks with Amanda and is in contact with Charlie. Says when he goes to OC in a couple weeks he may see them. Amanda says that she and Josh are not in touch. He is not in touch with the girls. They are not getting back together. And someone Monday night commented on a tweet that Josh was a POS, I believe, that means Piece of Chit and Amanda favored that tweet. But before she favored that tweet Amanda did an IG story and I'm told said she texted Josh and they talked on the phone. So do you believe he said or do you believe she said or is it a little bit he said and a little bit she said? I'm confused.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:27 pm

I believe they are both pieces of CHIT.
But because they are both pieces of CHIT does not mean they are of the same CHIT and want to cohabitant. Bird Chit may not like Dog Chit.
JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:46 pm

@Kashathediva laugh out loud  rotfl laugh out loud thanks for the laugh, description and visual.  laugh out loud

I personally wouldn't believe either one any further than I could see them or maybe thrown them.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:47 pm

He's in contact with Charlie? Just Charlie? Was Kins the side eye queen? laugh out loud He's such a child. Ugh.

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 pm

IF the couple is truly broken up and I believe they are, him having any FT or connection with those kids is scary. No reason. IMO
He wants to be around kids--be a big brother in Atlanta. He loves charity work. There is a bunch with kids in Atlanta. Stay away from those pre-school girls who have a dad and don't need a weirdo hovering in their periphery.
BOR Weirdo.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove