SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Someone's needing some love and attention.  Rolling Eyes

Josh Allan Murray  @JoshAllanMurray
225 just over a month ago, 202 today #BackOnTrack
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 pm

23 lbs in a month? That seems excessive.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Nobody cares. See your dr. Rolling Eyes

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Make it stop

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nobody cares. See your dr. Rolling Eyes

Specifically the shrink. He can help you with that loss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:54 pm

I guess no more pizza and kids clothes shilling for Josh. Back to Advocare/shilling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:58 pm

He is the most narcissistic person I've ever seen. Just icky.

IMO Nick pegged him right from the very beginning.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:He's riding on the fact, that majority of people back up the guy, no matter what. Amanda hasn't said anything about him, right? He just can't let woman get any praise, especially if the women decide to do anything independent, even breath on their free will.

I wouldn't exactly say that Amanda has said nothing about him since the break up. She has done a couple of derogatory snarky subtweets about him. So although she hasn't said anything outright wrong about him she has been snarky. IMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Well In his Instagram live he was telling people that he and Amanda are going to elope and that he misses her and her girls. He didn't say anything bad about her. Only andi. But on Twitter he tweeted to someone that neither her and andi are amazing girls and people have no idea. Bottom line is he is a jerk and has serious issues. He is a dangerous man imo and I really hope they wouldn't let him on another season of paradise

It puzzles me why he says he can't say anything bad about Amanda, she's amazing and he misses her and the girls.  Also said during the proposal that she was his "TRUE" love.   So what puzzles me is if she's so amazing and she's his "TRUE" love and he misses her then why the heck doesn't he go back with her or better yet, why did they break up in the first place."  Hope someone can enlighten me.

And someone said that he said he still face times with the girls.  I'm sure that the girls are not asking to face time with him but it is either Amanda prompting them or Josh keeping that going.  Either way it is my opinion that it is too confusing to the girls for him to be still face timing them.  He was not in their life, like their dad is, for such a great amount of time to keep that going unless he intends to go back with Amanda.  Would like the views of others as this is only my opinion.

And lastly, I guess I'm on a roll. Amanda did either a snap or IG story with Char eating something and Char had her mouth open and was eating with her mouth open and instead of Amanda correcting her, because we learn manners at a young age, Amanda was laughing with her thinking it was funny. Maybe I just need to lighten up on Amanda's parenting as it's really none of my business how she chooses to teach her girls manners.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:He's riding on the fact, that majority of people back up the guy, no matter what. Amanda hasn't said anything about him, right? He just can't let woman get any praise, especially if the women decide to do anything independent, even breath on their free will.

I wouldn't exactly say that Amanda has said nothing about him since the break up.  She has done a couple of derogatory snarky subtweets about him.  So although she hasn't said anything outright wrong about him she has been snarky.  IMO

I'm not going to defend either at this point...hate grown ups acting like spoiled brats but she's nowhere near his level. She has had a couple of snarky twitter moments but at least she's not claiming that she would never speak ill of him and then do just that. Josh's live IG vids are chock full of contradictions coming out of his mouth. He insists he would never say anything bad about her since he's such a gentleman and doesn't operate that way and then turn around and say that maybe he needs to pick a woman who doesn't have a split personality or saying that if people only knew, they'd have a different opinion of the women. I really defended him in the past, tried to overlook the red flags but his behavior gets more and more obscene and disgusting IMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 pm

^ Laura, I won't be surprised if the girls learned about chewing with their mouth open from Josh - he does exactly the same thing! I think even Andi complained about it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 pm

@Laura Walsh I saw the snapchat and Charlie wasn't throwing food or making a huge mess or eating with her hands or anything. I dont think it was amanda allowing bad manners. Amanda isn't perfect but I think she owns up to her mistakes. everyone is too hard on her. **IMO**

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove