SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee March 26th 2017, 1:38 pm

Josh has lost so many followers on Instagram

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless March 26th 2017, 2:25 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Josh has lost so many followers on Instagram

Not surprised with his crazy showing. I think a lot of people just follow him out of curiosity anyway, since the engagement rate for his account is less than 2% according to Hypetap. Basically if it's less than 2% then you may have bought fake followers, so either he has or most of his followers just never like his posts or comment. They just observe him like a zoo animal.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 March 26th 2017, 3:17 pm

He has also lost followers on twitter too. Barely any likes or comments ! Sorry but he did this to himself with all his crazy antics IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee March 26th 2017, 3:26 pm

Does he have a job? I don't even see him post for advocare anymore. I can't imagine club appearances are paying him much considering he's not even well liked or relevant.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva March 26th 2017, 3:33 pm

@mindless OH MY GOD---Zoo Animal! spitcoffee
Too much.
Atlanta zoo exhibit: Come visit our newest exhibit--The BOR. Kids under 12 can ride the train for free! 🚋  Remember no feeding the animals!  2pop  🍕
ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 Orangutan_blaze_ZA_3139-270x180
ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 Orangutan_biji_ZA_0894-b-270x180
Atlanta Zoo BORnean Oragutan

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel March 26th 2017, 3:41 pm

Josh is a prime example that you can only hide your true colors for so long. I still remember how he used to be considered this knight in shining armor who saved Andi from villain Nick. How the tables have turned since then.

I thought Andi was an idiot to choose him after his blowup during the lie-detector GD. She had known him for a few weeks on a reality show. Ofcourse she had concerns. What's so disrespectful about that? Rolling Eyes I am amazed that he has any fans left. Then again, it could just be MM with her hundreds of fake accounts. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee March 27th 2017, 6:39 pm

Can't help but notice how awful josh looks lately. He dresses a little better since being with Amanda which I'm sure she helped win but He's not aging well. Those lines in his forehead, crows feet and patchy beard are not working for him. Also what's going on with his hair? All he ever had was looks and now that's fading, he's screwed giggling

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 March 27th 2017, 6:49 pm

coolangel wrote:Josh is a prime example that you can only hide your true colors for so long. I still remember how he used to be considered this knight in shining armor who saved Andi from villain Nick. How the tables have turned since then.

I thought Andi was an idiot to choose him after his blowup during the lie-detector GD. She had known him for a few weeks on a reality show. Ofcourse she had concerns. What's so disrespectful about that? Rolling Eyes I am amazed that he has any fans left. Then again, it could just be MM with her hundreds of fake accounts. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

what happened during the lie-detector GD?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl March 28th 2017, 12:12 am

You're not kidding. I've never seen one this bad before.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/joshmurray11

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel March 28th 2017, 1:53 am

cookielover12 wrote:
coolangel wrote:Josh is a prime example that you can only hide your true colors for so long. I still remember how he used to be considered this knight in shining armor who saved Andi from villain Nick. How the tables have turned since then.

All JMO

He threw a tantrum and tried to emotionally manipulate Andi into thinking that she was doing the wrong thing by making him take that test and how it shows that there is lack of trust on her part. She had known him for a few weeks on a reality show. He could be a psycho killer for all she knew. It was just a stupid GD. His behavior was a huge red-flag and a precursor for things to come IMO. Andi tore the results without reading them and he was visibly relieved. It was eventually revealed that he had lied about something - I think CH asked him at ATFR and he gave some ridiculous explanation.

"I was little bit on edge about it," Josh Murray said in his confessional, "because trust is a huge part of a relationship. I feel like we're building that trust and she says she trusts me, and then we go ahead and I have to take a lie detector test."

"When you have a relationship, you can't just say in the middle of 30 years in a relationship be like, 'Alright, I'll give you lie detector to see if something's going on.'"

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-suitors-take-lie-detector-test-watch-video-2014246
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless March 28th 2017, 9:41 am

umngirl wrote:

You're not kidding. I've never seen one this bad before.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/joshmurray11

Yikes! And Amanda just keeps gaining them. No wonder he's so bitter. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy March 28th 2017, 10:03 am

coolangel wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:

All JMO

He threw a tantrum and tried to emotionally manipulate Andi into thinking that she was doing the wrong thing by making him take that test and how it shows that there is lack of trust on her part. She had known him for a few weeks on a reality show. He could be a psycho killer for all she knew. It was just a stupid GD. His behavior was a huge red-flag and a precursor for things to come IMO. Andi tore the results without reading them and he was visibly relieved. It was eventually revealed that he had lied about something - I think CH asked him at ATFR and he gave some ridiculous explanation.

"I was little bit on edge about it," Josh Murray said in his confessional, "because trust is a huge part of a relationship. I feel like we're building that trust and she says she trusts me, and then we go ahead and I have to take a lie detector test."

"When you have a relationship, you can't just say in the middle of 30 years in a relationship be like, 'Alright, I'll give you lie detector to see if something's going on.'"

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-suitors-take-lie-detector-test-watch-video-2014246

Not to mention the fact that CLEARLY Andi didn't come up with this activity. He's on a dating show and producers made them go through this. To blame Andi for "not trusting him" or whatever ridiculousness was idiotic. She was following a script.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove