SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:55 am

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Josh has lost so many followers on Instagram

You're not kidding. I've never seen one this bad before.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/joshmurray11

Yikes! And Amanda just keeps gaining them. No wonder he's so bitter. laugh out loud

His livelihood(Advocare) is dependent solely upon image, also. That has to be hurting. It would be interesting to see those stats.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:09 am

Are his parents wealthy? Maybe Mommy and Daddy still fund his lifestyle since shilling doesn't seem to be a main source of income.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:44 am

I have heard his parents are "comfortable" certainly not wealthy. That's what I have "heard". His mom used her own contacts etc to help Josh with a lower tier of shilling his product. (Advocrap)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm

All of his Instagram videos creep me out. That voice he does when he tries to be sexy. Just grosses me out. I feel like he will always try to compete with Amanda. She went to Nashville then he went a few weeks later. Spending time in LA. Amanda's been traveling and he goes to Italy and over posts on Instagram. Amanda writes a book...he comes out with music. I can't handle his stupidity

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 am

The pic he retweeted from his mom CLEARLY is photo shopped and its funny that Elan Gale pointed it out. LOL Josh lied and said it was not edited but....yeah. ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 50 C8A56k2WkAA2G7M

Lauren Murray‏
@mommamurray
Being around these 3 at the same time is an experience unto itself!

elan gale‏Verified account @theyearofelan  8h8 hours ago

@JoshAllanMurray you look photoshopped into this what's happening ?

Josh Allan Murray‏Verified account @JoshAllanMurray  7h7 hours ago
@theyearofelan I have no clue, us kids were getting on her about this one

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 am

MM has a history of photoshopping. She may have a phd in it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 am

Teaching her daughter how it's done. That was a pretty bad job MM. Both boy's ears look look ridiculous.  Hilarious Elan called her out on it.
https://twitter.com/mommamurray

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 50 Captur48

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 50 Captur42

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQnrpmChVcs/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Josh's personal assistant spoke to Life and Style saying that Josh called the police on Amanda to get his car back! What a jerk!!!!!! She said she would work it out when she got back from vacation but he called the police the day she got home. I don't understand why his assistant would want his story. I think they were trying to make amanda look bad but josh is the real azz hole! Amanda tweeted being irrelevant is overrated. I'm assuming it has to do with these articles. Poor thing.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Who's his personal assistant, MM, who probably ordered him to call the police in the first place?

Another example of the Murray boys buying lavish gifts, then, when things go south and they disrespect them, they want the gifts back. I hope Amanda has a good case for this, because IMO they won't back off until they get what they want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:03 pm

MM is the WEIRDEST family member in all 15 years of this show. What a freak.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:05 pm

I knew the situation would play out just like this from the minute we found out he bought her a car

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Josh is an unhinged psycho. IMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove