SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by dina Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:@dina I'm not saying being supportive is not important in a relationship. I think you know that, too. I'm saying the girl needs help, imo and if he has her best interest he will encourage her to seek it rather deny. There are appropriate and inappropriate times to imbibe. IMO she has lost that balance and judgement.

Yes, I agree.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:15 am

Shawn has anger issues? Whattt never predicated that one laugh out loud people make him out to be a Saint and I never brought it.

These two are so toxic and gross. They can brag all they want about being engaged and ott happy but I don't buy it.

To me, they love fame way more than they love each other.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 am

Shawn the guy who threatened to walk out and went off on K's season having anger issues? Why am I not surprised.

He's hardly a prize to me and if anything, he only looks good now in some light when compared to Kaitlyn but IMO he totally encourages and enables her toxicity and thus is no better.

These two always have had issues IMO and I totally agree that they love the fame and opportunities of being together more than anything else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:58 pm

“Honestly, it’s just different now,” Kaitlyn explains, “because we know all the behind-the-scenes [stuff], so we’re like, ‘Ehh.’”

Good! Now please don't complain next time the franchise goes 'Ehh' about you two and doesn't invite you to an event. Rolling Eyes

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-123385/photos/kaitlyn-shawn-bachelorette-2-192698
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:29 pm

The more they act like they don't care, the more it shows me how desperate they are laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Wait. Didn't she recap JoJo's season? Huh?? I thought she also affiliated herself somewhat with the Canadian ette last summer. Are we supposed to forget that happened? laugh out loud

If she "doesn't care about them," why does she get her panties all in a twist every time the show "doesn't care about her?"
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
“Honestly, it’s just different now,” Kaitlyn explains, “because we know all the behind-the-scenes [stuff], so we’re like, ‘Ehh.’”

Good! Now please don't complain next time the franchise goes 'Ehh' about you two and doesn't invite you to an event.  Rolling Eyes

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-123385/photos/kaitlyn-shawn-bachelorette-2-192698

"Kaitlyn admits she hasn't watched The Bachelor" cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl She might not watch it with Shawn around but I bet she DVR's it or watches it online....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:03 pm

BS. They watch. They need to know everyone's opinion of them laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:Wait. Didn't she recap JoJo's season? Huh?? I thought she also affiliated herself somewhat with the Canadian ette last summer. Are we supposed to forget that happened? laugh out loud

If she "doesn't care about them," why does she get her panties all in a twist every time the show "doesn't care about her?"

“We haven’t actually watched a season since we were on the show,” Kaitlyn admits to Life & Style exclusively at a Jan. 7 CitySTRONG event in NYC co-hosted by her fiancée.

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-their-combined-nickname-jojojo/
It felt like JoJo’s family seemed to really like Robby. It’s hard because they don’t see everything that she sees and when you hear one thing from your family, it can really throw you off. That was probably a little difficult for Jordan to watch. Who else was sitting there patiently waiting for her mom to chug wine out of the bottle?? I don’t know what the hell “spirit animal” even means, but she’s mine.

She is such a messed up young lady IMHO. How could she say they have not watched a season since their own season when she clearly blogged about Jojo's season. She was on Bachelorette Canada After Show with Shawn, and did some sort of commentary, which I didn't watch, so I'm not sure exactly what it was. I forget, I didn't care.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Maybe she was drunk when she watched and blacked out? Fugue state?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Wait. Didn't she recap JoJo's season? Huh?? I thought she also affiliated herself somewhat with the Canadian ette last summer. Are we supposed to forget that happened? laugh out loud

“We haven’t actually watched a season since we were on the show,” Kaitlyn admits to Life & Style exclusively at a Jan. 7 CitySTRONG event in NYC co-hosted by her fiancée.

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-their-combined-nickname-jojojo/
It felt like JoJo’s family seemed to really like Robby. It’s hard because they don’t see everything that she sees and when you hear one thing from your family, it can really throw you off. That was probably a little difficult for Jordan to watch. Who else was sitting there patiently waiting for her mom to chug wine out of the bottle?? I don’t know what the hell “spirit animal” even means, but she’s mine.

She is such a messed up young lady IMHO. How could she say they have not watched a season since their own season when she clearly blogged about Jojo's season. She was on Bachelorette Canada After Show with Shawn, and did some sort of commentary, which I didn't watch, so I'm not sure exactly what it was. I forget, I didn't care.

Kaitlyns best friend blogged some of jojos season. I think she meant, she did not watch A WHOLE SEASON completely, of course she watched some episodes.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:03 pm

So Kaitlyn can't even blog on her own she has to have a friend do it. Probably to drunk to remember what the show was about.

I call BS that she doesn't watch or care about what is happening on the show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa