SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
To be fair, liking a tweet isn't exactly the same as complaining about it in sent out tweets laugh out loud laugh out loud

Very true!  :yes: Please don't do it Jojo! You are better than that! 

JMO.
I don't think she will. She had a lot of crap thrown her way and she's been nothing but cordial and polite. Her liking the tweet might be a slight dig at MF, but I don't see her going past that. She won't burn bridges like Kaitlyn has. JMO

Never forget fleiss talked some sh*t about Jordan and we know how Jo feels about that so ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

JoJo didn't publicly send the tweet out, so we're still all good! laugh out loud I'm guessing she just agrees with her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:JoJo liked Kaitlyn's tweet.
Oy vey. Just NO. laugh out loud

Now the question is whether or not the same thing happened to Jojo. Her name was tossed around by E! last year and E! is usually pretty reliable question
Don't they do that every year though? There's always so many rumors floating around about the bachelor/ettes going on DWTS.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Oy vey. Just NO. laugh out loud

Now the question is whether or not the same thing happened to Jojo. Her name was tossed around by E! last year and E! is usually pretty reliable question
Don't they do that every year though? There's always so many rumors floating around about the bachelor/ettes going on DWTS.

The spoiler sites that get info say he's paired with Peta. Now it's just confirming if it's being announced before or on March 1st.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
To be fair, liking a tweet isn't exactly the same as complaining about it in sent out tweets laugh out loud laugh out loud

Very true!  :yes: Please don't do it Jojo! You are better than that! 

JMO.
I don't think she will. She had a lot of crap thrown her way and she's been nothing but cordial and polite. Her liking the tweet might be a slight dig at MF, but I don't see her going past that. She won't burn bridges like Kaitlyn has. JMO
Exactly. Cause I think the girl has common sense. Something Kaitlyn lacks IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm

atem wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

The spoiler sites that get info say he's paired with Peta.  Now it's just confirming if it's being announced before or on March 1st.
For some reason, I think it's going to be announced on Wednesday with everyone else since it was purposely already leaked to ET.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm

I think Jo Jo has been very quiet regarding everything. I think she was advised well by her lawyers. However, after this clause of hers is up two years I think, I think she can and will be an advocate on the mistreatment on this show.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 pm

How long are the leads contracts for? 2 years after finale? Well come July can't wait for Kaitlyn to spill all the tea. :uptonogood :stirthepot

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Woot woot ... wine this is getting fun.

Bach nation is getting so big. Hard to keep them all in line.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:31 pm

nikikass wrote:I think Jo Jo has been very quiet regarding everything.  I think she was advised well by her lawyers.  However, after this clause of hers is up two years I think,  I think she can and will be an advocate on the mistreatment on this show.

I don't think so. It's not her thread but briefly: her family and boyfriend/husband will always be in the limelight and will always have to play it nice IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 pm

nikikass wrote:I think Jo Jo has been very quiet regarding everything.  I think she was advised well by her lawyers.  However, after this clause of hers is up two years I think,  I think she can and will be an advocate on the mistreatment on this show.

Personally, I don't think Jojo would do that even after her contract expires. IMO She is too smart not to realize that it's not just about TPTB and this one show. IMO The Entertainment industry in general wouldn't touch someone with a bargepole if they have a history of being ungrateful or calling out the higher ups. Just doesn't work that way. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Personally, I see no need for Jojo to speak out, regardless of when her contract is up.  She's distanced herself fairly well from bach nation without biting the hand that feeds her.  And is still welcome and friendly with them when she so choses.  Seems like the best of both worlds.  

Unlike Kaitlyn, Jojo seems to understand the concept of not biting the hand that feeds you, no matter how much or little she depends on or uses it.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa